Three charged in November home burgla...

Three charged in November home burglary in Town of Marcy

There are 37 comments on the WKTV story from Jan 10, 2012, titled Three charged in November home burglary in Town of Marcy. In it, WKTV reports that:

New York State Police say that a six-week investigation into a residential burglary in the Town of Marcy in November has now come to a close with the arrest of three individuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trouble

Cortland, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2012
was that phils D son the one who is always fighting with phil Sap
drunken loser

Cortland, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2012
I hope they all die in custody.
eeek

Liverpool, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Hey drunken loser the name fits !!!!
Clifford

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Kelly L. Crider who is from an upper middle class household wanted to live a decent life. Theodore J. Klotz and Philip D. Diperna are victims of the Bush-Obama depression. No jobs so they have to steal. These three back in their parents day would have done much better. As Reagan's tax cuts would have allowed many minimum wage jobs to be created. Theodore J. Klotz could have worked for Aurthur Treacher's Fish & Chips. Philip D. Diperna caould have worked as a Bag Boy at Great American. Kelly L. Crider (with her slinky attire) could have tended bar at Rascal's in Utica and gotten some good tips. Maybe she would have met a nice older well off professional who would have been able to provide the type of life she was used to. You know parents that work two jobs apiece so they can live in a nice place so their daughter doesn't have to live near or go to school with puke like Theodore J. Klotz & Philip D. Diperna who live in the bowels of Utica.
Kelly L. Crider you disgraced and embarrassed your family. If you were my daughter I would have you emancipated so you can go hang out with your puke friends in the slums of Utica.
Well

Camillus, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2012
Kelly could always trick for some cash!
ummmm

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Clifford wrote:
Kelly L. Crider who is from an upper middle class household wanted to live a decent life. Theodore J. Klotz and Philip D. Diperna are victims of the Bush-Obama depression. No jobs so they have to steal. These three back in their parents day would have done much better. As Reagan's tax cuts would have allowed many minimum wage jobs to be created. Theodore J. Klotz could have worked for Aurthur Treacher's Fish & Chips. Philip D. Diperna caould have worked as a Bag Boy at Great American. Kelly L. Crider (with her slinky attire) could have tended bar at Rascal's in Utica and gotten some good tips. Maybe she would have met a nice older well off professional who would have been able to provide the type of life she was used to. You know parents that work two jobs apiece so they can live in a nice place so their daughter doesn't have to live near or go to school with puke like Theodore J. Klotz & Philip D. Diperna who live in the bowels of Utica.
Kelly L. Crider you disgraced and embarrassed your family. If you were my daughter I would have you emancipated so you can go hang out with your puke friends in the slums of Utica.
Hey Clifford just wondering what exactly u do for a living??
Lost Sheep

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2012
Not that it is the point but why is someone keeping 70,000.00 in the house ? That doesn't make what they did right but also isn,t very smart !
shame

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2012
It's a DANG SHAME when people do things like this, and embarrass their family name .. smh
Clifford

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clifford just wondering what exactly u do for a living??
I don't steal like they do
Fact

Hamilton, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Before you cast another stone answer this question. Did anyone of those people when they were younger get left alone with Donald Hughes?
Fact

Hamilton, NY

#13 Jan 12, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clifford just wondering what exactly u do for a living??
You must not be too bright as you spell you "u", perhaps you are just lazy or are in fact Kelly L. Crider the 20 year old that that looks like a 40 year old lady of the evening.
Jack

Hamilton, NY

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Clifford wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't steal like they do
HA HA HA I like that
George Kennedy

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2012
Clifford wrote:
Kelly L. Crider who is from an upper middle class household wanted to live a decent life. Theodore J. Klotz and Philip D. Diperna are victims of the Bush-Obama depression. No jobs so they have to steal. These three back in their parents day would have done much better. As Reagan's tax cuts would have allowed many minimum wage jobs to be created. Theodore J. Klotz could have worked for Aurthur Treacher's Fish & Chips. Philip D. Diperna caould have worked as a Bag Boy at Great American. Kelly L. Crider (with her slinky attire) could have tended bar at Rascal's in Utica and gotten some good tips. Maybe she would have met a nice older well off professional who would have been able to provide the type of life she was used to. You know parents that work two jobs apiece so they can live in a nice place so their daughter doesn't have to live near or go to school with puke like Theodore J. Klotz & Philip D. Diperna who live in the bowels of Utica.
Kelly L. Crider you disgraced and embarrassed your family. If you were my daughter I would have you emancipated so you can go hang out with your puke friends in the slums of Utica.
Omfg! How funny!! Is this Klotz clown any relation to Richard Klotz?
info

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2012
George Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text> Omfg! How funny!! Is this Klotz clown any relation to Richard Klotz?
no, the Klotz kid is the grandson of Barbara Klotz. His mom is Becky Klotz and his dad lives in North Carolina, guy by the name of Michael Rios. Kid graduated Whitesboro a few years back and his sister Leeann is a senior at Whitesboro now. Klotz kid is trouble obviously and just the first time he has ever gotten caught. Thief.
Had her skanky ass

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2012
Well wrote:
Kelly could always trick for some cash!
She gives it up for free!! Don't have to pay got the COW when the milk is free
yur king of two inches

Herkimer, NY

#19 Jan 12, 2012
Had her skanky ass wrote:
<quoted text>
She gives it up for free!! Don't have to pay got the COW when the milk is free
I heard she ran out after she saw that stuff dripping from your dinky..man, get to the clinic for some strong antibiotics.
a friend of the family

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jan 12, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the Klotz kid is the grandson of Barbara Klotz. His mom is Becky Klotz and his dad lives in North Carolina, guy by the name of Michael Rios. Kid graduated Whitesboro a few years back and his sister Leeann is a senior at Whitesboro now. Klotz kid is trouble obviously and just the first time he has ever gotten caught. Thief.
Well aparently "info " does not know it all cause yes Richard Klotz is his jerk off Uncle. Michael Rios is NOT in North Carolina and TJ Klotz has a clean record and just got mixed up with some bad kids. His grandmother happens to be a very nice lady and does not need jerks like you posting her name all over here.
info

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 12, 2012
a friend of the family wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aparently "info " does not know it all cause yes Richard Klotz is his jerk off Uncle. Michael Rios is NOT in North Carolina and TJ Klotz has a clean record and just got mixed up with some bad kids. His grandmother happens to be a very nice lady and does not need jerks like you posting her name all over here.
oh, ok... so other than Michael Rios NOT being in NC, the info given is CORRECT. I wouldn't want to admit I was a friend of the family! Just because someone has a clean record and hasn't been caught before doesn't mean anything about what kind of person they are! Truth will come out. Looking forward to finding out how long they all go to JAIL for.
Walking Tall

Waxhaw, NC

#22 Jan 13, 2012
drunken loser wrote:
I hope they all die in custody.
You're an idiot, the comment of someone that doesn't have a life.
Your name fits you, drunk or not.
a friend of the family

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jan 13, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, ok... so other than Michael Rios NOT being in NC, the info given is CORRECT. I wouldn't want to admit I was a friend of the family! Just because someone has a clean record and hasn't been caught before doesn't mean anything about what kind of person they are! Truth will come out. Looking forward to finding out how long they all go to JAIL for.
Ok "info" you seem to think you know an awful lot about the family...so how is this?? Do you call yourself a friend to there face and talk crap behind there back??? What motivation do you have to talk such smack and give out names as if you know them?? What exactly are you trying to prove and to whom?? Just asking as i find it very interesting .I am proud to admit i am a friend of the Klotz family as they are very nice people. Everyone makes mistakes in this world and for those mistakes people will pay BUT until you have walked a mile in there shoes you have no room to judge. So shut your mouth and go crawl back under the rock you came out of. Thanks and have a nice day !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 3 min Dusty 1
High School football in trouble 6 min Transtesticals 20
Talk of the town/Trump hating 7 min blinded by the light 7
No permission Mario 12 min Uncle Warren Says 2
90% off saranac customers are teenagers from ut... 21 min Joe shcmoe 3
Who wants to know 28 min Yeah okay 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 34 min tyrone b 24
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Gallen47 98
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 151
venice pizza 4 hr edwardo 16
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 hr Dave 126

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages