Total BS ape was not wearing a vest
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JHC

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You won't find any as old as 13 years still being used by law enforcement. They retire them after about 7 years. The poster you replied to is just retarded.
The poster Popcorn, who asked the age of the dog, is not retarded because he asked a question. He didn't name call when he asked the question. He was, in fact, polite when he asked the question. Why couldn't you answer the question in the same manner?
nice

Carthage, NY

#26 Mar 27, 2013
not one video of dog with vest on if their was they would post it on their facebook page
who would do it

Carthage, NY

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Who would send their loyal dog in to die? cops would that is who! One time I had to go to a cop station (state police) for a simple matter regarding nothing important. The state trooper office was like a locked down fortress. I said to myself "they are such cowards and we supposed to depend them for help." The only things cops do all day is harass motorists about going over the speed limit and inspection stickers. They drive around in chargers and are a big bunch of cowards. Yeah, they sent the poor dog in to take the bullet. Wimpys.
nice

Carthage, NY

#28 Mar 27, 2013
who would do it wrote:
Who would send their loyal dog in to die? cops would that is who! One time I had to go to a cop station (state police) for a simple matter regarding nothing important. The state trooper office was like a locked down fortress. I said to myself "they are such cowards and we supposed to depend them for help." The only things cops do all day is harass motorists about going over the speed limit and inspection stickers. They drive around in chargers and are a big bunch of cowards. Yeah, they sent the poor dog in to take the bullet. Wimpys.
surprised they didn't just put a bomb on the dog like the Russians do ,, like the chief director of the state police said it stopped a human life from being killed, so why not ensure everyone's safety and just put a bomb on the dog https://www.google.com/url...
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#29 Mar 28, 2013
JHC wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster Popcorn, who asked the age of the dog, is not retarded because he asked a question. He didn't name call when he asked the question. He was, in fact, polite when he asked the question. Why couldn't you answer the question in the same manner?
How about using some common sense, retard. Not many breeds of dog live to 13 years and their usefulness for law enforcement is so severely diminished at those later ages that they would never continue using one. The poster who asked it is a moron and so are you for defending it.
CUBA SHOULD TEST A VEST

White Plains, NY

#30 Mar 28, 2013
http://www.wktv.com/news/valley-shooting/24-h...

Last time you fuggin idiot!

Now that I've held your hand and researched the video fo you here it is shatbag. Play the video pause it at 1:02. As the K-9 turns you can clearly see the patches on the side of the vest. They do not sew patches to the sides of K-9's fur. Now STFU and go back to the hole you crawled out of you ROTTEN POS! The handler and other officers are grieving and you keep posting this B.S.!!!
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#31 Mar 28, 2013
cuba is a rascist troll dont mind him
nice

Carthage, NY

#32 Mar 28, 2013
CUBA SHOULD TEST A VEST wrote:
http://www.wktv.com/news/valle y-shooting/24-hours-of-terror- in-Mohawk-Valley-ends-with-sus pects-death-198285631.html
Last time you fuggin idiot!
Now that I've held your hand and researched the video fo you here it is shatbag. Play the video pause it at 1:02. As the K-9 turns you can clearly see the patches on the side of the vest. They do not sew patches to the sides of K-9's fur. Now STFU and go back to the hole you crawled out of you ROTTEN POS! The handler and other officers are grieving and you keep posting this B.S.!!!
wrong nice try
click click boom

New York, NY

#33 Mar 28, 2013
friends of the merge wrote:
cuba is a rascist troll dont mind him
And there you are spreading more racist bs. Give it a rest.
Republican

Schwenksville, PA

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Why will no one answer the glaring question: why didn't the dog have a gun?
relax dont worry be happy

Hamden, CT

#35 Mar 28, 2013
Some of u people should take a chill pill. No sense of name calling,u sound like a bunch of angry teenagers.GROW UP !
WHO CARES

New York, NY

#36 Mar 28, 2013
Who Cares about a dog dying? We as a species kill way more animals, not just to eat, than any other species on this planet EVER!
One dog dying because its Dumb handler sent it in knowing it will be shot will not get me to shed a tear.
who would do it

Carthage, NY

#37 Mar 28, 2013
WHO CARES wrote:
Who Cares about a dog dying? We as a species kill way more animals, not just to eat, than any other species on this planet EVER!
One dog dying because its Dumb handler sent it in knowing it will be shot will not get me to shed a tear.
I care because dogs are our best friends and they would do anything for us.
What if the cops sent your worthless ass in there to draw fire away from themselves? Put yourself in the dogs place you loser.
who would do it

Carthage, NY

#38 Mar 28, 2013
WHO CARES wrote:
Who Cares about a dog dying? We as a species kill way more animals, not just to eat, than any other species on this planet EVER!
One dog dying because its Dumb handler sent it in knowing it will be shot will not get me to shed a tear.
What if they sent your fat ass in there to get shot?
JHC

Utica, NY

#39 Mar 28, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How about using some common sense, retard. Not many breeds of dog live to 13 years and their usefulness for law enforcement is so severely diminished at those later ages that they would never continue using one. The poster who asked it is a moron and so are you for defending it.
Please. How can you defend your behavior...Popcorn didn't call you a name, he just asked a question. The same with your answer to me, I didn't insult you either. It's a shame because you can spell and construct a sentence better than most people on this forum but I guess you prefer to make yourself look like less than you are. Whatever.
kill yourself

Little Falls, NY

#40 Mar 28, 2013
JHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. How can you defend your behavior...Popcorn didn't call you a name, he just asked a question. The same with your answer to me, I didn't insult you either. It's a shame because you can spell and construct a sentence better than most people on this forum but I guess you prefer to make yourself look like less than you are. Whatever.
Hey stupidass, use some brain power. Think about it. Who the hell would still be using dogs for something like this that are 13 years old? Even better, genius. Look at the picture of the dog. Does it look like a 13 year old aged dog? Not at all. Now stop being stupid.
WHO CARES

New York, NY

#41 Mar 28, 2013
WHO CARES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 9 min Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 16 min watch out 1
kait hullenbek 1 hr Nasty white girl 2
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 1 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 1 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 1 hr twenty seven 7
Donovan Middle School 1 hr Hot for teacher 3
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 9 hr Duuuuh 49
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages