Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

What does utica put in their water to make this region so stupid and ignorant? I have never seen such an uncultured, unimportant, non economically viable, backwards group of people than this. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You're an embarrassment to all of humanity. You quite literally are the laughing stock of New York State. Your main city is a craphole and your suburbs aren't much better. You offer nothing to a visitor or perspective business. I'm embarrassed I had to spend the time I did there for myself. I felt like I was in the land of the lost. At any moment I felt like on one hand I may get shot during a crime and other the hand I felt at any given time I might see some hick banging his pig.

Such a disgrace. The best thing that could happens to you is if an earthquake happens and just swallows up that craphole of an area. I'm fairly sure every other building was vacant and the ones that were occupied were run down and for sale. You guys earn the award for mediocrity. Try getting your stuff together. The rest of the country has passed you by and they are laughing.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Observation wrote:
What does utica put in their water to make this region so stupid and ignorant? I have never seen such an uncultured, unimportant, non economically viable, backwards group of people than this. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You're an embarrassment to all of humanity. You quite literally are the laughing stock of New York State. Your main city is a craphole and your suburbs aren't much better. You offer nothing to a visitor or perspective business. I'm embarrassed I had to spend the time I did there for myself. I felt like I was in the land of the lost. At any moment I felt like on one hand I may get shot during a crime and other the hand I felt at any given time I might see some hick banging his pig.
Such a disgrace. The best thing that could happens to you is if an earthquake happens and just swallows up that craphole of an area. I'm fairly sure every other building was vacant and the ones that were occupied were run down and for sale. You guys earn the award for mediocrity. Try getting your stuff together. The rest of the country has passed you by and they are laughing.
Lol
cold hard facts

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Observation wrote:
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
cold hard facts

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Even more infuriating is the vicious crimes committed by Blacks against Whites. Google "Black on White crime."

Over 3,000 Whites raped by negroes in 2012.
Not one single Black raped by Whites!

The lower the IQ the greater the propensity for
random acts of violence. Black IQ is 85 with 23%
at IQ 75 or lower! Obsolete people.

*Hispanics just as bad. IQ 85-87, breeding like rats to pollute America.

Level 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

And what about your statistics is relevant to the fact utica blows?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

And what about your statistics is relevant to the fact utica blows?
That's strange tubby since you blow too. See Utica and you do have a lot in common.
dummypants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Observation wrote:
You've obviously never been to Bridgeport, Hartford or New Haven.

Level 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange tubby since you blow too. See Utica and you do have a lot in common.
Please step away from the cake tubby.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please step away from the cake tubby.
Another original post from the fat rash wonder.
MVWA

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Observation wrote:
Might be the chlorine but we put a total of 7,978 different chemicals in our water, so take your pick.

Level 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Another original post from the fat rash wonder.
You truly are one ignorant bastard whitesboro trash. Go ahead...please post again where I said I would go to utica to kick your stupid half retarded a ss. Keep posting your lies so maybe some day you'll even believe them. You truly have a sad life. Stuck in the utica region...in a small town that is centered around a prison. Do you beat your family? I bet you do. Actually I bet you don't have a family. You live in some risky dink house with a whitesboro address and feel that you have made it. You're from west utica originally aren't you white trash? You're a polock that moved three miles west and think you're living the big life.

Please show me where I said I was coming to utica whitesboro trash. Until then, shut your fat face and tend to that prison yard bit ch.

Level 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

MVWA wrote:
<quoted text> Might be the chlorine but we put a total of 7,978 different chemicals in our water, so take your pick.
Utica water does kind of taste funny.
Rash Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Utica water does kind of taste funny.
Warning: The poster above is a hate filled trash monger.

Level 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

This area needs a big enema.
albany RAD ALERT

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Can you even wax cars you fing idiot.

""""" """Whitesboro-F ' k you cow ard. Sunday, Saturday, anyday just be a man and make the drive since it's you calling me out. Exit 31 8.00pm

*********The idiot rash loser coward loser IDIOT IDIOT--You wanted Saturday! You got Saturday bi tch. Be there trash.

What the F K doesn't your rash loser brain get you f ing IDIOT.

COWARD LOS ER HOMOSEXUAL COWARD LOS ER COWARD HO MOSEXUAL COWARD

YOU'RE A COWARD RASH LOSER, GO WASH THE REST OF THE DISHES AT YOUR LOSER JOB RASHIE.

Have your brain checked rash loser COWARD.
Living Large In 13492

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Post the link whitesboro trash.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Living Large In 13492 wrote:
Nice to see that you finally admit you have a weight problem "Living Large" fat rash.
out of town pervert

New York Mills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Observation wrote:
The only reason you came here is to meet a little boy in a motel room! how did that work out for you? you didnt like this area but you sure liked that little boys butt didnt you?
Rash Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Warning: Cliffy has an enema and a mason jar in his hands again! He's looking for a whole and a chocolate milk shake - under the bridge where he lives - by the Crossgate Mall.
Living Large In 13492

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Rash Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy has an enema and a mason jar in his hands again! He's looking for a whole and a chocolate milk shake - under the bridge where he lives - by the Crossgate Mall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reptilians in Utica! 3 min scared in utica 1
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 3 min city 64
Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap 12 min A Cops Wish 8
Who is Adrienne seeing now ? 16 min Shesucked my dogs... 12
When are we going to see jobs at Marcy Chip plant? 19 min S DeMeo 6
Vernon Gray And The Airport 24 min S DeMeo 2
How do you know Adam and Eve were not black ? 27 min I know 8
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 57 min waiting in the weeds 6
utica aud 4 hr Thanks Again 88
Police Officers 6 hr just because 18