judge romano Clark
Calli Calli

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone know the name of the attorney sitting in the back pew alone?
Frank

Manlius, NY

#46 Sep 23, 2012
frankcor wrote:
Judge Romano probably wishes the Danielle Smith story would go away. Fortunately, thanks to internet archives, it never will. I pray I never am in a position where she is deciding anything to do with my future.
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2004/10/29/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/05/09/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/08/08/e...
The sad part about all of this is that it's true and they got away with it. If the public only Knew the truth of all this.
Cindy

Clinton, NY

#47 Sep 23, 2012
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>Destito is actually younger.
Destito is her cousin.. And all the money in the world wouldn't make me want to marry Tom Clark omg No way.. I would rather work and support myself...Some girls just don't care.. Look at Eva Brindisi married to an old man but his loaded this is what their parents taught growing up don't marry for love marry for money...

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#49 Sep 23, 2012
Sue Eilenberg wrote many articles about the outrage that ended up with a little girl being torn from the arms of her mother and given to a man she had never met before. The public knew about it but justice was never served. It seems the powerful people in Utica are above the law or the reach of the public.
To be expected

United States

#50 Sep 23, 2012
Not the latter Frankcor. Not the latter.
Mother of Two

United States

#51 Sep 23, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> The sad part about all of this is that it's true and they got away with it. If the public only Knew the truth of all this.
What an absolutely horrible human being. She should be thrown off the bench. I cant believe what I just read.
DKP

Massena, NY

#53 Sep 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
How old is this nasty bitch? She and her husband sound like pond scum!
They have more in their pockets who re, then your scumbag crack family will make the rest of their section 8 lives.
DKP

Massena, NY

#54 Sep 23, 2012
What soft did you use to Photoshop the scabs off your mouth with ????
Romanos daddy

United States

#55 Sep 23, 2012
frankcor wrote:
Sue Eilenberg wrote many articles about the outrage that ended up with a little girl being torn from the arms of her mother and given to a man she had never met before. The public knew about it but justice was never served. It seems the powerful people in Utica are above the law or the reach of the public.
It all had to do with child support dollars and that wife of his regarding that Smith case Fattata was NOT going to give her the money. Fatata ran that show and the person in the back pew was Roman's father, Rufie's right hand man. He should not have been in a family court room but was and was calling the shots!
never shuts up

United States

#57 Sep 23, 2012
Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
Backpedaling I see captain courageous! What, no more Charles Bronson one-liner tough talk about judge romano you freakin coward? LOL Too bad they already got your number.
Just admit it, you're an angry little nerd suffering the effects of being bullied in your younger years. It's OK sweetheart, you don't have to put up with those big bad bullies anymore. LMAO
Keyboard cowboy, what a name! With your rantings I predict you got something big from this woman! Balzano was bragging that HE got more votes in Oneida County than she did when they ran for Supreme Court Judge. Balzano is related to Destito thus then related to Romano.

As for Tom Clark, I can't imagine him marrying her, what was his penance that he agreed to those nuptials? People talk about seeing him naked, well, I don't think he would look any worse or even could be differentiated from from the males or transvestites of Utica, and I'm sure is no beauty in the raw, but her MOUTH! That woman never shuts her mouth, it runs 24/7 non-stop and he believes she is a cause celeb-re!

Who blackmailed him into marrying her! No wonder he has aged!! Living with that woman, you would never get any sleep! NEVER! Then add those brats of hers and boy, if he ever killed her in a rage, I would like to be on that jury I'd acquit him!

He asked for it when he married her and those kids! His assets should be a quarter of what they once were because while her Cadillac Escalade is parked in the cross walk at TJ Maxx, not returning, but shopping, she proved she has no respect for the law. While her vehicle was parked there, I watched a person in a wheelchair couldn't use the ramp as i said her vehicle was PARKED!
always in money

United States

#58 Sep 23, 2012
She has always had money. Her parents are wealthy, she was married to John Romano, who is the son of F. Eugene Romano, or Eugene Romano .....not sure what the actual name is, and then married Tom Clark. She didn't need to marry Tom Clark to stay wealthy. Personally, I don't know what kind of a judge she is, however she really should change her appearance as for her age, it just doesn't look good on her. I'm not saying she needs to dress like an old frump, just somewhere in the middle.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#59 Sep 23, 2012
Romanos daddy wrote:
It all had to do with child support dollars and that wife of his regarding that Smith case Fattata was NOT going to give her the money. Fatata ran that show and the person in the back pew was Roman's father, Rufie's right hand man. He should not have been in a family court room but was and was calling the shots!
You're right. Danielle Smith sued the birth father of her baby for child support. Fatata, a city cop if I recall correctly figured he would sue for custody instead of paying child support. He hired his future wife, Linda Sullivan Fatata who at the time was a Utica Corporation Counsel. She and another attorney working for the city, using city time and the city fax machine to work the case and ended up stealing the baby away from her mother.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up. But Judge Romano made sure the kid was taken from her mother because the mom was never notified of a hearing date. The power sticks together.
10 percenter

Paterson, NJ

#60 Sep 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Unless her old hubby is worth over 250 million plus I seriously doubt it! How funny! Do they have a rock & roll hall of famer that gives more than 5 million a year away to feed the hungry do they?! They sound like they have a hard time getting by if she needed to marry money and be a family court judge with a history of wrecking marriages! Oh yeah they're so "rich"!Dear you stepped right in that one little boy!
He's worth twice that
Knows the deal

United States

#61 Sep 23, 2012
10 percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's worth twice that
You mean not half that. The total worth of Adirondak is 178 million- not even liquid -as of 2011 according to their SEC filings. Look it up. Her dad is well known he is beloved the world over and a world wide household name. His music portfolio is worth 4x that and he's had any woman he ever wanted and settled for the best one yet. Not a "Bernie". No contest.
Change your tune bitchboy

Utica, NY

#62 Sep 23, 2012
Knows the deal wrote:
<quoted text>You mean not half that. The total worth of Adirondak is 178 million- not even liquid -as of 2011 according to their SEC filings. Look it up. Her dad is well known he is beloved the world over and a world wide household name. His music portfolio is worth 4x that and he's had any woman he ever wanted and settled for the best one yet. Not a "Bernie". No contest.
Just in case they come knockin on your door. How hilarious you wimp, knock knock knock! lol

I'm sorry Mr Turi, I was just kidding!:(

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#64 Sep 23, 2012
She only plays a judge. She's a joke. Lucky if she's in the courthouse 4 days a month.
Heather Knows

Utica, NY

#66 Sep 23, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Answer your phone chick I wanna yell at you!
Go away you weird old man! You and your little dick are pathetic! teeheeteehee
Cindy

Clinton, NY

#67 Sep 23, 2012
She is very loud I can't believe with all her money she is so classless . That bleached blonde hair is so freaken ugly and her leather dark skin looks terrible omg wth is that.. she use to be a very pretty girl in the 80s but I have to say very hard looking and tough looking not classy about her,and when she opens her mouth that really ruins her.. I don't want her money nor do I want her looks ...
Daytime Emmy

Utica, NY

#69 Sep 23, 2012
Cindy wrote:
She is very loud I can't believe with all her money she is so classless . That bleached blonde hair is so freaken ugly and her leather dark skin looks terrible omg wth is that.. she use to be a very pretty girl in the 80s but I have to say very hard looking and tough looking not classy about her,and when she opens her mouth that really ruins her.. I don't want her money nor do I want her looks ...
Used to kill me when she'd put that phony sob in her voice to convince you she really cared about abused kids. She just stepped on their faces to climb up to the next level.
Roark

Greig, NY

#70 Sep 24, 2012
Cindy wrote:
Money has nothing to do with class. Romano is proof of that old adage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 17 min Vinnie 14
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 18 min Steph 1
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 20 min SUG here 2,204
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 40 min Honest Babe 2,248
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 55 min Honest Babe 6,179
Klotz Lives Well in New Hartford (Sep '09) 1 hr Tito 7
NSA m4m 2 hr Dave Smith 2
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 3 hr Seek Help 10

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages