Professor

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Um, it takes brains to run an Olive Garden, so not a job for Pam.
Frank Dulan

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

kar·ma
[kahr-muh] Show IPA

noun
Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def 1 ), jnana.

Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.

the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.
City of Rome remember

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Thanks for allowing your friend Joe Fusco to bus in patients from DDSO houses and literally cast their votes for him.
Thanks to the DA as well for the same!
Citizens of Rome are so grateful......
Joe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

How can the Democrats hire this republican?Would the republicans hire a democrat?
Boyd Golder

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

no joe they would not

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Professor wrote:
Um, it takes brains to run an Olive Garden, so not a job for Pam.
Does the job require the ability to count, plan, train or manage? If not, she should be able to handle it.
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Joe wrote:
How can the Democrats hire this republican?Would the republicans hire a democrat?
They are showing Picente just how powerful they really are.
Who Says

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

that had to be written by one of them, thats how stupid they are, they think they are getting one up on picente, what a joke, picente mops the floor with garbage like them, they have no future and soon one of them wont even have his job
east utica

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

"powerful"?, what a joke, these stumble bums couldn't find their way out of a paper bag; there's a good reason they are called the MINORITY
MandrykOnlyInter estInMony

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Correct wrote:
Secret vote to put her in I wonder why? Are they scared to stand up and vote out loud. Put your names out who voted for her. The voters want to know.
Pam, You are only interested in a paycheck. How on earth did you talk the democrats into letting you eat again?
You messed up. No Democrat can be a Repub commish. Admit it. Be a man. Say you made a mistake. Pay back the money you earned as a democrat republican commissioner.
It even sounds illegal!
Responsible Oversight

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Pam what you allowed concerning DDSO illegal voting has come on the radar of a Manhattan law firm which specializes in class action lawsuits representing the disabled in state care.
Everyone in the firm is Magna Cum Laude Harvard, Yale, NYU etc.
Alice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Democrat wrote:
This Grimaldi woman has no credentials at all.talk about arrogancy.She leads the pack.
No credentials? What about her years with Joe Griffo and her two years as analyst for the republican legislators? What better training ground?? Are you sure you know who you're talking about? She is PERFECTLY suited for the job.
Alice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Joe wrote:
From what I've read, Pam's Democratic counterpart got a party promotion, then snubbed every qualified Democrat and gave this very nice and very interesting job to her friend (Republican)Pam. Here's a crazy idea -- since the party lines have become so blurred -- no, make that INVISIBLE -- maybe they'll work together for US for a change. Naw..that's a fantasy.
Alice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ken wrote:
Brindisi said the legislators were wrong and should have voted for a Democrat.
A-men!
Fusco supporter

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

WAM BAM.....thankyou PAM!!!!!!!!!!
Pay us back

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

And get lost you fraud.
We are getting rid of corruption so beware criminal because you are on Rome NY's shitlist forever!
Pam

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that the legislators lied? I don't believe it.
Did you ever think that I may just have been one of those in the room? Whoever you're talking about, tell them they're lying. The names I gave you are exactly how the vote to hire her as analyst went down. Exactly. Whether that's good, bad or indifferent is up to you to decide. But that's the vote.
PamIJustInterete dInPaychk

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Pay us back wrote:
And get lost you fraud.
We are getting rid of corruption so beware criminal because you are on Rome NY's shitlist forever!
AMEN
Utica Resident

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

She should not have been appointed.I am disappointed in the legislators who voted for the woman.
i wonder

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Pay us back wrote:
And get lost you fraud.
Who is Ron Kasady?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

341 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 min positronium 6,276
Why are Scum Brindisis Trying to Bury Andys Deed? 8 min Jerks 4
Mark the MEGA Flagg 8 min Funny You are 11
Single Mothers .... 10 min Utica Positivity Brigade 15
Carbone - Hug 13 min interesting 14
Conmed Selling 21 min Asz Crack Over Conmed 1
Potholes All Gone 30 min Things Looking Up 1
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 1 hr 739 pleasant st 111
comets vancouver 1 hr Yup 160
Oneida St Shooting 1 hr Death 17
Official: Goodbye Comets 2 hr Rashy Dave 60
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 3 hr Tucan Scam 48
•••