Frankfort, NY

#279 May 21, 2013
However, an Italian would have put
post 276 and 277 into one opionion.
irishblood

Phoenix, AZ

#280 May 21, 2013
potatos and tomatos wrote:
are native to the americas not ireland or italy.
Wow you're dumb, how old are and did u ask daddy's permission to get online.... potatoes were a large portion of my peoples food source for the last 3000 years, but maybe your right we must have come to america to get them....dumb shit
irishblood

Phoenix, AZ

#281 May 21, 2013
Christian I wrote:
Italians are far superior to Irish in a collection of areas.
Italians have excellent food that is appreciated worldwide and contributes to Continental Cuisine.
Irish food is bland, tasteless and lacks any originality. What variants of a potato can you create? Really?
Italians have the most sought after sports cars that have rivaled any Car manufacterer in history.
Irish never made or built cars. They get hand-me downs from Britain.
Italians have excelled in science, art, mathematics and literature: Galileo, DaVinci, Fibonacci, Michelangelo, Cicero, etc.
Italians have exotic women with a wide combination of physical traits and skin tones.
Irish women are usually very pale, plain featured, with a washed out complexion.
Italians are far superior in many facets. If anyone ascribes Italians to the mafia or organized crime, I have a message for you. Mafia was a Hollywood character device used to vilify Italians. In reality less than .3% of the Italian population was involved in some mob activity. That only occured in Sicily. anyone who correlates Italian people to the mob are ignorant fools who watch too much TV and movies. That is pure fiction!
you ignorant ass, the Italians are known for their food and cars? You do know that Italian cuisine as well as Italian people are a mosh pit of different worlds and ethnic groups mostly caused by the interracial marriages that the people of so called "Italy" had with the people they enslaved, Italians, for the exception of Sicilians have no true bloodline just a bunch of mutts
irishblood

Glendale, AZ

#282 May 21, 2013
were making it wrote:
Who cares about the Irish, they're almost obsolete. italians are making it in the US and overseas.
you dumb wop, name one president with wop blood u ignorant shit, the one thing I hate about Italians the most is they think they are better than everyone else just ask your Mafioso friends who they're scared of....Irish run u wop bastards don't forget it....and what influence have Italians ever had on the world other than over priced merchandise... and don't u fkn dare say romans, that's a very small fraction of the blood u mutts inherited.
irishblood

Glendale, AZ

#283 May 21, 2013
deidre wrote:
ITALIANS: Dumb, gold-chain wearing, crying mommas' boys.
IRISH: Drunken, crying mommas' boys.
And the debate is ???
I love my mom, and I'm Irish, if my mother heard u say that she would hit u first, the Irish have had more influence on worldwide traditions and religion than any other people n the world bar none.....our people, traditions and religion date back longer than any other especially Italians....just remember that when u carve your pumpkins hang our Xmas lights and raise a toast to a shot of whiskey, st Patrick's day everybody turns out and pretends to be Irish..... u fucks then u go and talk shit....I pray the gods of the ancient Gaelic have mercy on u for your ignorance.
egg foo young

United States

#284 May 21, 2013
Guinea s rule.
That is funny

Brooklyn, NY

#285 May 30, 2013
As an Irish man I have had my fair share of run ins with the local grease balls, cowardly little bitches all. Talk all sorts of shit but when push comes to shove run for your wop backup. The women are filthy, hairy armed, foul smelling gutter trash. If you would like to debate it Ill be they very nice looking tatted Irish fellow your girl friend wants to sleep with, and you and your cowardly "paisans" are too afraid to talk shit about with in ear shot.
Irish

Westwood, MA

#286 May 31, 2013
Topic King wrote:
<quoted text>Roefaro, Labella, are italain and u can trust them
Labella?! Your an Idiot if you think this
Irish

Westwood, MA

#287 May 31, 2013
irishblood wrote:
<quoted text> you ignorant ass, the Italians are known for their food and cars? You do know that Italian cuisine as well as Italian people are a mosh pit of different worlds and ethnic groups mostly caused by the interracial marriages that the people of so called "Italy" had with the people they enslaved, Italians, for the exception of Sicilians have no true bloodline just a bunch of mutts
... Italians?! Come on now? The men are on average, 5.7 in height, noses like gonzo, too damn hairy and so mixed we dont k.ow if they're AfricN, puerto rican or mexican decent. Haha..
Irish

Westwood, MA

#288 May 31, 2013
UndefeatedArmy wrote:
Just saying, in a fight, The IRA would own the Mafia.... The Mafia are a bunch of back stabbing, money loving, cigar smoking, pricks. The IRA is made up of hard working, blue collar men from the middle class. That and we are undefeated.
TRUTh!!
Italians are Gypsies

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#289 Mar 8, 2014
Because the Italians look for (White Skin), they marry Irish women to improve their progeny. You can say:
(They want to change their race to white).

The Italians are Dark, Hairy, Ugly, Dwarfs, Bald, Smelly, Losers..etc.
Special those Dark ugly Sicilians who look Indians and Africans. They're completely Gypsies.

The Italians have inferiority Complex and obsessed whit white skin, they're more inferior than Blacks.

That's the reason that they dream and wish to marry the beautiful Irish women.
If i'm wrong, then why don't they marry within their own race?

I advise all Irish women Not to marry Italian men, because your great Celtic race will be in risk if you continued marrying those Italian Gypsies.
Also the Irish men, Don't marry Italian women.

The Irish women for Irish men.
obviously

Carthage, NY

#290 Mar 8, 2014
That is funny wrote:
As an Irish man I have had my fair share of run ins with the local grease balls, cowardly little bitches all. Talk all sorts of shit but when push comes to shove run for your wop backup. The women are filthy, hairy armed, foul smelling gutter trash. If you would like to debate it Ill be they very nice looking tatted Irish fellow your girl friend wants to sleep with, and you and your cowardly "paisans" are too afraid to talk shit about with in ear shot.
Italians are the best!
Italians

Albany, NY

#291 Mar 10, 2014
Well I think I will buy that Irish sports car, but first I will go get my Irish suit an dress shoes , o not smart enough to make that kind of stuff, but the sure can pour a beer !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moore pulls ahead 2 min The Joker 6
moore moore moore 3 min The Joker 13
Bucktooth beaver 4 min Zora 11
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 5 min The Joker 1
Jones Upsets child molester 9 min trump eats moochkok 1
Par technology has massive layoff 20 min Keithy 3
Best Utica Administrator (Aug '14) 21 min Turd 11
Unstable Fire Marshall 42 min Wtf 55
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 47 min Disheartened 15
Par 1 hr Sadly 66