Total BS ape was not wearing a vest

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nice

Carthage, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x2082719658... now the truth is coming out he was sent to vet with no vest on ,, yeah right they took off the vest to perform life saving aid .. what about the location of the shots wounds oh yeah they went through the vest ... i really don't know how people could post something saying he had a vest on when they never seen the vest on the dog
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Were you inside Glory Days when they sent the dog after Myers in the basement? What makes you think they didnt put the vest one minutes before they sent him in? Even if he wore a vest, would it prevent a blast to the head area? NO.
They sacrificed their dog

Carthage, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
They sent the poor dog in to draw fire away from thenselves when they stormed the building. Nasty!
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
They sacrificed their dog wrote:
They sent the poor dog in to draw fire away from thenselves when they stormed the building. Nasty!
Except they were following the dog, thus being fired at also.
Losers

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
I love dogs but would much rather see a dog get killed than another human by that scumbag that had many bullet holes put in his well deserving body!
Hahaha

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe if the dog had a gun it could have been able to defend itself.
Wow

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Except they were following the dog, thus being fired at also.
Yeah, sure. Whatever SOUNDS good. Hump that hype!

It's amazing what people have to tell themselves to sleep at night and imagine what it must be like to feel like a real man. Wow.
True

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Ape was on crack.
Hpd

Manlius, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Well here is an idea anyone questioning what happened next time call 911 and identify yourself. The police should give you all the equipment they have and we will send you in instead of ape and the police. You can show everyone how its done
Typical

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Hpd wrote:
Well here is an idea anyone questioning what happened next time call 911 and identify yourself. The police should give you all the equipment they have and we will send you in instead of ape and the police. You can show everyone how its done
Typical excuses and nonsensical replies. If you can't do the job don't act like an idiot and make excuses for why once again law enforcement makes much adoo about the usual Less Than Stellar Reslts.

Maybe you are willing to accept substandard results but the rest of the world isn't. That's a really stupid reply or attempt at making this acceptable. Typical from these kinds of people when you let them babysit a block of cheese lol!
Erin

Worcester, MA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
nice wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/latestn ews/x2082719658/K-9-Ape-was-we aring-ballistic-vest-during-He rkimer-Co-shootings now the truth is coming out he was sent to vet with no vest on ,, yeah right they took off the vest to perform life saving aid .. what about the location of the shots wounds oh yeah they went through the vest ... i really don't know how people could post something saying he had a vest on when they never seen the vest on the dog
For real people? Get over the friggin dog already. It's not a tragedy! It's just an animal. Just like the ones you eat for dinner every night. It's absolutely no different. You don't whine every time you eat a steak or a piece of chicken do you. It was a tool, used by the police, as a means to an end. Served its purpose and easily replaceable. That's all. Christ, do you expect a full investigation every time someone flushes a goldfish too? Get a grip.
Hpd

Manlius, NY

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>Typical excuses and nonsensical replies. If you can't do the job don't act like an idiot and make excuses for why once again law enforcement makes much adoo about the usual Less Than Stellar Reslts.
Maybe you are willing to accept substandard results but the rest of the world isn't. That's a really stupid reply or attempt at making this acceptable. Typical from these kinds of people when you let them babysit a block of cheese lol!
you are the perfect candidate I am talking about. If there is a next time come to the scene I wile give you all my stuff and show me how it's done. I will gladly humble myself if u Do a good job. If you have all the answers on Monday mornings we would love to have you on the force
nice

Carthage, NY

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
For real people? Get over the friggin dog already. It's not a tragedy! It's just an animal. Just like the ones you eat for dinner every night. It's absolutely no different. You don't whine every time you eat a steak or a piece of chicken do you. It was a tool, used by the police, as a means to an end. Served its purpose and easily replaceable. That's all. Christ, do you expect a full investigation every time someone flushes a goldfish too? Get a grip.
if they don't let police in without gear why would they send aa dog in without gear protection i could here the police now saying "we are going to send in the dog in he is going to bite you """ bang bang yelp yelp ,,, then hours latter they went in ,, i see them do it all the time on TV on cops they send the dog with no gear ? please this story is total BS
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>if they don't let police in without gear why would they send aa dog in without gear protection i could here the police now saying "we are going to send in the dog in he is going to bite you """ bang bang yelp yelp ,,, then hours latter they went in ,, i see them do it all the time on TV on cops they send the dog with no gear ? please this story is total BS
They breached the building at 8AM Thursday morning and it was over within minutes, not hours. Ape lead them right to him and that was what he was trained to do. Pictures people from Herkimer had posted on Facebook shortly before the breach showed the dog had a vest on him.

The only BS is you.
Cuba should test a Vest

White Plains, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Hey idiot why dont you look at the video of the FBI members making entry to the former glory days just before the incident. Let me help you idiot. Allll those members in desert color camo were the members who entered. The short brown and black four legged officer was the K-9. The only K-9 in their stack. That thing that was wrapped around his torso just prior to entering the building,. thats a K-9 vest. STFU and go slide down a banister made of razor blades. You comment like a fool on every news article regarding public safety and you know nothing of the facts. Goof....
Cuba should test a Vest

White Plains, NY

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Well put Cuba Cracker. So your aware the post i just made was directed toward Cuba poster.... WKTV has the video an he clearly had a vest.
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Mar 27, 2013
popcorn wrote:
I heard Ape was 13 years old and they were thinking about retiring him. Does anybody know if this is true?
The accounts I heard on local radio said the dog was quite young, and only recently placed on active duty following his training.
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
The accounts I heard on local radio said the dog was quite young, and only recently placed on active duty following his training.
Exactly. You won't find any as old as 13 years still being used by law enforcement. They retire them after about 7 years. The poster you replied to is just retarded.
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Mar 27, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>if they don't let police in without gear why would they send aa dog in without gear protection i could here the police now saying "we are going to send in the dog in he is going to bite you """ bang bang yelp yelp ,,, then hours latter they went in ,, i see them do it all the time on TV on cops they send the dog with no gear ? please this story is total BS
On TV? Really?
what I saw

Sherburne, NY

#24 Mar 27, 2013
The scene I saw on KTV were 2 dogs in the group just before storming the building. They clearly did not have on vests!!! And Ape was 2 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 5 min Decisions 115
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 16 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 35
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 17 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 145
vernon downs 20 min lost my money there 1
she BOON HURTS BABY AT ILLEGAL DAYCARE 21 min Pipe dreams 5
name AFRICAN MOON LANDING YEARS LMAO 22 min Pipe dreams 1
ooo THE AFRICAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER THE WOMBAT 2 24 min Pipe dreams 1
Claudia Bad Mouthing 40 min Claudia already won 32
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 56 min In Utero 57
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 8 hr Newsy 88