My 16 year old daughter is dating a 2...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wagon train

Schenectady, NY

#45 May 26, 2011
"I eat punks like you for breakfast. Big tough guy typing behind a keyboard, you wouldn't last 1 day with the boys in prison."

Tough guy, you probably got you as-hole stretched so often in the joint that you can pick up a watermelon by sitting on it.
Did the brothers knock your teeth out so you can only gum them?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#46 May 26, 2011
Mad Dad wrote:
I told this guy not to try anything with my daughter because I would have no problem going back to prison!!!!
Is the guy a darkie???
coco

Perth, Canada

#47 Jul 29, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
You can call the "law" all you want. The way they work around here is simple: Whether she is a minor or not, if there is no victim there is no crime. SHE would have to be the one who complained, not the parent. You are right, it s statutory rape, but they wont do anything unless it is the minor who complains. But, whats the big deal with 16 and 20 anyway? 17 is the age of consent in NYS and unless she turned 16 just yesterday, she will be 17 soon and none of this will matter.
omg the responses on here are terrible! What is wrong with you people? If you don't have anything intellent to write, DONT!
coco

Perth, Canada

#48 Jul 29, 2012
The replies on here are terrible! Hope all of you who had nothing intellegent to write, have a teenage girl who does the same to you one day.
janebeam

Royal Oak, MI

#49 Jul 29, 2012
Charity, why dont you take a moment to got to the top corner of the page and.realize you're in a utica NY forum before you start posting utah laws jacka$$. Not only are utica Ny and utah thousands of miles apart geographiclly...they are also completely different states with possibly different laws. I apologize that I had to be the one to point this out to you. Thumbs up for our educational system here in the big city!!
Been there

Norwich, NY

#50 Jul 29, 2012
Get your daughter to a female NP or OBGYN and get her on birth control. Preferably the shot so you don't have to trust her to take a pill. Make sure you tell her to ask the doctor ANYTHING she wants as this is HER doctor and it will all be confidential. Then talk to her- often. Tell her about STD's and make her promise to use condoms if and when she's ready to have sex. Be a strong male role model and be there for her so she doesn't need to go looking for attention and fall for the first guy she sees. Invite the 20 yr old over for dinner, find out all you can about him. Keep talking to her, no matter what.
well

Ithaca, NY

#51 Jul 29, 2012
lock her up in the basement
Head of its own

Palmyra, NY

#53 Jul 30, 2012
Does she know Sady?
rocco vertuccio

Sherburne, NY

#55 Jul 30, 2012
Head of its own wrote:
Does she know Sady?
lmmfao!!! your a genius, i would be just as mad as him though because you know the guy is only with her for one thing i dont care what people on here say, its 2012 and not the 50s anymore his intentions are obvious.....you should have just kept your mouth shut and went and dug a hole end he would be a missing persons case still !!!
Logistics

United States

#56 Jul 30, 2012
Lol get a life its only 4years difference and in utica thats good, so lets hope his ass has a life and a job,maybe she struck gold.
oh well

Waterville, NY

#57 Jul 30, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
You can call the "law" all you want. The way they work around here is simple: Whether she is a minor or not, if there is no victim there is no crime. SHE would have to be the one who complained, not the parent. You are right, it s statutory rape, but they wont do anything unless it is the minor who complains. But, whats the big deal with 16 and 20 anyway? 17 is the age of consent in NYS and unless she turned 16 just yesterday, she will be 17 soon and none of this will matter.
It's a 4 year spread. Kind of like 12 and 16. Or 13 and 17. But why is it no big deal when it's 18 and 22. Just think, less than 100 years ago, it was common for women to give birth at age 14.
oh oh

Watertown, NY

#59 Jul 30, 2012
so that would make my 13 yo grand daughter dating a 25 yo a bad thing????
reality

Whitesboro, NY

#61 Oct 19, 2012
There are a number of 16 year old girls who screw guys between the ages of 19 and 22. Look at the New Hartford high school for example!
ThugDick

Whitesboro, NY

#62 Oct 19, 2012
well wrote:
lock her up in the basement
Is this kind of "parenting" who wboro girls all end up knocked up on thug dick? LOL! Typical lowlife mentality losers from upstate retard ny!
Old me

United States

#63 Oct 19, 2012
He has to be 21 for statutory rape
Carl

Bedford Hills, NY

#64 Feb 9, 2013
Party time wrote:
Big tough guy "you told him" ha ha I bet he laughed all the way to bed
his duaghters bed haha

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#65 Feb 9, 2013
She'll be legal in a few months. What's the big deal? Is this guy a loser? Does he go to school, work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 2 min Calling Your Bluff 10
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 42 min So much for 537
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? 53 min Roger Throttle Up 37
IBM to Halt NY Expansion 55 min Own it 33
Why are cowardly Uticans so defensive and petty? 59 min Why 1
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr funny that 55
smell on oriskany st 1 hr Jim 8
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 3 hr Fail again Tazz 78
Proctor graduation 3 hr Proctard Fail 36
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Typical Esche Move 38