Comments
21 - 40 of 148 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2013
Just Sayin

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I keep getting her confused with the tanorexic mom in the news. The two of them deserve each other. You should have seen her photo at the brides exhibit at MWP. Hilarious and butt ugly.
Juror on a Case She Lost

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 21, 2012
 
Stan wrote:
Clark owns McDonalds and Adirondack Bank. She has always believed shes on a higher level than most, all her life. She is one ugly witch. Unfortunately, saw her at a game and she had on tight leather pants, GROSS IT WAS.
He also manages to get deals from the city of Utica where he takes over a building but doesn't have to pay tax on it for the rest of his life.
shocked

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

my personnal opinion is the local media gives her a free ride because she is a woman and if she was a man an acted the way she does there would be negative media coverage where she would have to resign.the NYS bar should check in on her behavior, it discredits the whole New York state bar association.
Weak

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 21, 2012
 
DKP wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day, you could afford a RAID array, if you rob a bank, miss cad. Then in 20 more years afford a real mobo, then 20 more, learn how to run it.
LOL you're still using mechanical RAIDs? Typical poor nerd showoff wanabee. When you can afford SSds and stop expounding how you still use MalwareBytes, call us. Maybe someone will be impressed Mr. SUNY IT "Security guy" with no real schooling. All talk and hate. LMAO!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judge Romano probably wishes the Danielle Smith story would go away. Fortunately, thanks to internet archives, it never will. I pray I never am in a position where she is deciding anything to do with my future.

http://romeobserver.com/articles/2004/10/29/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/05/09/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/08/08/e...
Dave

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

SHe's a raving obsessive unfit douchebag if you really look at her and the things she's done. She put her father through hell paying for her greedy materialistic old ass.

“sum 'wit it.......”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 22, 2012
 
Wow...........
NYS Judicial Disgrace

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

frankcor wrote:
Judge Romano probably wishes the Danielle Smith story would go away. Fortunately, thanks to internet archives, it never will. I pray I never am in a position where she is deciding anything to do with my future.
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2004/10/29/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/05/09/c...
http://romeobserver.com/articles/2005/08/08/e...
That people like Bernadette Romano and her moneyed ilk parade around hypocritically causing this damage to people's lives there isn't surprising. The standards have always been set by who controls the loudest microphone. What is surprising is that people rarely speak up against this kind of open criminality. HOLY shit! If that cvnt tried that shyt with me she, Tom and fukkit maybe even the kids would never ever get a day of peace in the rest of their lives. With persistence beyond breathing! FKING DECADES I'm young!! I take the longest view on everything and would make it Job#1 to make those people as miserable as humanly possible in so many ways they'd probably end up murder-suiciding themselves. Anyone who lets their kids get jerked around by these degenerate scumbags like pawns to protect their friends and DOESN'T lay the fk into them with everything on the table is a spineless jellyfish. Who would put up with that if they knew how to lash out in return? That doesn't, just CAN'T exist. At least I wouldn't KILL her but I can't believe someone hasn't TRIED! I'd hope they never thought that little bit of money was going to protect them either. Someone like that had better be real perceptive about the people she fks with in her game-playing and their relatives. That's mind blowing Bernadette Romano is still anywhere the fk NEAR a bench in New York State! It actually speaks to the state of the Courts in New York State! Bernadette Romano is a posterchild for familial destruction and judicial abuse in the State of New York she deserves her own website for just this example alone!
I really can't imagine this happening in too many other places who would NOT go after her and everyone she knows with everything they've got FOREVER? Till you're 80 and beyond?! They'd spend themselves broke to see the light of day if the right person applied themselves under those terms OMG. Considering the whole train wreck it wouldn't be so hard if someone were so determined and pissed off.
She's lucky I never had any problems she stupefied her way into "judging" she'd be running for the fucking hills for the rest of her life by the time I got blazing away at her. Who the fk is she and her family? I wonder how many years before they will ditch this bitch?

I'm surprised these people ever got this far without ending up dead or in a federal prison.
freebie the bean

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Being a well-connected east yootica EYEtalian also helps immensely since she is goombahs with Arcuri when he was DA and the ultimate political pig Roann Dumbstito. The job is hers for life unless she's caught in some judicial malfeasence which could happen since she has the IQ of a cinder block. And the dagos on!!!!!
Keyboard Cowboy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NYS Judicial Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>That people like Bernadette Romano and her moneyed ilk parade around hypocritically causing this damage to people's lives there isn't surprising. The standards have always been set by who controls the loudest microphone. What is surprising is that people rarely speak up against this kind of open criminality. HOLY shit! If that cvnt tried that shyt with me she, Tom and fukkit maybe even the kids would never ever get a day of peace in the rest of their lives. With persistence beyond breathing! FKING DECADES I'm young!! I take the longest view on everything and would make it Job#1 to make those people as miserable as humanly possible in so many ways they'd probably end up murder-suiciding themselves. Anyone who lets their kids get jerked around by these degenerate scumbags like pawns to protect their friends and DOESN'T lay the fk into them with everything on the table is a spineless jellyfish. Who would put up with that if they knew how to lash out in return? That doesn't, just CAN'T exist. At least I wouldn't KILL her but I can't believe someone hasn't TRIED! I'd hope they never thought that little bit of money was going to protect them either. Someone like that had better be real perceptive about the people she fks with in her game-playing and their relatives. That's mind blowing Bernadette Romano is still anywhere the fk NEAR a bench in New York State! It actually speaks to the state of the Courts in New York State! Bernadette Romano is a posterchild for familial destruction and judicial abuse in the State of New York she deserves her own website for just this example alone!
I really can't imagine this happening in too many other places who would NOT go after her and everyone she knows with everything they've got FOREVER? Till you're 80 and beyond?! They'd spend themselves broke to see the light of day if the right person applied themselves under those terms OMG. Considering the whole train wreck it wouldn't be so hard if someone were so determined and pissed off.
She's lucky I never had any problems she stupefied her way into "judging" she'd be running for the fucking hills for the rest of her life by the time I got blazing away at her. Who the fk is she and her family? I wonder how many years before they will ditch this bitch?
I'm surprised these people ever got this far without ending up dead or in a federal prison.
I'm no fan of hers but I'll give you a little advice. Her connections run wide and deep, from one end of the spectrum to the other if you know what I mean. Either you'd end up in prison or missing the extremity you think this bullshit up with. I so wish you keep up the threats though mr. tough guy because they'll track you down like the fcking outrageous rat bastard you are. ;)
NYS Judicial Disgrace

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no fan of hers but I'll give you a little advice. Her connections run wide and deep, from one end of the spectrum to the other if you know what I mean. Either you'd end up in prison or missing the extremity you think this bullshit up with. I so wish you keep up the threats though mr. tough guy because they'll track you down like the fcking outrageous rat bastard you are. ;)
Which threats are those? I didn't utter any threats. I don't telegraph intent when the time comes. I've never been before her. The point was she and her "connections" just may not understand that some people's level of going to town is way off their scales. You dick around with people's lives you open yourself up to the unknown. She wouldn't be the first that found out what rock meets hard place means and there would be nothing she could do to stop it connections included.
So what's YOUR name there Mr' Tuffguy? Since you seem to need that in order to operate right?
Just Sayin

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

freebie the bean wrote:
Being a well-connected east yootica EYEtalian also helps immensely since she is goombahs with Arcuri when he was DA and the ultimate political pig Roann Dumbstito. The job is hers for life unless she's caught in some judicial malfeasence which could happen since she has the IQ of a cinder block. And the dagos on!!!!!
You mis-spoke. Not goombahs, actually bootan. She wreaked his marrage when he had a disabled kid. FYI
Keyboard Cowboy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NYS Judicial Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>Which threats are those? I didn't utter any threats. I don't telegraph intent when the time comes. I've never been before her. The point was she and her "connections" just may not understand that some people's level of going to town is way off their scales. You dick around with people's lives you open yourself up to the unknown. She wouldn't be the first that found out what rock meets hard place means and there would be nothing she could do to stop it connections included.
So what's YOUR name there Mr' Tuffguy? Since you seem to need that in order to operate right?
I'm not the one talking shit so what my name is doesn't matter.

In light of recent nutcases "going to town" on politicians and the general public, I can only hope you raised flags with whomever tracks those things on the internet. Say what you want about the woman but she's a sitting judge and I would think authorities would probably be interested in finding out your interpretation of when "rock meets hard place."

IMO you're an over the top social misfit that warrants attention. You're most likely a harmless coward but I hope someone knocks on your door sooner rather than later, just in case.
NYS Judicial Disgrace

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one talking shit so what my name is doesn't matter.
So you admit you use contradictory hypocratic logic when you make subtle threats and only when it suitys your vengeful purpose there "Misfit"? I'm not the one defending a corrupt wretch of a judge, remember thatasshole. Way to go!
Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>In light of recent nutcases "going to town" on politicians and the general public, I can only hope you raised flags with whomever tracks those things on the internet.
So what> They can waste time getting laughed at? What are you afraid of? Just trying to lash out at the truth methinks. I could not care less if she was alive or dead. Lucky her. Obviously she's wronged enough people she doesn't need to be worrying about me haha!
Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you want about the woman but she's a sitting judge and I would think authorities would probably be interested in finding out your interpretation of when "rock meets hard place."
Well from your tack you would probably think all this would scare me too,. Back to "truth hurts" huh? Come find me Einstein. We can talk all about the first amendment and what anasshole you are for collecting a check on the public dime dickfukkin around around playing "scared" so you can try to annoy me for my words. Your playing an old game whiner.
Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>IMO you're an over the top social misfit that warrants attention. You're most likely a harmless coward but I hope someone knocks on your door sooner rather than later, just in case.
Your opinion is wrong but it doesn't sound like anyone is paying you for your logic output or reasoning so I won't delay you in your quest for someone who's interested.

Gee maybe if the corrupt public official wanted to run a life of personality wars and scams she should have found another line of work hmmm? Ride that one cowboy.
Keyboard Cowboy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Backpedaling I see captain courageous! What, no more Charles Bronson one-liner tough talk about judge romano you freakin coward? LOL Too bad they already got your number.

Just admit it, you're an angry little nerd suffering the effects of being bullied in your younger years. It's OK sweetheart, you don't have to put up with those big bad bullies anymore. LMAO
Mourner

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I saw her in church at the Calli funeral. She looks like a cartoon character. No decorum at all.
PedalYurAzz

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
Backpedaling I see captain courageous! What, no more Charles Bronson one-liner tough talk about judge romano you freakin coward? LOL Too bad they already got your number.
Just admit it, you're an angry little nerd suffering the effects of being bullied in your younger years. It's OK sweetheart, you don't have to put up with those big bad bullies anymore. LMAO
Wow talk about imagining things! Imagine that! Imagine I CARE fuckface!

Who's mad about being bullied again? You sure post a lot about someone you don't claim to care about otherwise! LMAO!

What else ya gut besides empty scare tactics bitch? You'd LOVE to gas some idiots up into traveling halfway across the country on a goose chase but sorry that only works in your imagination. You read what I said. Too bad you don't comprehend. Anytime they want to end up in the news for trying to cool free speech like that they can hitch up their panties and give it a try! This isn't "Oneida County" if they're THAT think skinned they won't like the publicity that follows LOOOOOOOOL!! This ain't 2002 HAHAH! Get over yourself and trying to transfer your shortcomings and personality flaws onto someone you disagree with. You're all the same and that's why you live in and like shyt. This is your "Big Solution" ranting and idle threats you're going to play scared so you can LASH OUT at someone rightasshole? Nice try. Grow the fk up go fight two wars and then tell me how fckin' scared you are of Benadette Romano trying to pull some corrupt illegal shyt on YOU littleman. Grow a fkn spine if you think people scare that easyasshole.
God if you weren't so pathetic you'd be amusing.
to captain CAD

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PedalYurAzz wrote:
<quoted text>Wow talk about imagining things! Imagine that! Imagine I CARE fuckface!
Who's mad about being bullied again? You sure post a lot about someone you don't claim to care about otherwise! LMAO!
What else ya gut besides empty scare tactics bitch? You'd LOVE to gas some idiots up into traveling halfway across the country on a goose chase but sorry that only works in your imagination. You read what I said. Too bad you don't comprehend. Anytime they want to end up in the news for trying to cool free speech like that they can hitch up their panties and give it a try! This isn't "Oneida County" if they're THAT think skinned they won't like the publicity that follows LOOOOOOOOL!! This ain't 2002 HAHAH! Get over yourself and trying to transfer your shortcomings and personality flaws onto someone you disagree with. You're all the same and that's why you live in and like shyt. This is your "Big Solution" ranting and idle threats you're going to play scared so you can LASH OUT at someone rightasshole? Nice try. Grow the fk up go fight two wars and then tell me how fckin' scared you are of Benadette Romano trying to pull some corrupt illegal shyt on YOU littleman. Grow a fkn spine if you think people scare that easyasshole.
God if you weren't so pathetic you'd be amusing.
Making friends on all threads.

Do you actually think anyone reads your section 8 posts.

We might have to all pitch in and get you a life, nothing you ever say, post, will EVER change anything. You're on the same line as a bull with t i ts, useless. You do have a droid. OOOOOOOOOOO
starlet

Nedrow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

His family had money. He always lived good. Family owned an insurance business called Clark Ins. Not sure if there is another name attached to it. All private schools for those children. In fact they went to boarding schools. Ya might say he was never poor. Give a man some credit.
hank hill

Brewton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

to captain CAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Making friends on all threads.
Do you actually think anyone reads your section 8 posts.
We might have to all pitch in and get you a life, nothing you ever say, post, will EVER change anything. You're on the same line as a bull with t i ts, useless. You do have a droid. OOOOOOOOOOO
Waaaah WaaaaahWaaaaah! After years you still end up short ass every time. Poor little cop wanabe getting disgraced by real cops every day. OooOOO Big broither it hurts!!! Ooo! It hurts!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

241 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro FD to take over 16 min Nikkita 1
Gnatek Cancel the bus 19 min CNY death tax N sewage 77
riggie once attempted suicide 21 min Gaggy 7
Nano Jobs 21 min CNY death tax N sewage 13
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 33 min ROLOL 50
Things u miss 40 min lovinlife 28
riggie spends his life on topix 53 min playboy 7
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr heydude 49
ConMed under siege? 1 hr KOMRAD KOUMO 9
Golfers- where do you play and why 3 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••