well then

Camillus, NY

#105 Jan 6, 2013
Utica Resident wrote:
She should not have been appointed.I am disappointed in the legislators who voted for the woman.
Make sure you contact them at let them know they dont all read topix, except the douchy ones.
Mandick will PAY

Lynn, MA

#106 Jan 6, 2013
Go straight to jail
Do not collect!
dem

Clinton, NY

#107 Jan 6, 2013
During this whole thread no one mentions her husband. Is he changing parties as well? That would be perfect for the dems one more seat. Just one more question, did he know about everything that went on at the board of elections while she was there??
Omg

Boston, MA

#108 Jan 6, 2013
Someone married that!
OC Attorney

Boston, MA

#109 Jan 6, 2013
You better cut the crap and payback the money you stole or Greg Amoroso will have you singing with Joe Fusco in prison you POS!
You can take that to the bank and then get lost you scum disgrace with no shame
Romans want you on a stick!
PamIJustInterete dInPaychk

Utica, NY

#110 Jan 6, 2013
Thats right no shame just scam the taxpayer!
Serendipity

Newton Center, MA

#111 Jan 7, 2013
I hope the county is pursuing the issue of Mandryck's party change while still collecting her high salary as Republican commissioner. This cannot be swept under the rug. And the Democratic caucus members who voted for her need to be publicly ridiculed for their outrageous decision to hire her.
sad

New Hartford, NY

#112 Jan 7, 2013
Sad commentary on Oneida County politics, shame on the Dems and shame on Mandryck for her dishonesty!
dem

Clinton, NY

#113 Jan 7, 2013
Serendipity wrote:
I hope the county is pursuing the issue of Mandryck's party change while still collecting her high salary as Republican commissioner. This cannot be swept under the rug. And the Democratic caucus members who voted for her need to be publicly ridiculed for their outrageous decision to hire her.
Even the OD has not published the names of who voted for her. I wonder why?
Pam loves MONEY

Boston, MA

#114 Jan 7, 2013
I see she just bought a new BMW 5 series.
Must be nice huh?
Truth

Utica, NY

#115 Jan 8, 2013
For some reason the OD didn't publish her response to the charges but the Rome paper did.
http://romesentinel.com/news...

Given the cicumstances surrounding her tenure as commisioner I just don't see how she would even consider doing anything wrong. Doesn't make sense. She knows that Picente has had a mission to discredit her for over a year and is watching her every move.

When all is said and done I think the facts will show that this is just an extension of the Picente/Joseph plan to discredit Mandryck. When that happens I hope it gets equal coverage.

This all started after Mandryck reprimanded Picente's sister.
payattention

Rome, NY

#116 Jan 8, 2013
This isn't just about Pam. It is about discrediting the last name.

Brian Mandryck, her husband and county legislator, will likely be changing parties and running against Picenti for County Executive next go around. It will be interesting as the Mandrycks know the internal secrets of the Republicans friends and family plan and revealing them will outrage a heck of a lot of voters.

It is exactly what this county needs ....
PamScam

Utica, NY

#117 Jan 8, 2013
PamIJustInteretedInPaychk wrote:
Thats right no shame just scam the taxpayer!
Pathetic! Unimaginable. Wrong. Illegal. " One of these days Alice...TO THE MOON!!"
Dawn Keibals

Utica, NY

#118 Jan 8, 2013
payattention wrote:
This isn't just about Pam. It is about discrediting the last name.
Brian Mandryck, her husband and county legislator, will likely be changing parties and running against Picenti for County Executive next go around. It will be interesting as the Mandrycks know the internal secrets of the Republicans friends and family plan and revealing them will outrage a heck of a lot of voters.
It is exactly what this county needs ....
I doubt this very much.
Freebie the Bean

Bridgeport, NY

#119 Jan 8, 2013
To Pam M....."You Go, Girl". We're with you.
Funny

Utica, NY

#120 Jan 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
For some reason the OD didn't publish her response to the charges but the Rome paper did.
http://romesentinel.com/news...
Given the cicumstances surrounding her tenure as commisioner I just don't see how she would even consider doing anything wrong. Doesn't make sense. She knows that Picente has had a mission to discredit her for over a year and is watching her every move.
When all is said and done I think the facts will show that this is just an extension of the Picente/Joseph plan to discredit Mandryck. When that happens I hope it gets equal coverage.
This all started after Mandryck reprimanded Picente's sister.
I thought this all started when Pam 'political hack' screwed up several elections at the BOE.
dem

Clinton, NY

#121 Jan 8, 2013
A question who voted to put her in for another two years the last time around? I would like to know who voted for her and against her.. That would be telling compared to the vote the dems made to put her in.
been there

Boston, MA

#122 Jan 8, 2013
People from Rome will burn her on a stake for ignoring election fraud.
Well Pam it is OVER for you and I will find more to choke you with soon!
Jump off ugly!
You will pay and that is a promise!
Pat

AOL

#123 Jan 8, 2013
I blame the Utica Legislators---Furgal,Convertin o,Caruso.You mean no Democrat wanted the job?
Truth

Utica, NY

#124 Jan 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this all started when Pam 'political hack' screwed up several elections at the BOE.
Then you would be wrong.

This all started after the county executive's sister returned to her job at the OCBOE afetr a summer off on disability with a broken arm. Upon her return she was insubordinate and was reprimanded by Mandryck. That is when the target was painted on her back.

What election did she screw up exactly? You say several and all I ask is to cite one. She and her Democrat counterpart held up reporting incomplete results to the media at one point was is their preogative. Is that the one?

That entire department and Mandryck in particular was audited with the results being submitted to the New York State Board of Elections. That audit cost the taxpayers of Oneida County $5000 and was requested by County Executive Picente. Nothing of much importance was found. Certainly nothing that rose to a level that warranted dismissal. Mandryck responded to all of the comments and the NYSBOE accepted her response and no action was taken against her or the OCBOE. Doesn't that say anything? I know that part of the story wasn't as widely reported as the allegations.

These latest accusations seem to me to be just another attempt to discredit her. Over the course of the past year and a half it seems like the county executive's office and his accomplises on the legislature have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at her and nothing has stuck. I doubt these latest allegations will stick either. Wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 17 min need clean air 1
Wboro/ND 22 min new dude 6
Coach Plonish fired for drinking with his team! 25 min truth 1
Nanotech Utica was a fraud and a scam? 28 min fake cs 6
Gomez Minus Dave 39 min klb 4
McDonalds losing market share in US 40 min Tilis 1
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 53 min Tilis 22
NEWS! Notre Dame Coach canned for drinking with... 1 hr in the know 1
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 9 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
5 Offseason Predictions for the Jets
NFL 6:36 AM