Comments
1 - 20 of 190 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Dave

Clinton, NY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Pam is a Long time republican, her husband is a republican legislator and the democrates hire her for analyst??? What democrates voted for her we should know and they should go!
Dame

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Agreed! How pathetic is it that the democrats admit that the republicans work better than they do!
duh

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
So pathetic Larry Tanoury agrees!!
duke

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Pathetic.
who are you

Oneida, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
the last name is... well... need i say more.
Joe

AOL

#6 Dec 26, 2012
It is hard to believe that no Democrat wanted the job.How did the utica legislators vote?
duke

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
It is hard to believe that no Democrat wanted the job.How did the utica legislators vote?
Job not posted. Back room deal. County legislators in Rome.
Seven of 13 Dems voted it in. Will name names.
Honestly

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Ridiculous! She wasn't competent in the commisioner's role and the Dems tab her for another related position? Theses clowns are beyond incompetent. Time for a political rebellion. Muster up the next generation of candidates. I'm so tired of hearing that new/good candidates can't win.

We need a new party. All three are badly broken in Oneida county. A new party with quality candidates can and will gain support and resources. Everybody is tired of the nonsense but don't know where to turn. A new local party solves that problem!
justsayin

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Honestly wrote:
Ridiculous! She wasn't competent in the commisioner's role and the Dems tab her for another related position? Theses clowns are beyond incompetent. Time for a political rebellion. Muster up the next generation of candidates. I'm so tired of hearing that new/good candidates can't win.
We need a new party. All three are badly broken in Oneida county. A new party with quality candidates can and will gain support and resources. Everybody is tired of the nonsense but don't know where to turn. A new local party solves that problem!
You are saing she was incompetent because that's what Picente and his cronies put out there. That doesn't make it so. Picente had that department audited and they came back with nothing that she wasn't able to explain and nothing that cost as much as the audit. When Picente's sister went back to work at the OC Board of Elections from her summer off on disability for a broken arm she refused to do what Mandryck told her to. Mandryck was the boss. Mandryck reprimanded her. That's when Mandryck's problems with Picente started.
Picente also has it in for her husband who is on the OC legislature. People from up that way say he's doing a good job so it'll be interesting to see how Picente tries to get rid of him.
Hoestly

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 26, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saing she was incompetent because that's what Picente and his cronies put out there. That doesn't make it so. Picente had that department audited and they came back with nothing that she wasn't able to explain and nothing that cost as much as the audit. When Picente's sister went back to work at the OC Board of Elections from her summer off on disability for a broken arm she refused to do what Mandryck told her to. Mandryck was the boss. Mandryck reprimanded her. That's when Mandryck's problems with Picente started.
Picente also has it in for her husband who is on the OC legislature. People from up that way say he's doing a good job so it'll be interesting to see how Picente tries to get rid of him.
Don't disagree with what you're saying but the past and recent performance of the Elections Board is right there for everyone to see. It was issue after issue. Poor performance and decision making right across the board (no pun intended). And for the Dems to go out and hire her just to spite the Repubs is stupid. How does that accomplish anything positive for the people of this area?
evidence

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
On Mandryck's watch: BOE wasted $75000 printing ballots with the president's name spelled wrong. Took them weeks to come up with election results. That's when Mandryck's problems began, moron.
Barrel of Monkeys

Quincy, MA

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Wait until you see the news about election fraud in Rome's last Mayoral election by Joe Fusco!
Dave

Clinton, NY

#13 Dec 26, 2012
We have been hearing about election violations all over the county in the last election. Nothing done even when reported with evidence. Who ever voted for her should be run out this is politics at its worst.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
I'm sure Picente's sister threw a monkey wrench or two in the machine... Italians stick together.
Weller

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Ky Weller who seems to know everyone and whats going on in Utica I'm close to ferreting you out wealsel.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Weller wrote:
Ky Weller who seems to know everyone and whats going on in Utica I'm close to ferreting you out wealsel.
You can't even spell weasel.
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 26, 2012
This is part II of Tony's "Friends and Family" plan. With his hook-nose buddy George (I forgot my wood stove was full and went to sell another bag of apples only to discover my house burned down!) Joseph ... Tony the Emperor is planning his next take over, the big one when the Baron of Barneveld retires.

So Pam is going to help him out a little bit, you know. Like find some more friends for the Emperor, like maybe Claudia who I hear just LOVES him. You remember, Tony was trying to expand his power base a few short months ago and wanted some new friends in Orange County... So he endorsed some kid without a drivers license, thought he could actually beat her, well, that didn't go so well, did it Tony?

Oh yeah, it helps if you are an Italian with a vowel at the end of your name, Tony likes that. Your chances of getting a job just doubled. You know, CandidO, GriffO ...

Well, 2013, what will we see of the Emperor other than redistricting Dave Gordon (looks like Dad in Father Knows Best) out of a job?

Oops forgot to add Tony made some more friends in the coroner department too, sent a cool half-mil to Onondaga County just to get rid of Coroner Julian in Stittville, yeah, that move made more friends, eh Tony?

Shazzam! Tony gonna get lotza news friends soon, because he's gonna need 'em.

Last tip, wash your hands immediately after Tony shakes it, good health is a must!
But Real Cheese

Melrose, MA

#18 Dec 26, 2012
What about Gregory Amoroso?
Senior

AOL

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Mandryck another Rome appointee.utica Legislators should be removed.all Rome--Picente,Fiorini,Ammeroso ,Tallarino.Destito,-----Utica people need to be appointed.
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
And Grimaldi, the latest Tony installment. A nobody without qualifications (except Tony's F&F qualifications!). She is what we gonna get instead of Pam M. Ouch.

As long as Tony is looking for more friends, let's take a look at a few more of his curious methods to expand his circle:

:: Dreaming up a NEW tax. Yessiree, for EVERY registered motor vehicle in OC, open your wallet a little further now. It's not bad enough you have to fork over a couple thou on an average new car sale, now you get to pay more at the DMV for the privilege of residing in OC (wonder why the population base is declining, well, bring in some more immigrants to boost the numbers, especially in the inner city)... Where did you dream this up Tony, Kalifornia ?? You gonna make lotsa new buddies this way, we all love you for this.

:: Having you pay to get his name on the radio many times a day. Why, Real Cheese, what do you mean? Hmmm, his latest ploy. Spend the DWI funds to remind people not to drink and drive on the air. Notice how he starts ever ad ... Hi, this is Tony Pissentee ... blah, blah blah. Why isn't the new DWI coordinator doing this? Why, Tony needs his campaign warchest to beat formidable opponents like Rodger Potocki and such. Nah, he needs it for the Congressional run in a few years is more likely the reason. Plus he gets to go to other goomba political fundraisers and pay for it with campaign funds, the dough he shakes out of the choir faithful if they know whats good for them.

:: Making new friends upstairs at Cavallos with hooknose again. Making new friends in New Hartford... just before last election. Alas, it wasn't the New Hartford candidate but the kid pedaling his bicycle around Orange and Delaware Counties ... Hey George, didja give him a bag of apples ...Nah, you probably hit him up for $5 maybe, huh?

Pam M is gonna be missed and to tell you the truth, all the weak-kneed county legislators who voted to oust her in the putz share the blame. And here's the irony in the whole thing... if you talk to some of them one on one, they tell you they don't like whats going on, but none of them have the balls to stand up and say it on the 10th floor. Some representatives we got, huh?

Maybe I'll post another installment soon, maybe not. Happy New Year TP (hey, nice initials that also mean something else on my grocery list!)

TTFN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
municipal housing utica 25 min curiou5 5
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr wat a bunch of terds 79
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr ditto 522
Chester Flowers are a rip off don't buy from them! (Jan '12) 3 hr Jus Sayin 27
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 3 hr Bye Bye 46
Georgio's - great food and vino 4 hr It Is What It Is 92
utica aud 4 hr Cant Wait For The... 128
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 6 hr GRAD -0 52
Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States. (Jun '12) 8 hr Lairdsville 24
•••