brothas INVEST IN OBAMA STOLEN WH MONEY FREE EBT CARDS

Posted in the Utica Forum

nano jobs fo hoimes

Howard Beach, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Cret the welfare homies will lead the pack with forty cent.
brotha nano thief kits

Howard Beach, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Trayashgone will invest his skittles.
bootlip nano jiobs fo cuz

Howard Beach, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2014
Wiis day have a melon programsaaa ?
hanglip nano fail

Howard Beach, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2014
All dat way to bottom.
shakitssa

Ridgeland, MS

#6 Jan 26, 2014
Jaba gots to skittles, day take skilltes ?
parader cret

Kearney, NE

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Skittles, wort a dollar.
Now its FAILURE

Kearney, NE

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Eyes invent dat ebt.
Dave goes wild

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
All blacks have millions you white devils have nothing.
Up at the crack of noon and hating for 5 hours straight!
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Potato Chip Plant wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see you buy a potato chip without the EBT card.
Funniest part of this just occurred to me- I don't even know anyone on EBT lol! We see who's head is permanently stuck in the lowlife sewer HOPING bad on people!

Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
Ranting UPD Sgt Hauck

Linden, NJ

#17 Jan 27, 2014
U mean "EBT" as in the "EBT" card Tom Lindsey's EX girl has to use to eat because you're all a bunch of phomies who said you'd help take care of her? Hmmmm Steve?

Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
tired of bk crime

New York, NY

#21 Jan 28, 2014
RANTING MOUSE FAILURE O D wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider, by race, the contributing factors of prison incarceration and school suspension. Blacks are imprisoned and suspended three times more frequently than the rest of the US population, and as much as six times more frequently than their white, Asian, and Latino counterparts.
George Zimmerman trial: 5 poignant moments
Play
Photos of the DayPhotos of the day 02/08
The question is not whether young blacks, particularly males, get involved in violent incidents more frequently than other races. The question is why.
White and black liberals blame this disparity on a racist society that misinterprets and discriminates against black culture.
White and black conservatives explain these statistics as the result of less respect for the law, caused solely by poor parenting. They cite as proof that high-achieving blacks have been well-parented.
This is not a new problem. Consider a memo written in 1965 to President Lyndon Johnson from Assistant Labor Secretary Daniel Moynihan in which the secretary expressed his great concern over the high rate of out-of-wedlock births among blacks (25 percent at that time). Unaddressed, Mr. Moynihan predicted, this large number of fatherless children would result in increasing school failure, criminal delinquency, and joblessness. Sadly, because liberals across the board condemned this call for action as racist propaganda, President Johnson didn't want to risk heated public debate and so did nothing.
The recent Chicago incident, and countless others that occur daily, are the result of not heeding Moynihan's warning 44 years ago. The previous out-of-wedlock birthrate has almost tripled, and 7 out of 10 black children now grow up not only without a father, but also in disproportionate poverty. That means millions of young kids lack adequate parental guidance to make the transition to become successful adults.
So of course unparented black kids act up and get in trouble more. Any racial group would do the same. The starting point for reducing our nation's youth violence must begin at home. We need our elected public officials to acknowledge this.
Time to invest in more 2 J's.
LEAN ON CUZ

San Jose, CA

#23 Jan 29, 2014
Nono Technology wrote:
<quoted text> I want to invest my EBT cards.
Bets dat obammy mammy gats yo money.
PURPNANOLEN

Berwyn, IL

#24 Jan 29, 2014
The lean investors were all arrested.
NANOCRETINFAILUR E

Berwyn, IL

#25 Jan 29, 2014
LEAN ON CUZ wrote:
<quoted text> Bets dat obammy mammy gats yo money.
Invest in jowls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome Officer ONLY gets 6 months for rape 17 min 1st Church Dead Cops 14
I hate Christmas 47 min 1st Church Dead Cops 7
peter servello cokehead 50 min 1st Church Dead Cops 2
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 53 min 1st Church Dead Cops 73
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 59 min 1st Church Dead Cops 414
Miss You 1 hr Kieth Urban 18
Is Charlie Shove....... 2 hr livewire85 6
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 3 hr Diabetic Utican 381
Serious car accident in Utica 3 hr Diabetic Utican 35

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News