Boston, MA

#22 Dec 21, 2012
Hartnest wrote:
Anybody know about Cub Cadet!
piece of junk
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Ariens and Toro are good brands. And they're both made in the USA. For more personalized and knowledgable service, buy one at a small, local shop rather than a big box. That also helps out the local economy. Electric start is a nice feature to have for those cold winter mornings. Last but not least - this is Utica so buy a big one!!

PS: I also hear that running gas with 0% ethanol is best for small engines.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#24 Mar 4, 2013
I like the Cub Cadet.
gun45acp

Elbridge, NY

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Simplicity hands down. Have had two garden tractors / one a 1975 5116; 16 HP Twin Cylinder Briggs with a 42" single stage blower still working and a 1992 Landlord; 18 HP Twin Cylinder Briggs with a 48" single stage blower. Both will move any amount of snow / slush / ice, etc.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#26 Mar 4, 2013
gun45acp wrote:
Simplicity hands down. Have had two garden tractors / one a 1975 5116; 16 HP Twin Cylinder Briggs with a 42" single stage blower still working and a 1992 Landlord; 18 HP Twin Cylinder Briggs with a 48" single stage blower. Both will move any amount of snow / slush / ice, etc.
They're good just not sure they're the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with all the weird threads?? 1 min right side 7
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 10 min Absolutely Not True 61
On The Mark 22 min mario 44
Sean Hannity Gay 30 min Choochho 7
Paul McCartney sucks 31 min no way 8
How R the Edge Paid Trolls? 31 min The City of Riggies 6
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 32 min Justice 181
tenney 11 hr brady bunch 79

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages