Vote

Utica, NY

#65 Jan 2, 2013
Frank Tallarino, Joe Furgol, Pete Caruso, Dave Gordon, Harmony Speciale, Chad Davis and Mike Clancy all voted for her. There's your seven. Franklin Davis and Dan Trevisani didn't show up for the vote.
Big Willy

Utica, NY

#66 Jan 3, 2013
Another brilliant move by mover and shaker Mitchell Ford. What a great leader!
Indigo

Dracut, MA

#67 Jan 3, 2013
Vote your list is wrong, I talked to two of those people on your list and they assured me they did not vote for her.
look out

Utica, NY

#68 Jan 3, 2013
Indigo wrote:
Vote your list is wrong, I talked to two of those people on your list and they assured me they did not vote for her.
She even screwed up THAT vote!
um no

Camillus, NY

#69 Jan 3, 2013
Dave wrote:
We have been hearing about election violations all over the county in the last election. Nothing done even when reported with evidence. Who ever voted for her should be run out this is politics at its worst.
Our county legislators are politics at its worst. What a joke. Redistricting should be fun to watch although everyone knows Gordon will be the first to go.
Romes DDSO Rigged Fusco

Quincy, MA

#70 Jan 3, 2013
Of Joe Fusco was her big coverup.
Everyone wants him out and knows about DDSO scandal!
knowall

Barker, NY

#71 Jan 3, 2013
Indigo wrote:
who didn't vote for her? Tell us who the smart ones are who didnt kiss azz?
Rufies Ghost

New Hartford, NY

#72 Jan 3, 2013
this is not over, not by a long shot! don't place any bets yet!
Ken

AOL

#73 Jan 3, 2013
Brindisi said the legislators were wrong and should have voted for a Democrat.
Alice

Utica, NY

#74 Jan 3, 2013
Rose Gardner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously someone who thinks they deserve a job, and didn't get one. You don't know, or, have never worked with Ms Grimaldi. She is likeable, efficient, intelligent, organized and fair. She will do a wonderful job in the BOE and for the county's constituents. Her employees will enjoy her b/c she will lead by example and not demand, but, earn respect. Good Choice GOP. We all know that this position is not chosen by the CE.
I agree -- anyone who says horrible and slanderous things about Rose doesn't know her.
The knife

Syracuse, NY

#75 Jan 3, 2013
Real Cheese wrote:
And Grimaldi, the latest Tony installment. A nobody without qualifications (except Tony's F&F qualifications!). She is what we gonna get instead of Pam M. Ouch.
As long as Tony is looking for more friends, let's take a look at a few more of his curious methods to expand his circle:
:: Dreaming up a NEW tax. Yessiree, for EVERY registered motor vehicle in OC, open your wallet a little further now. It's not bad enough you have to fork over a couple thou on an average new car sale, now you get to pay more at the DMV for the privilege of residing in OC (wonder why the population base is declining, well, bring in some more immigrants to boost the numbers, especially in the inner city)... Where did you dream this up Tony, Kalifornia ?? You gonna make lotsa new buddies this way, we all love you for this.
:: Having you pay to get his name on the radio many times a day. Why, Real Cheese, what do you mean? Hmmm, his latest ploy. Spend the DWI funds to remind people not to drink and drive on the air. Notice how he starts ever ad ... Hi, this is Tony Pissentee ... blah, blah blah. Why isn't the new DWI coordinator doing this? Why, Tony needs his campaign warchest to beat formidable opponents like Rodger Potocki and such. Nah, he needs it for the Congressional run in a few years is more likely the reason. Plus he gets to go to other goomba political fundraisers and pay for it with campaign funds, the dough he shakes out of the choir faithful if they know whats good for them.
:: Making new friends upstairs at Cavallos with hooknose again. Making new friends in New Hartford... just before last election. Alas, it wasn't the New Hartford candidate but the kid pedaling his bicycle around Orange and Delaware Counties ... Hey George, didja give him a bag of apples ...Nah, you probably hit him up for $5 maybe, huh?
Pam M is gonna be missed and to tell you the truth, all the weak-kneed county legislators who voted to oust her in the putz share the blame. And here's the irony in the whole thing... if you talk to some of them one on one, they tell you they don't like whats going on, but none of them have the balls to stand up and say it on the 10th floor. Some representatives we got, huh?
Maybe I'll post another installment soon, maybe not. Happy New Year TP (hey, nice initials that also mean something else on my grocery list!)
TTFN.
Idiot! The Oneida County Republican committee voted to remove her, not the legislators!!!
Pam Nonstick

Quincy, MA

#76 Jan 3, 2013
Thanks for ignoring Joe Fusco's DDSO voting shenanigans Pam!
Now Rome is falling fast!
Despite that over 40 credible people told you about DDSO patients being BUSSED IN to have others including Fusco himself cast their FUSCO vote is abuse of disabled no doubt.
Parents will be filing lawsuits so good work Pamela you Fusco Fly as we Romans say!
Wait until you see who represents the disabled you will be in disbelief!
Water cooler

Lynn, MA

#77 Jan 3, 2013
Thats what I hear too.....
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#78 Jan 3, 2013
The knife wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot! The Oneida County Republican committee voted to remove her, not the legislators
Idiot! The committee voted to recommend a name to the legislators. The LEGISLATORS appointed RG, not the committee!!!
Cant touch this

Lynn, MA

#79 Jan 3, 2013
She is innocent as sin......
Vote

Utica, NY

#80 Jan 3, 2013
Indigo wrote:
Well, they lied to you. the vote was 7-4 with two absent. Those are the seven that voted to appoint her as Legislative Analyst for the Democratic Caucus. Just go request the letter of appointment from the Board Clerk. It's public information.

And when she was appointed Board of Elections Commissioner, she was a Republican. In that process, she was recommended by the County Republican Party and voted on by the legislature. The only legislator that voted against her was Tanoury. Again, this is public information.
Vote

Utica, NY

#81 Jan 3, 2013
Take a look at Resolutions 426 and 427 from November 26, 2008...

http://www.ocgov.net/sites/default/files/leg/...
I know

Utica, NY

#82 Jan 3, 2013
Pam Mandryk will be manager of the new olive garden on burrstone rd
Democrat

AOL

#83 Jan 4, 2013
This Grimaldi woman has no credentials at all.talk about arrogancy.She leads the pack.
hey

Camillus, NY

#84 Jan 4, 2013
Vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they lied to you. the vote was 7-4 with two absent. Those are the seven that voted to appoint her as Legislative Analyst for the Democratic Caucus. Just go request the letter of appointment from the Board Clerk. It's public information.
And when she was appointed Board of Elections Commissioner, she was a Republican. In that process, she was recommended by the County Republican Party and voted on by the legislature. The only legislator that voted against her was Tanoury. Again, this is public information.
Are you saying that the legislators lied? I don't believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Proud Utica Ranked At 851 12 min King Andy Duh Wop 8
Three shots fired incidents in less than 7 hour... 15 min King Andy Duh Wop 2
june lopez meth lab 36 min jamie 4
Who is stephanie excell 46 min jeffantalek 27
Jill WKTV 1 hr Da mailman 57
Is Charlie Shove....... 2 hr livewire85 17
YELLOW CLIFFY CRETIN will POST WINDOWS 9 LAB BU... 3 hr DUMB FK GHETTO 19
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 5 hr Wide Bodied Utican 388
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 7 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 9 hr in the know 9
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News