Baggs Square
Pisano on Herkimer Rd

New Hartford, NY

#1 May 9, 2014
It's great this area is coming back to life! The Erie canal ran by the places on Oriskany st.
But, Frank Elias has obtained his desire by not allowing "feed our Vets" to buy the old runners building.
He wrote the city council objecting to our vets being there as it would "be boxes all over the st, and undesirables hanging around"
Do you know where the old Niesners is? Do you see boxes out side there? Do you see anyone hanging around there?
These people are Veterans, who unlike Elias make the sacrifice, whether they went to war or not, they gave up the holidays, family events , and made the sacrifice to leave home to go around the world to see to it morons like Elias can have the Businesses they now enjoy!
This man is one ungrateful SOB! He did not serve, no wonder!
Bottom line: If you support his business ( Utica coffee) you are effectively sending a message to him and our vets, that you as an individual do not NOT care about the actions these people took to see to it you have what you do now.
To me there is no difference, Either you support us or you do not-there is no halfway. There is no sitting on the peak of a roof-you go one way or the other!
Support it, and you are UN-American!

Tampa, FL

#2 May 9, 2014
Your area is coming back to life? Seriously? A hockey team and new fast food restaurants You need to get out of there while you still can, its very much on a downward spiral....don't be fooled. Where are jobs? Don't say Nano - that's will never happen.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 May 11, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. If people have the money they need to leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cow on the loose 50 min Bau 3
new pizza place jonnys pizza 56 min found my new favo... 1
Another Washington Courts in the same place?? 1 hr josiahg 29
Hold on a sec... They mean projects !!?? 1 hr Cliffys Pal 8
commercial travelers 1 hr cares 1
Ocean Blue restaurat 1 hr high 29
New Hartford Library in trouble! 2 hr Ex Libris 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages