Jason Pawles At Remsen Commencement

Jason Pawles At Remsen Commencement

Posted in the Utica Forum

Curious

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Did Jason Pawles screw up his speech at Remsen's commencement as bad as he screws up on camera?
Amazing

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
I can't believe anyone in the WKTV viewing area would PAY for HIM to speak at their function, especially a memorable one. Maybe he inspired them by pointing out how he is an area celebrity, with no talent and shouldn't be in that choice of career. That is, if he was able to do a better job reading his speech than he does his script on TV. Obviously nobody at Remsen High watches the morning news!
Valley Neighbor

Little Falls, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Amazing wrote:
I can't believe anyone in the WKTV viewing area would PAY for HIM to speak at their function, especially a memorable one. Maybe he inspired them by pointing out how he is an area celebrity, with no talent and shouldn't be in that choice of career. That is, if he was able to do a better job reading his speech than he does his script on TV. Obviously nobody at Remsen High watches the morning news!
If I was a student graduating from Remsen High and knew Jason Powles was going to be the speaker I think I would of had the school put my diploma in the mail and send it to me. Rather than to sit and listen to him babble. Was he the only person someone could think of to speak. Or was he free.
Un freakn believe a ble

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2013
WHY would anybody want him to be a speaker?

Isn't the commencement speaker suppose to inspire the students? How in the HE LL can somebody that can even deliver the news properly inspire anyone
lookingforchaos

Carthage, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2013
He can't speak clearly to begin with... why would anyone have him speak?? Sounds like he's hung over
Hillbilly Jihad

New York Mills, NY

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Well when you consider the graduating class was less than 30 people...i don't think the public was harmed too bad. Judging by the parents and relatives in attendance...I think the damage was done along time ago.
Melinda

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Powles an barely stay awake giving the news. He is deplorable and not watchable. I cat imagine him as a speaker. He is precisely what you DON'T want as a speaker. Un-inspiring, un-interested, non-caring and simply going through the motions.
Fox news

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Jason Powles is a poster child for what NOT to do as a newscaster. The best thing you can do is change the channel. I'll NEVER watch WKTV, the morning broadcast lost me years ago. Will never watch Don Shi tman and his gay agenda. I watch WUTR which is MUCH more professional.
first amendment

New York, NY

#9 Jun 27, 2013
8 comments and not one good one, hmmm , maybe janel can pick him up hahahhaha another koon, speaking of koons did you see he defense witness in zimmermen trial. the ape like creature with the bangs and hoop earings wow , so scary..
Total Eclipse of the Chin

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2013
That fat-assed bird brain can't read script to save his life, never mind giving a commencement speech.

Probably looking for shade under the spare tire around his neck.
Ha Ha Ha

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Even if he WAS free, which I doubt, he should have PAID THEM! Maybe he did. That would explain everything, except, the graduates still must have suffered.
Apollonius Molo

Massena, NY

#12 Jun 27, 2013
High school graduation speakers are not compensated for their commencement speeches. Why any school would choose this guy is beyond me. He is terrible, and the morning news is totally unwatchable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 2 min Tick tick tick tick 54
Work On Aud Improvements 2 min Welfare wendy 398
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE, only fatter. 5 min Bigly Fugly 5
Trump Coluded 21 min Caddy 3
2 New Utica hotels EMPTY EVERY NIGHT! 22 min Indeed 73
Claudia Tenney- swamp rat 34 min LibHater 31
Jill Reale learned a new word. 36 min Pete 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 2 hr Thanks 97
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 3 hr NO Batman Costume 73