aglia e olio

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

This just in......Doonham public library.
Ugh

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shaggy Chick Dog Grooming? It's pronounced "Sheek"....*facepalm *
pat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

How do they get the time wrong on the show? smh
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

pat wrote:
How do they get the time wrong on the show? smh
Because they can't read. LOL
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

aglia e olio wrote:
This just in......Doonham public library.
You mean liberry?
aglia e olio

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>You mean liberry?
MA BAD.
Ugh

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Between her butchering words and Powles constant playing with his coffee mug it's becoming unwatchable. So unprofessional with Powles laptop on the desk... I've never seen another news show where they use or even have a laptop on the desk! What are they doing? Reading the news off OD.com ???
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Ugh wrote:
Between her butchering words and Powles constant playing with his coffee mug it's becoming unwatchable. So unprofessional with Powles laptop on the desk... I've never seen another news show where they use or even have a laptop on the desk! What are they doing? Reading the news off OD.com ???
Word for word.
Genius

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>No, normally I don't care how people spell but since you're picking on someone's grammar, I thought I'd pick on your spelling. You like being singled out? I wish I knew your name so we could post on here what a crummy speller you are.
Nice to have a genius correct spelling from "it" to "is". Must have got his PHD in Spelling. Now it's time for him to get his PHD in typo's.

I love Am-boo-lence and Lie-berry
Wacko

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to have a genius correct spelling from "it" to "is". Must have got his PHD in Spelling. Now it's time for him to get his PHD in typo's.
Like I said in a post earlier, people like to make fun of her speech and how she mispronounces words. If you want to be that nasty to a human being, be ready to be able to take a little jabbing yourself. If you can't take it go to another thread. It's really sad to see all the insecure people making fun of this poor girl. She seems like a nice person. I'll bet a lot of you people are lazy and are unemployed or just suck at your jobs.
geniusness

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually PhD.

Changing "it" from "is" would not be a function of spelling as it would a function of grammar. Consider yourself corrected for being the dumb ass that you clearly are. School is in session. It is highly recommended you pay better attention.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

She's smokin!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Clarke Barre wrote:
She's smokin!
Ok we understand Skippy poopshutes
joey

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

She' s a hottie.......
do you want

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Don back now? Gee you guys just aren't happy unless you are complaining about someone.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

joey wrote:
She' s a hottie.......
Just sayin
JENNELL has to go

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said in a post earlier, people like to make fun of her speech and how she mispronounces words. If you want to be that nasty to a human being, be ready to be able to take a little jabbing yourself. If you can't take it go to another thread. It's really sad to see all the insecure people making fun of this poor girl. She seems like a nice person. I'll bet a lot of you people are lazy and are unemployed or just suck at your jobs.
Actually I think anyone who sucks at their job needs to be fired. WKTV needs to improve their morning product. JENNELL is horrible when she mispronounces names of local towns but I blame the idiots who run the station for not helping her get better. If there was another local station I would watch that instead. The morning show needs a complete overhaul.
aglia e olio

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Two days in a row.... Doonum public Liberry.
Amazing!!!
The Worst

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Unreal! Where is Doonham LieBerry? Why don't they correct her? Just say during the break - "Um, Jenel, it's Dunham Public Library ". If she keeps making the mistake, you start looking for a replacement. Look, mis-pronouncing happens and it's ok. However, when you keep doing it over & over it just shows incompetence. How do people with such low skills get into broadcast journalism? What exactly are her credentials? Even in such a small market as Utica, one expects a certain level of professionalism. The difference between WUTR & WKTV is astonishing. Please, hear us WUTR and start a morning show.
aglia e olio

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

If WKTV is Where the news comes first..... why do they do the weather first? Also, who came up with the idea to have Powles walk up to the weather desk like he's ordering a drink and shake his left leg while bantering with Bill about the ginormous amount of snow we are getting?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boilermaker 4 min Attn Attn 18
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 5,560
#Boilermaker2014 Watch for a Surprise! 3 hr very sad 15
Best Dog Groomers (May '13) 4 hr Shzthole USA 35
]\[iggers! 4 hr very sad 13
Lets Tell Everyone About Nano Utica -HaHaHaHa 4 hr Cretin is Riggie 41
its THE WHITMANS FAULT MY IQ IS 2 AN NEED FEEDING 5 hr very sad 4
•••
•••