Jennell Boston
just sayin

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Feb 15, 2013
NY John wrote:
I turned off WKTV and went to WUTR much better news. Too bad that WUTR didn't have a morning news show.
Try channel 5 out of Syracuse...much better anchors and reporting all the way around...
Only word that bothers me

Sherburne, NY

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Is the way she says ON..... owen
Myself

Unadilla, NY

#23 Feb 15, 2013
I think she is getting better.

ps: Holy Cow, some of your comments sound as if your in 6th grade gym class. Are you really adults?
hank hill

Mokena, IL

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Myself wrote:
ps: Holy Cow, some of your comments sound as if your in 6th grade gym class. Are you really adults?
clearly you are new here, welcome to the cult!
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Myself wrote:
Compared to What?
Whispers from the past

Carthage, NY

#26 Feb 15, 2013
She was out of control this morning. Laughing, could not read the news correctly. No self control. No one was correcting her mistakes either. ugh
hank hill

Mokena, IL

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Its friday, you don't act like that with the weekend fast approaching?
her boss

Newington, CT

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Listen she's fine...the station is a joke only people on air no one else wants..just dumb locals telling each other how special they are...any talent leaves....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Fight the power!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Feb 15, 2013
She is pretty bad. I can't argue lol
Wacko

East Haven, CT

#31 Feb 16, 2013
You know what I think is funny is that there are a lot of people on here complaining about a news station when there are other ones to choose from. Yeah, we don't get the better newscasters, bigger markets get them. Go watch the Syracuse news or better yet move there so it could be your local news. You know it's so important in life to have a news station we could all bash. No get off your computers and go do something constructive. Maybe buy WKTV and find your own news team.
NOT Disgusted

Blossvale, NY

#32 Feb 16, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>You know who looks dumber than her, you! If you can't spell her name correctly you shouldn't be making fun of her vocabulary. Should we start making fun of you now? Maybe go to your work, if you do work and make sure you do your job correctly 100% of the time. By the way, it's spelled "Jenel."
This must be a response from JENNELL herself! No one else would defend her poor use of language! The correct answer is most likely that JENNELL has spelled and mispronounced her name wrong all these years....... Just the same way she can't pronounce them correctly while reading the news. She needs to be replaced by someone who can speak and be interesting! Any suggestions for a suitable replacement? If my 4 year old daughter didn't have day care at that time of the morning, I would suggest that she apply. She would do a better job!
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#33 Feb 16, 2013
she a nice gal
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#34 Feb 16, 2013
bad azz kneegaaz wrote:
she a nice gal
Nobody is saying she isn't. She is just awful at her job.
Management

New York, NY

#35 Feb 16, 2013
At some point management must take the blame. They are the ones responsible for hireing these clowns...they should be made accountable. I love the "Am-boo-lence" repsonce!
Wacko

East Haven, CT

#36 Feb 16, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is saying she isn't. She is just awful at her job.
Can we show a video of you at your job just to see if you're not awful at it? Or does Taco Bell not let in people with a video camera.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37 Feb 16, 2013
She's sexy
Stan

Utica, NY

#38 Feb 16, 2013
and hot
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#40 Feb 17, 2013
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "disgusting" not "discusting" you fkn retard!
Practise what you preach. It disgusting to read your comment with the word retard in it. People are physical or mental challenged. You better have some respect.
DV Fan Club

Sherburne, NY

#41 Feb 17, 2013
Management wrote:
At some point management must take the blame. They are the ones responsible for hireing these clowns...they should be made accountable. I love the "Am-boo-lence" repsonce!
Responce?? WTF! I'll bet she SPELLS better than you do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon's Tap Room 35 min This too 6
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 1 hr omg 7
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 1 hr Charles in charge 40
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 1 hr Hog Heaven 36
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 2 hr Out 9
Mayor Robert M. Palmieri divided businesses in ... 3 hr Rufie 7
Landmarc Building rebirth brings 31 homes to Do... (Oct '14) 4 hr Utican 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance