3157900883 Snowmobile, car, atv sales...

3157900883 Snowmobile, car, atv sales from shelly drive marcy

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tax man

Holyoke, MA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
html
Tax man

Holyoke, MA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Selling a 2008 ski doo xp 600sdi now and a nissan frontier. Stay tuned for next weeks sales
Big john

Riverside, RI

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Keep this up top so it can be seen I pay my dealer fees and taxes and can barely keep my head above water this clown should feel the pain of the IRS!!!!
local car dealer here

Hamilton, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Big john wrote:
Keep this up top so it can be seen I pay my dealer fees and taxes and can barely keep my head above water this clown should feel the pain of the IRS!!!!
if someone files a complaint at the marcy town hall then they will do something, the guys probaly trying to sell cars and such so he doesnt lose his halfassed built house on shelly drive, those houses up there are overpriced peices of $hit that bravo and majkas built, i sent a copy of his craigslist ads to the NYS DMV along with the information about his goings on....and seriously 2500 for a rusted to hell nissan give me a friggin break
Dave

Little Falls, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
That must be great for property value
local car dealer here

Hamilton, NY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
i just recieved an email from the NYS DMV saying that they have had complaints from this guys neighbors and people he has scammed in the past and they will be looking into this matter more deeply now because hes not a licensed NYS dealer
Stevo

Selkirk, NY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
local car dealer here wrote:
i just recieved an email from the NYS DMV saying that they have had complaints from this guys neighbors and people he has scammed in the past and they will be looking into this matter more deeply now because hes not a licensed NYS dealer
whatever marcoccia, leave the guy alone to sell his 5 units a year.
the one noone thought was

Hamilton, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Stevo wrote:
<quoted text> whatever marcoccia, leave the guy alone to sell his 5 units a year.
i dont even know who you are referring to, so maybe you are this marcoccia guy boasting himself, or hes someone your envious of?
m and m

Little Falls, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
looks like he has sold more than 5 in the past month thats how he can affoard that house cheat everyone dont pay dealer fees o taxes and leave idiots like you to pay all the fees
Shelly drive babe

Herkimer, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Live on the same road. Never ever has there been "junk" parked out there. If you knew what you were talking about you would know there's "rules" against that in this development. Nosey people. If he is selling machines at least he has the energy to do it. Unlike half of the city.
shelly drive shacks

Hamilton, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Shelly drive babe wrote:
Live on the same road. Never ever has there been "junk" parked out there. If you knew what you were talking about you would know there's "rules" against that in this development. Nosey people. If he is selling machines at least he has the energy to do it. Unlike half of the city.
STFU you stupid -ucking wwhhoorree, dont you have to go blow your husband so he will give you the credit card for the mall today!
Shelly drive babe

Herkimer, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2013
You sound really really intelligent. Nice comment. I'm far from that sweety. Just stated I live on the same road and have never EVER once heard any of our neighbors complain. Every other house up here owns some sort of toys from snowmobiles to cars. I guess if my hubby parks his Harley out front he must be a dealer too. If it bothers you that much don't puke your guts here. Go to the town hall and take it up with codes.
shelly drive shacks

Hamilton, NY

#14 Feb 9, 2013
LMMFAO!, harley on shelley drive, now i know exactly who you are, and there is no way you are a babe, maybe you should change your name to shelly drive DOG!
local car dealer6220

Little Falls, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
he has been listing sleds atvs and cars for sale for well over a year its full blown sales department so well hidden nobody knows about it

wont be long before he is investigated now for not being a dealer that will open a can worms for not reporting it as income on his taxes which turns to a federal issue this poor shit is is out a luck
west 4th lake

Ardsley, NY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Shelly drive babe wrote:
You sound really really intelligent. Nice comment. I'm far from that sweety. Just stated I live on the same road and have never EVER once heard any of our neighbors complain. Every other house up here owns some sort of toys from snowmobiles to cars. I guess if my hubby parks his Harley out front he must be a dealer too. If it bothers you that much don't puke your guts here. Go to the town hall and take it up with codes.
I've seen your husband up at scooters making out with another woman. So you may want to check into that.
Shelly drive babe

Herkimer, NY

#17 Feb 10, 2013
west 4th lake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen your husband up at scooters making out with another woman. So you may want to check into that.
lmao! Never know!
Dmv

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Good turn this a hole in maybe he will learn a good lesson here
Tax free

Liverpool, NY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Rob

Liverpool, NY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Seems like his days are numbered then the state is so broke looks like so back tax might be due
Chubs

East Haven, CT

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Still sellin TAX FREE unlike you clowns who have a business license

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE - only fatter! 1 min Dont cry batgirl 16
Palmieri History 1 min joe mazza 9
Where is the Jill Reale learned a new word thread 2 min Lincoln Osiris 10
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 4 min Welfare Cup Shrine 86
Get the New Palumbo Knife Set Sharpest Knives A... 5 min Takanika 15
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE HIGHEST CRIME RATE OF ANY RACE 6 min Me-I-My-Mine-Now 77
child SAVAGELY BEATEN BY NON HUMANS IN KENTUC... 7 min Me-I-My-Mine-Now 40
NH cancels football season! 18 min Gait Brothers 64
Ray Durso and Genesis 58 min Sully 22
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr Welfare Cup Shrine 416