Pam Mandryck
Professor

Utica, NY

#85 Jan 4, 2013
Um, it takes brains to run an Olive Garden, so not a job for Pam.
Frank Dulan

Utica, NY

#86 Jan 4, 2013
karĀ·ma
[kahr-muh] Show IPA

noun
Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def 1 ), jnana.

Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.

the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.
City of Rome remember

Cambridge, MA

#87 Jan 4, 2013
Thanks for allowing your friend Joe Fusco to bus in patients from DDSO houses and literally cast their votes for him.
Thanks to the DA as well for the same!
Citizens of Rome are so grateful......
Joe

Utica, NY

#88 Jan 4, 2013
How can the Democrats hire this republican?Would the republicans hire a democrat?
Boyd Golder

Utica, NY

#89 Jan 4, 2013
no joe they would not

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#90 Jan 4, 2013
Professor wrote:
Um, it takes brains to run an Olive Garden, so not a job for Pam.
Does the job require the ability to count, plan, train or manage? If not, she should be able to handle it.
well

Manlius, NY

#91 Jan 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
How can the Democrats hire this republican?Would the republicans hire a democrat?
They are showing Picente just how powerful they really are.
Who Says

Somerville, MA

#92 Jan 4, 2013
that had to be written by one of them, thats how stupid they are, they think they are getting one up on picente, what a joke, picente mops the floor with garbage like them, they have no future and soon one of them wont even have his job
east utica

Somerville, MA

#93 Jan 4, 2013
"powerful"?, what a joke, these stumble bums couldn't find their way out of a paper bag; there's a good reason they are called the MINORITY
MandrykOnlyInter estInMony

Herkimer, NY

#94 Jan 4, 2013
Correct wrote:
Secret vote to put her in I wonder why? Are they scared to stand up and vote out loud. Put your names out who voted for her. The voters want to know.
Pam, You are only interested in a paycheck. How on earth did you talk the democrats into letting you eat again?
You messed up. No Democrat can be a Repub commish. Admit it. Be a man. Say you made a mistake. Pay back the money you earned as a democrat republican commissioner.
It even sounds illegal!
Responsible Oversight

Cambridge, MA

#95 Jan 4, 2013
Pam what you allowed concerning DDSO illegal voting has come on the radar of a Manhattan law firm which specializes in class action lawsuits representing the disabled in state care.
Everyone in the firm is Magna Cum Laude Harvard, Yale, NYU etc.
Alice

New Hartford, NY

#96 Jan 5, 2013
Democrat wrote:
This Grimaldi woman has no credentials at all.talk about arrogancy.She leads the pack.
No credentials? What about her years with Joe Griffo and her two years as analyst for the republican legislators? What better training ground?? Are you sure you know who you're talking about? She is PERFECTLY suited for the job.
Alice

New Hartford, NY

#97 Jan 5, 2013
Joe wrote:
From what I've read, Pam's Democratic counterpart got a party promotion, then snubbed every qualified Democrat and gave this very nice and very interesting job to her friend (Republican)Pam. Here's a crazy idea -- since the party lines have become so blurred -- no, make that INVISIBLE -- maybe they'll work together for US for a change. Naw..that's a fantasy.
Alice

New Hartford, NY

#98 Jan 5, 2013
Ken wrote:
Brindisi said the legislators were wrong and should have voted for a Democrat.
A-men!
Fusco supporter

Somerville, MA

#99 Jan 5, 2013
WAM BAM.....thankyou PAM!!!!!!!!!!
Pay us back

Woburn, MA

#100 Jan 5, 2013
And get lost you fraud.
We are getting rid of corruption so beware criminal because you are on Rome NY's shitlist forever!
Pam

Ithaca, NY

#101 Jan 5, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that the legislators lied? I don't believe it.
Did you ever think that I may just have been one of those in the room? Whoever you're talking about, tell them they're lying. The names I gave you are exactly how the vote to hire her as analyst went down. Exactly. Whether that's good, bad or indifferent is up to you to decide. But that's the vote.
PamIJustInterete dInPaychk

Herkimer, NY

#102 Jan 6, 2013
Pay us back wrote:
And get lost you fraud.
We are getting rid of corruption so beware criminal because you are on Rome NY's shitlist forever!
AMEN
Utica Resident

Utica, NY

#103 Jan 6, 2013
She should not have been appointed.I am disappointed in the legislators who voted for the woman.
i wonder

Herkimer, NY

#104 Jan 6, 2013
Pay us back wrote:
And get lost you fraud.
Who is Ron Kasady?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Butler 9 min Mark 8
Can blacks be deported 50 min Good idea 3
Amanda Lorraine 1 hr Butterface 28
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 1 hr RightSaidFred 38
Mayor Robert M. Palmieri divided businesses in ... 2 hr Ruffie 2
where can i find state officer joseph nitti 2 hr Gotcha 4
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 2 hr Gotcha 5
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 5 hr Jack Hoff 33
Massive Gorilla Fight at Ocean Blue 14 hr apeout 34

Utica Jobs