Liberalism kiill 20 children in CT

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Liberal loons

New Hartford, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Liberalism where there are no morals killed 20 children today.

Liberalism that allows violent video games killed 20 children today.

Liberalism that keeps mentally ill on the streets killed 20 children today.
Chad

Concord, CA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I wish I could punch you in the face right now. All these poor children slaughtered and morons such as yourself try to politicize it.
Mikey

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Lead poisoning cause a huge freakout today.

Lead poisoning that allows educators to teach moron logic.

Lead poisoning that keeps mentalli ill posting on topix all day.
Liberal loons

New Hartford, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Come on because I am mad as hell and would like to punch every liberal in the face. You freeking idiot liberals who took awaay morals, who find acceptance in bad behavior and allow lunatice to roam our streets and kill. You liberals make me sick.
Liberals have the blood of these children on your hands.
Chad wrote:
I wish I could punch you in the face right now. All these poor children slaughtered and morons such as yourself try to politicize it.
Ban Liberals

New Hartford, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
funny that the anti gun people are the same as the pro abortion baby killers.
Chad

Concord, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
What did he shoot them with, politics? Perhaps he loaded his semi-auto with the deterioration of the mental health system? Nope, it was guns, boy those liberals sure do love their guns. Oh wait, that's not liberals. All these massacres have one common denominator. Guns.
Chad

Concord, CA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Ban Liberals wrote:
funny that the anti gun people are the same as the pro abortion baby killers.
The reverse is also true, is it not?
take a hint not a hit

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Chad wrote:
What did he shoot them with, politics? Perhaps he loaded his semi-auto with the deterioration of the mental health system? Nope, it was guns, boy those liberals sure do love their guns. Oh wait, that's not liberals. All these massacres have one common denominator. Guns.
Idiot. The guns were legally owned by his mom and he stole them. Real smart. A lotta good all these gun laws did. What will you idiots that think you can prevent all bad from happening say now? Mental health checks for every family member of anyone who wants to legally own a gun? Buy a gun and shut the fk uppussy.
Ban Liberals

New Hartford, NY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
I have 10 guns, and not even once has one of the guns got out of the cabinet and shot someone. It takes a liberal loon to take our a gun and shoot people. liberalism allows nuts to roam the streets. Interesting that liberals allow nuts to kill and they also support killing babies with abortion.
Nope

Camillus, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Chad wrote:
In China today a crazy person attacked and injured 22 children with a knife in a Chinese Elementary school:

http://now.msn.com/china-school-knife-attack -...

In 2010, also in China 4 kindegarten kids were killed and 28 were injured by a knife wielding man..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi ...

There are many other examples of similar crimes where guns are not the weapon. People kill people and will continue to regardless of what type of weapons are available. It is not the gun but the person that has a gun or other weapon that are responsible for killing people... Today was an unfortunate situation but again it appears tht the killer may have had a mental illness that went untreated...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12...
4:52 p.m: Neighbors described Adam Lanza to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with mental illness
Chads a flamerrrr

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Guarantee this punk was a huge softee! Guarantee he was raised in a liberal household! Probably had a girl break up with him so he decided to take it out on the defenseless. After all, isn't that the liberal way? Everything is someone else's fault. Kid got everything he wanted and was never yelled at because that would be mean. His parents took care of his bad behavior with a " counseling video" they bought of the net because it would be too mean to spank him or yell at him.
Chad

Concord, CA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
take a hint not a hit wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. The guns were legally owned by his mom and he stole them. Real smart. A lotta good all these gun laws did. What will you idiots that think you can prevent all bad from happening say now? Mental health checks for every family member of anyone who wants to legally own a gun? Buy a gun and shut the fk uppussy.
I can read too, I know where he got the guns. What gun laws are you talking about? As far as the "Mental Health checks", thats what all the gun nuts are espousing, not the liberals. I'm a pussy because I think that not having such east access to guns that murdered a bunch of kids would be a better policy? The sole purpose of a gun is to wound or kill a living thing, sorry just dont get into that kinda shit.
The real Ray Jadwick

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Chads a flamerrrr wrote:
Guarantee this punk was a huge softee! Guarantee he was raised in a liberal household! Probably had a girl break up with him so he decided to take it out on the defenseless. After all, isn't that the liberal way? Everything is someone else's fault. Kid got everything he wanted and was never yelled at because that would be mean. His parents took care of his bad behavior with a " counseling video" they bought of the net because it would be too mean to spank him or yell at him.
Actually dumbass ABC nes is reporting his background and people who knew them say she was rigid and stern with him.
Foot meets mouth.
Ban Liberals

New Hartford, NY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
I'll bet you Chad supports killing babies and believes the right to kill babies is in teh Constitution.
Chad

Concord, CA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Chads a flamerrrr wrote:

"Everything is someone elses fault" Like blaming liberals for a bunch of little kids getting murdered? Yeah I'm a huge flamer. Flamer? really, who even says that anymore?
Ban Liberals

New Hartford, NY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Chad you were blaming guns. You are a hypocrite caught up in your hypocricy. Killing babies is as low as killing children and you find killing babies acceptable.
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is someone elses fault" Like blaming liberals for a bunch of little kids getting murdered? Yeah I'm a huge flamer. Flamer? really, who even says that anymore?
Chad

Concord, CA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Ban Liberals wrote:
I'll bet you Chad supports killing babies and believes the right to kill babies is in teh Constitution.
I don't actually, I also really don't see what one thing has to do with the other. Are you really using a tragedy like this to push your pro-life stance? Thats sick. Are you one of those lunatics that sit in a lawn chair out front of Planned Parenthood protesting?
Hmm

Camillus, NY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
The real Ray Jadwick wrote:
<quoted text>Actually dumbass ABC nes is reporting his background and people who knew them say she was rigid and stern with him.
Foot meets mouth.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12 ...
4:52 p.m: Neighbors described Adam Lanza to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with mental illness
Ban liberals

New Hartford, NY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
You are using your left wing stance to support banning guns, so why can't I point out you support killing babies.
Why do you support violent video games?
Why do you support the moral decay of the US?

Children were killed because we are not locking up the nuts.
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't actually, I also really don't see what one thing has to do with the other. Are you really using a tragedy like this to push your pro-life stance? Thats sick. Are you one of those lunatics that sit in a lawn chair out front of Planned Parenthood protesting?
The real Ray Jadwick

United States

#23 Dec 14, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scumbag! Those lunatics are my friends!!! They think I am the funniest blogger in the galaxy!

Take your mind off this tragedy I will soon be satiring it at my galaxy wide famous smash hit site RayJadwicksUSA.com ! I am collecting online pics of dead kids to show admiring my hilarious past and contributions to literary humor with my latest post ----

"Ray Jadwicks all dead children's choir"! It will be soooooo funny and I will repost the link here 12 times and hour all under different names that spell and talk the same telling you how wonderful and funny I your humble satirical genius Ray Jadwick am!

I rock! I am brilliant!

JadwickUSA.com

JadwickMILKYWAYGALAXY.com -big enuff ofr my unemployed ego!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YELLOW CLIFFY CRETIN will POST WINDOWS 9 LAB BU... 8 min YELLOW FUN GUS 1
utica national (Jun '13) 23 min mad chitter II 555
yanadasis closes club house 26 min Yeah OK 25
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 28 min dah 65
Uticans Say This A lot 28 min YELLOW FUN GUS 4
Thank you Mayor Palmieri for making Utica pot h... 34 min John 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 37 min liberalP 6,443
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 1 hr knowing 21
NH new AD, you blew it already. 2 hr dickslap 13
Teb's son arrested from NH. 13 hr drip 23
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE