Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Untruth wrote:
She will be talking to a great many attorneys allright. Most of them will be prosecuting her for her wrongdoings in the BOE.
And, I don't see any county worker time being spent on this, unless they are the ones posting on this forum. This forum is where all of the action is happening, not at the County office bldg.
You are either kidding or uninformed.

All of the investigations and everything else that has happened over the past year and a half or so has been on the taxpyaer dime. The County Executive, the Board of Legislators, The DA's office, the County Attorney.... are all county employees paid with Oneida County tax dollars. The $5000 audit of the BOE that turned up nothing of note was paid for with Oneida County tax dollars.

What exactly are the wrongdoings she would be prosecuted for? If you have something you should immediately call, write or email the county executive's office. I think they would welcome something like that after all of the failed attempts at discrediting her that I think they've orchestrated.

Time will tell.
Truth Be Known

Carlisle, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

There you go thinking again "Truth." Your statement about "the failed attempts at discrediting her (Pam Mandryck)" are blatantly false. In the court of public opinion, she is damaged goods. The people that really count in all of this, the voters of Oneida County will react to this fiasco at the polls in 2013. They will send a resounding message to the Democratic minority that if the minority doesn't understand the difference between a Democrat and a Republican, then they won't either. Let's see how confident in their decision the Dems are when their minority status drops to new lows in the next election.
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Truth Be Known wrote:
There you go thinking again "Truth." Your statement about "the failed attempts at discrediting her (Pam Mandryck)" are blatantly false. In the court of public opinion, she is damaged goods. The people that really count in all of this, the voters of Oneida County will react to this fiasco at the polls in 2013. They will send a resounding message to the Democratic minority that if the minority doesn't understand the difference between a Democrat and a Republican, then they won't either. Let's see how confident in their decision the Dems are when their minority status drops to new lows in the next election.
Maybe let's see what happens when a former Republican insider gives advice and counsel to the Democratic minority.

The court of public opinion.
That is the exact audience that those who have attacked her were aiming for. In your opinion they have met their goal. Time will tell. I think people are smarter than that and see these attacks for what they are and have a pretty good idea who is ultimately behind them.

As far as what I've said being blatantly false, I disagree. I look at everything that has been said and done in the media over the past year or or more. I look at the fact that the claims have been made against Mandryck and not against both BOE commisioners. Then I look at what the result of each of the allegations has been. No charges filed. No removal from her post as commisioner. No sanctions against her. Just more allegations when nothing comes of the previous allegations. Whoever is orchestrating the effort is just throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks true or not. Is there any doubt there will be more forthcoming?

She may have been convicted in the court of public opinion but the reality is that in the real world, those who looked at the real facts found nothing. In my opinion it is those who made the allegations who have, and should have, egg on their face.

Get over this. Move on. Do the real business of the county rather that this politically and personally motivated attack. In case you hadn't noticed, Oneida County is headed down the hopper financially.
Ann

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

She was a Republican and should have never been appointed to the analyst post.There were many Demcrats worthy of the appt and Brindisi told the legislators this.
forget

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either kidding or uninformed.
All of the investigations and everything else that has happened over the past year and a half or so has been on the taxpyaer dime. The County Executive, the Board of Legislators, The DA's office, the County Attorney.... are all county employees paid with Oneida County tax dollars. The $5000 audit of the BOE that turned up nothing of note was paid for with Oneida County tax dollars.
What exactly are the wrongdoings she would be prosecuted for? If you have something you should immediately call, write or email the county executive's office. I think they would welcome something like that after all of the failed attempts at discrediting her that I think they've orchestrated.
Time will tell.
Maybe you are forgetting the 'little' matter of the $100,000 printing of the misspelled president's name. LOL
r u fkn kidding

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Pam made sure Mitt Romney was spelled correct. Take it up with the ex Dem commish for not knowing how to spell the pres's name. And for the record, the new county atty is the one fueling Tony's politic paranoia.
Pol

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

r u fkn kidding wrote:
Pam made sure Mitt Romney was spelled correct. Take it up with the ex Dem commish for not knowing how to spell the pres's name. And for the record, the new county atty is the one fueling Tony's politic paranoia.
Such hostility! Ms Mandryck failed in every aspect of her job at BOE, all well- documented. Her own party shunted her and replaced her. She made the county look bad. The DEMS hired her because no one could make them look any worse.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Weller wrote:
Ky Weller who seems to know everyone and whats going on in Utica I'm close to ferreting you out wealsel.
I'm still waiting...
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are forgetting the 'little' matter of the $100,000 printing of the misspelled president's name. LOL
Two things.

First, it was $75k not $100k.

Second, wouldn't both commisioners be equally responsible for any miscues or mistakes like this? I am not trying to defend anything but from all of the coverage I saw and read you wouldn't even know that the Democrats had an election commisioner. Mandryck was already fully under attack when this happened. I don't want to say it was a conspiracy but the first thing I thought of was sabotage.
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

This woman should not have a county job and I blame the Democrats.You mean they could not find a Domocrat for the job?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roefaro: We used the trustfund to pay pensions! (Jul '11) 5 min Interesting 12
Whites IN PLAYBOY HOME GIRLS IN NATIONAL GEOGR... 11 min groggerknucckdrag 3
THREE men WHO HAVE 78 KIDS WITH 46 WOMEN AN TAX... 12 min groggerknucckdrag 14
Utica is gone.There is no choice for Mayor (Jul '11) 13 min Mayor Palmieri 5
WHO has PANTYHOSE ON SALE OR A GOOD AIRTIGHT BAG 14 min groggerknucckdrag 2
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 15 min True 11
Good place to buy pot 17 min Mr Poopy Drawers 1
half moon cookies origin (Oct '11) 1 hr n utica kiwanian 24
Wegmans on the move 1 hr TheKel 9
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 1 hr Yeah Ok 15
utica aud 1 hr Watching Paint Dry 98
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 9 hr killer walked 41

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••