judge romano Clark
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
jurisprudence

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
what is her deal?does she always make up laws on the fly?doesn't she realize new York state has laws on the books?
Judas Priest

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Like most of the judges around here, she came out of the DA's office & still thinks she's a prosecutor.
Level 3

Since: Apr 08

NOT From New Hartford

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Plus now she's married to the Hamburgler
family guy

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
I was foster parents when she was in family court.unbelievable.don't dare have your cell phone ring in her court room but we constantly had proceedings put on hold every time her daughter called.one day she would side with county next time she would side with bio parents.all over the place very erratic
Joe

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Judas Priest wrote:
Like most of the judges around here, she came out of the DA's office & still thinks she's a prosecutor.
Supreme Court has nothing to do with criminal proceedings.
enrico

Syracuse, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
she's horrid. thinks she is glamorous with seriously bleached hair and tanned leathery skin. the only reason sh's a judge is that ro ann distito is her aunt. She's HORRID!!!!!!!
Rawley

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme Court has nothing to do with criminal proceedings.
I don't see where anyone implied it did the statement and attitude of Mz Romano speak for themselves. Chill anyway. The usual posters all cut the spandex colostomy bag some slack as part of a deal a couple years back so I don't know who started in on her this time or why. She is what she "is" and she's too easy to make fun of with the haystack hair and clown suits etc. All she'd need is some mascara and she'd be Phylis Diller. Dang yo, even ray jadick knows she's too easy to go after What's THAT tell you?
At least you can say at least she's never intentionally killed anyone. The key operative word here being "intentionally". To the people who really knew her and the entire 800 year sordid history about what she did to her own family at least that will be something they can print in her obituary whenever the Demons of Vanity call her home, Someone will be impressed in utica you can bet your gold on that one. I'm not even saying she's all ugly or a dinosaur for that age/eon she just looked and acted like a clown anytime I was around her.
She's like the eighteen-hundredth of your local figures who live the opposite of what they speak and are about as worthy as turtleshit. I'll lay off her now but seriously for some guy as smart as TC is or at least used to be you'd think he'd select someone a little further removed from "Mimi" on the Drew Carey show.
DKP

Massena, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Don't be jealous section 8 failures, just because her camp in eagle bay has a dock that cost more then you will all make the rest of your lives. Not including all the boats, camp. Just the dock.
Rawley

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
DKP wrote:
Don't be jealous section 8 failures, just because her camp in eagle bay has a dock that cost more then you will all make the rest of your lives. Not including all the boats, camp. Just the dock.
I've seen better. Telling hahaha how someone can a scum of the earth and a joke as long as they have a dock and that's amazing to you peons in leech land in your small way of thinking.
Eric

Miami, FL

#10 Sep 20, 2012
She sounds like a freak show anybody got a link shows the face?
DKP

Massena, NY

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Rawley wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen better. Telling hahaha how someone can a scum of the earth and a joke as long as they have a dock and that's amazing to you peons in leech land in your small way of thinking.
Some day, you could afford a RAID array, if you rob a bank, miss cad. Then in 20 more years afford a real mobo, then 20 more, learn how to run it.
Yah

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
DKP wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day, you could afford a RAID array, if you rob a bank, miss cad. Then in 20 more years afford a real mobo, then 20 more, learn how to run it.
Mobo wars again hmmm? I had a tezro when you were playing with alienware retard. You are so pathetic.
Juror on a Case She Lost

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Eric wrote:
She sounds like a freak show anybody got a link shows the face?
These are from her publicity people so they're highly airbrushed. http://www.technotouch.com/BernieRomano/home....
http://www.nycourts.gov/vote/2005/bios/Bernad...
Gross

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 20, 2012
I was never before her but heard enough stories about what a wretch she is to last a lifetime! She was the woman mike arcuri wrecked his marriage on isnt she? Really classy bitch there! Family court judge too lol!!!! Talk about a being a hypocrite!!
fukinnigarlovers

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
married tom clark for his money . now picture tom clark naked could it be love? thats one ugly man. money makes anyone beautiful.
No Way

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
enrico wrote:
she's horrid. thinks she is glamorous with seriously bleached hair and tanned leathery skin. the only reason sh's a judge is that ro ann distito is her aunt. She's HORRID!!!!!!!
Destito is actually younger.
Stan

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Clark owns McDonalds and Adirondack Bank. She has always believed shes on a higher level than most, all her life. She is one ugly witch. Unfortunately, saw her at a game and she had on tight leather pants, GROSS IT WAS.
No Class

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2012
hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Tom Clark? How did he make his money??
I believe his first wife had money. When he was married to her no one liked him at the Sadaquada because he was a scum bag. That was years ago
and he opened franchises of Mc Donalds.Most likely with her money.Then he somehow got into a slippery deal something about the First National Bank Builiding? Perfect couple ,no class.
No Class

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2012
No Class wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe his first wife had money. When he was married to her no one liked him at the Sadaquada because he was a scum bag. That was years ago
and he opened franchises of Mc Donalds.Most likely with her money.Then he somehow got into a slippery deal something about the First National Bank Builiding? Perfect couple ,no class.
I should really say he has no class and she married him.
No Class

United States

#22 Sep 21, 2012
No Class wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the one with no class and she married him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how GOOD IS STIR FRY LICE AT AFRICAN DINER 5 min SANDING TOES 1
why WHITES LIVE IN HOUSE AND NOT HIDE TENT LIKE... 21 min TROWFODINNER 1
will KFC ADD LICE SO [\]qqas FEEL AT HOME 26 min STUCKFODAY 1
rob esche getting divorced 31 min STUCKFODAY 75
Carbone 37 min NOSOAPTAILSHOWER 57
why 8MO OLD BABIES ARE BEING DATED IN AFRICA 42 min PARANONEVO 1
are AFRICAN LICE BETTER THAN KFC 45 min PARANONEVO 1
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 48 min PARANONEVO 104
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 48
Utica Club sign 1 hr Admit it SUCKS 33