Jennell Boston
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NOT Disgusted

Blossvale, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Jennell Boston is without doubt the worst news reporter in the Mohawk Valley! On Valentines Day I learned a we word from her..... "Lie berry" All these years I have always thought it was "library". Does WKTV think we are all idiots that we want to watch someone who doesn't speak English? When they hired here, why did no one tell her hat the town name is "Ilion" not " I lion". As much as her poor speaking makes me laugh in the morning, I can't watch the Channel 2 news because of her! We need and deserve better news reporting in the Mohawk Valley! WKTV GET RID OF JENNELL BOSTON NOW!!!!!
Jack Apples

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
LOL

again she was talking about the cruise ship docking in MOBIL like the gas company not MOBILE like Alabama.

Nobody there will even correct her??
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
LOL
again she was talking about the cruise ship docking in MOBIL like the gas company not MOBILE like Alabama.
Nobody there will even correct her??
WKTV should be ashamed of themselves for putting these two, Jenel & Jason,on TV it is discusting to watch & hear them. I feel sorry for Bill Kardas to have to work with them. Neither one can read or speak corectly.
What the Hey

Liverpool, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
How about when she says Pacific, meaning specific, and Partikilar when she means Particular!!!!!!!!LMAO
Jerry Fiore

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I think WKTV knew exactly what they were doing when they put this 'reporter' on the morning show. That show hasn't produced this much attention since Bozo the clown blew Schultz and Dooley on live tv.
Wacko

Bradford, VT

#6 Feb 15, 2013
NOT Disgusted wrote:
Jennell Boston is without doubt the worst news reporter in the Mohawk Valley! On Valentines Day I learned a we word from her..... "Lie berry" All these years I have always thought it was "library". Does WKTV think we are all idiots that we want to watch someone who doesn't speak English? When they hired here, why did no one tell her hat the town name is "Ilion" not " I lion". As much as her poor speaking makes me laugh in the morning, I can't watch the Channel 2 news because of her! We need and deserve better news reporting in the Mohawk Valley! WKTV GET RID OF JENNELL BOSTON NOW!!!!!
You know who looks dumber than her, you! If you can't spell her name correctly you shouldn't be making fun of her vocabulary. Should we start making fun of you now? Maybe go to your work, if you do work and make sure you do your job correctly 100% of the time. By the way, it's spelled "Jenel."
large balls

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
NOT Disgusted wrote:
Just terrible!

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2013
What do you expect from a Churban speaking Jig? WKTV needs to expand it demo to the black folks who have no other reason to watch the news.
hank hill

Milton, WI

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Shes been saying libary for months, noones going to correct her, it brings in viewers because by now ppl don't tune in to get the news, they tune in to learn new pronunciation of words they've been mispronouncing since 1st grade. Apparently alot of words have alot more silent letters than any of us ever knew.

Yeah this is sarcasm, I wonder if the "r" in this word is actually silent too?
buttmuncher

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
jive talkin
My favorite is Amboolence

New York, NY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
the way she pronounces "ambulance" according to here it's " am-boo-lence" what a joke these 3 are...including Kardas.

Jason busy with his coffee mug and Kardas is living a wanabee teacher. Heard it teaches part time somewhere.

Seriously, this has to be the worst TV news show in the country.

Am-boo-lence

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 15, 2013
She sexy tho!
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Clarke Barre wrote:
She sexy tho!
OH PLEASE, she is discusting.It's difficult to even watch her.
NY John

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
I turned off WKTV and went to WUTR much better news. Too bad that WUTR didn't have a morning news show.
Wacko

Riverside, RI

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>OH PLEASE, she is discusting.It's difficult to even watch her.
jealous?
Sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>jealous?
Of what? Not being able to read and and speak. I don't think so. Plus I do not speak ghetto either.
wow

Medford, MA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
I agree with every comment on here..Its the worse news ever
Jenal

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
wow wrote:
I agree with every comment on here..Its the worse news ever
Sooooo Jason, what do you think about this thread? I think it is pretty hilarious.
aglia e olio

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Friday Night......Sooooooooo glad you're with me
just sayin

Whitesboro, NY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
My favorite is Amboolence wrote:
the way she pronounces "ambulance" according to here it's " am-boo-lence" what a joke these 3 are...including Kardas.
Jason busy with his coffee mug and Kardas is living a wanabee teacher. Heard it teaches part time somewhere.
Seriously, this has to be the worst TV news show in the country.
Am-boo-lence
LMAO...over this one last summer...she is a joke as so is this so called tv station....Miss my Syracuse channels...at least they can read and pronouce the words...Time to hire new anchors...Jason Powles is a sports caster...not an anchor newsperson..and he can't even do the sports any justice!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are trumpsters all failures 1 hr Trump is handsome 47
Cops Speeding 2 hr More UPD rants 28
UPD Super Bowl 2 hr More UPD rants 48
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 2 hr Update 417
Utica Cop Block 4 hr Bootlickers 19
mark mega nomics flagg 5 hr Utica PRIDE 9
Why Whites are not aggressive as Negroes 5 hr Denis the Menis 1
Claudia chickens out 8 hr naturalgirl 19
Name shitty COPS 11 hr come on 9
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 13 hr Intelligence 118

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages