Pam Mandryck
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#44 Dec 29, 2012
tax watcher wrote:
Well, Carmen? You like to sling hash but have no real answers, do you?
I confess. I am Carmen. You got me.

BTW, Carmen who?
tax watcher

Utica, NY

#45 Dec 29, 2012
Real Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess. I am Carmen. You got me.
BTW, Carmen who?
No, not azzhole, Carmen!
Clarity

Melrose, MA

#46 Dec 29, 2012
I hear Joey ButtaFusco rigged his Mayor election in Rome by marking ballots of disabled supplied by busloads of DDSO patients!
It is the talk of many Rome people who witnessed it happening.
tax watcher

Utica, NY

#47 Dec 29, 2012
Clarity wrote:
I hear Joey ButtaFusco rigged his Mayor election in Rome by marking ballots of disabled supplied by busloads of DDSO patients!
It is the talk of many Rome people who witnessed it happening.
Who is Ron kasady

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#48 Dec 29, 2012
Clarity wrote:
It is the talk of many Rome people who witnessed it happening.
Define "many."
Juris Prudence

Melrose, MA

#49 Dec 29, 2012
Define indefensible....
Frank

Clinton, NY

#50 Dec 29, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she qualify for a pension?
The legislator job is only part time. I didn't think they contribute to the pension system. She was only the commissioner of BOE for a few years. I don't thnk she held any other county or other public sector jobs before that. Are you sure she qualifies for a pension from the county or are you just guessing?
yes
justsayin

Utica, NY

#51 Dec 30, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>yes
Are you absolutely sure of this? Specifically how do you know this?

I'm interested because I don't think it's true.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#52 Dec 30, 2012
Prior to her appointment to the board of elections, she was a county legislator for several terms. 9 years? 14 years?
Pams Dentist

Everett, MA

#53 Dec 30, 2012
No cavities.....
Eyewash for masses

Everett, MA

#54 Dec 30, 2012
But Joe Fusco Fiasco ( see Rome Forum) voting scandal is helping her somehow?
Brian

Somersworth, NH

#55 Dec 31, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she qualify for a pension?
The legislator job is only part time. I didn't think they contribute to the pension system. She was only the commissioner of BOE for a few years. I don't thnk she held any other county or other public sector jobs before that. Are you sure she qualifies for a pension from the county or are you just guessing?
That is correct. When tier 5 took over the pension system a while back the friends and family plan ended. You do not get service credits for County Legislator seat. Her pension would be 6% of her $70,000 from Board of Elections. That's a hot dog a month!
Frank

Clinton, NY

#56 Dec 31, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. When tier 5 took over the pension system a while back the friends and family plan ended. You do not get service credits for County Legislator seat. Her pension would be 6% of her $70,000 from Board of Elections. That's a hot dog a month!
wrong
justsayin

Utica, NY

#57 Jan 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>wrong
If this answer is wrong then what is the right answer?
Daba Do

Utica, NY

#58 Jan 1, 2013
She switched parties to democrat.
senior

AOL

#59 Jan 1, 2013
Brindisi is right.Board should have picked a Democrat.
dem

Clinton, NY

#60 Jan 1, 2013
senior wrote:
Brindisi is right.Board should have picked a Democrat.
You sir are correct
justsayin

Utica, NY

#61 Jan 1, 2013
senior wrote:
Brindisi is right.Board should have picked a Democrat.
She is a Democrat..........now.
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#62 Jan 2, 2013
Tubby Labella wrote:
I think shes pretty hot. Do you think she'd give me a hand-job sometime??
Does she have nice cans???
dem

Clinton, NY

#63 Jan 2, 2013
Now she is under investigation. The democrates should be ashamed of themselves. Who voted for her the people want to know! If Frank and crew won't say vote them all out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be the next congressman 13 min Paul Syjka 147
NYS Ad Say Albany is NanoTech Capital of the World 27 min moose dupont 40
Todd Hunter house got busted 30 min Scooter28 38
Why do Uticans blame the world for their fails? 1 hr moose dupont 29
Jill Reale and Archibald? 1 hr dee o dorant 35
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Not Of This World... 6,066
Anita Vitullo and Staff Works (Mar '09) 2 hr Dog Face 41
jill w.k.t.v. 2 hr Bada Bing 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 16 hr 4sies 700
utica national (Jun '13) 22 hr John L Train 725
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages