Blue

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Just got a letter that said Dr Teng is leaving Faxton-St. Luke's. anyone know why? Great guy.
curious

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

HE'S a joke! I WAS DIRECTED TO HIM WHEN DR MERCADO EXITED,,,, My first visit we clashed! ALL DOCTORS SHOULD REMBER HOW TO TALK TO PATIENTS! BYE TENG
Arthur

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Tengs fat nurse Jennifer is the biggest dbag in the world. She's the laughing stock on Faxton at Luke's
new2u

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

family illness
Maybe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I love Doc Teng. He has always been great to me. I trust him 100%.

Don't know who I will go to now..........
joez

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Thats sucks I had Dr Teng too.Hate to see him go,very personable,in a not rushing on to the next patient way...Next!
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

The fact is the man is misogynist and a racist! Very underhanded.
definition please

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

what is a misogynist?
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

definition please wrote:
what is a misogynist?
Has no respect for woman, to put it politely.
Maybe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Wow. I never thought that he was a misogynist, not in the least. He has always treated me very well. Never given me the feeling that he thinks women are no good. As for being a racist, where did that come from?? I think so much of him and would not if I felt he had those attributes!!
G Street

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

dustyroads wrote:
<quoted text>Has no respect for woman, to put it politely.
ah. thank you
PLusone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Teng is going to practice at the V.A. Hospital. Abandoned his patients.
Maybe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I am happy for him as it is what he wanted to do. Did not abandon his patients, just made a professional decision. I say good for him. His patients will survive........
PLusone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Maybe wrote:
I am happy for him as it is what he wanted to do. Did not abandon his patients, just made a professional decision. I say good for him. His patients will survive........
Obviously you don't know the man very well or your making excuses for him. He did it for the money. I know doctors that wouldn't leave 2500+ plus patients many who trusted them and walk away.
Also he never gave them any kind of warning he was leaving.
Warner

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

PLusone wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't know the man very well or your making excuses for him. He did it for the money. I know doctors that wouldn't leave 2500+ plus patients many who trusted them and walk away.
Also he never gave them any kind of warning he was leaving.
You are stupid if you think he's going to the VA for money. Do you really think the VA pays more than a private practice?
PLusone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Warner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid if you think he's going to the VA for money. Do you really think the VA pays more than a private practice?
He wasn't in private practice. He worked for St. Lukes as a rotating Dr. between the Whitesboro clinic and Boonville. Be careful who you call stupid, know the facts. I believe he has financial and personality problems.
Maybe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Financial and personality problems......hmmm....Who would have known. I always liked his personality.
asal

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

PLusone wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't in private practice. He worked for St. Lukes as a rotating Dr. between the Whitesboro clinic and Boonville. Be careful who you call stupid, know the facts. I believe he has financial and personality problems.
I was a patient of the doctor as well as my son. We found him to be the best and most caring doctor I've had in 30 years. If you were unhappy you should have gone somewhere else. Now you can find your better man. I for one will miss his care and friendship. Any personal issues he has are really not your concern.
PLusone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Personal issues can carry over and do sometime. I'm glad you had a good experience with him. I wonder how much notice he gave you before he left his practice and did he explain why or where he was going.
I only saw him as a patient twice.
asal

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

PLusone wrote:
Personal issues can carry over and do sometime. I'm glad you had a good experience with him. I wonder how much notice he gave you before he left his practice and did he explain why or where he was going.
I only saw him as a patient twice.
when a doctor leaves a group he is not permitted to tell his patients where he is going because of his contract. Like many businesses you are not able to take your customers with you. You can be sued This is a common practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

211 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
riggie ruined topix 2 min nick 9
does anyone know DJ s home improvement 5 min fat peaches 3
A request to Riggies 7 min i know 10
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 38 min Don 162
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 48 min positronium 6,340
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 54 min Im right 28
WKTV's new broadcast desk 55 min Nancy 40
Gnatek Cancel the bus 2 hr They need a beating 11
Golfers- where do you play and why 2 hr newport what 31
Taylor and crook 2 hr in the know 82
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 5 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••