WarCrimes Im Peech Ment

WarCrimes Im Peech Ment

Posted in the Utica Forum

Lefty Larry

Rome, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Why are some people on the internet crying out for the dictator-in-chief's immediate im peachmnt, trial and subsequent imprisonment for WhAaR crimes amongst a host of other things? I mean, don't they realize that it's mean and insensitive? The leader has feelings you know. Besides, if this happens, what would come of the savior's forced healthcare laws, etc? It would just mess everything up. So what if his se cret operation in 2011 to fund and run arms to our sworn en emies El-Kayeda for their battles against Seeria's Assaad rejime was being staged from Ben Gaaazi, ultimately leading to the deaths of the Amrican officials there so the secrets of his sins would die with them? Or if his “Fast ** Furious” operation that, according to official documents, put thousands of high-powered weapons into the hands of deadly criminals of the Me xican drug cartels (already on the efF*Bee*I's payroll) directly resulted in U. S. law enforcement officers killed, hundreds of Me xicans massacred, and coincidently used to push more gun control in the Amrica? Or that other confirmed major scan dals were also exposed and confirmed— spying on jou rnalists, I** R** S** abuse, ill egal N** S** A** auditing and more have occurred with his blessings? So what??? Sour grapes- get off his back and deal people!
Lefty Larry

Rome, NY

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Omg it's been an hour now! Why won't somebodey challenegeme on my truth dig expose here???? WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county coordinator position wasted taxpayers money 5 min I wish 11
How creepy is Joe Biden 5 min yeah ok 4
Transparency on Hospital Proposal 16 min Tell The Truth 7
wktv 19 min Yup 1
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 21 min Sap 17
Hair Flipper 30 min Weird Al Yankovic 1
Be careful of puto drug snitch Rocco Derollo 31 min Papi G 3
Craigslist Personals Replacement 2 hr Lakewood 62
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 5 hr Linda G 14
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 7 hr Reggie Dunlop 27