Burgers Dry Cleaners
Question

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
I know they are under new ownership. Anyone know how they are doing? Is it worth leaving my current dry cleaning service? Their prices are much better.
Grr

Canastota, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2014
I took mine there to save a few bucks but the shirts weren't pressed all that great and a few collars were turned up. I went there twice when it first opened back up. Haven't been back
Stop

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Brought a leather coat there to have the zipper replaced .. They did a good job at a reasonable price .
Lovelife

Lowville, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Reasonable prices. Had an issue with quality of service first time, expressed my concern, and since then no issue. There on a weekly basis.
Congilaro

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I hope this place makes it. Cook cleaners in New Hartford charges like they are in Manhattan.
Mosquito

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2014
Got my clothes back from Bergers. The quality of work is about the same . I saved about 25 dollars going back to Bergers.
Why

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2014
I heard this place is closing. It's a shame because they did a great job. Their prices were great and the work was the same as other places in new hartford. Where is a good place to go now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 1 hr dumbo 111
smell on oriskany st 1 hr dumbfounded 3
Black Faces Scare Me 3 hr Cuz Im Utican 4
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 4 hr Down Low Rob Queen 57
Who is Cecile Pikus? 4 hr Down Low Rob Queen 9
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr Down Low Rob Queen 19
What is FSMC Hiding! 5 hr ROG NASA 37
irish center enough is enough 8 hr Waah Wahh Uticans 59
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 9 hr Dirt shoot 45
More from around the web