joepescifan

Woburn, MA

#256 Mar 16, 2012
you idiots wrote:
If we were born here in the USA then we're all AMERICANS!!! Not Italians, not Irish, not German or Polish. AMERICANS!!
good point!
joepescifan

Woburn, MA

#257 Mar 16, 2012
Both irish and italian have their share of drinking, anyone can drink. us italians have big noses thats most definately sure! We care for anyone that returns the favor, if one of our relatives comes to our house we'll bug the shit out of them to make something to eat. i can admit that my italian family takes everything seriously, we dont like being joked with yet we can joke around with other people its just some hipocritical shit like that. but i have irish friends and i gotta admit theyre more athletic and better fighters. but of course im comparing apples to oranges here. We're all american, are we not?
UndefeatedArmy

Lindenhurst, NY

#258 Oct 20, 2012
Just saying, in a fight, The IRA would own the Mafia.... The Mafia are a bunch of back stabbing, money loving, cigar smoking, pricks. The IRA is made up of hard working, blue collar men from the middle class. That and we are undefeated.
Irish Dude

New York, NY

#259 Nov 6, 2012
Kielbasa Boy wrote:
Hey, CZA.
Yes the Irish drink - they get drunk and slap around their wives and then crawl into their daughter's beds.
And the Irish are lousy cooks - rotten corned beef, potatoes, but they'll belly up to someone else's home for a free meal.
Heritage and Culture - a few generations before they climbed on the boats to come to America, they lived in sod huts, wore animal skins, and hunted with spears, rocks and clubs. They had great literature - scrawling their 'mark' on the inside of tree bark with a fire blackened stick.
But I'll give you this - those freckled faced, cock-starved Colleens know how to suck dick and the Polish, Italian, and German tadpoles that they didn't swallow resulted in most Utica Irish having those nationalities running thru their veins.
Do us all a favor, go get drunk and then try to get it up when you get home so Colleen comes and looking for us.
ummm dude.. cock starve? all people know irish have the most sex and i think irish def do it better then italians
enzo

Utica, NY

#260 Nov 6, 2012
mics are melanzane turned inside out. Mics probaly the ugliest of the whites. I mean those red headed milk white freckle face white trash mother funkers
CZA

Methuen, MA

#261 Feb 1, 2013
enzo wrote:
mics are melanzane turned inside out. Mics probaly the ugliest of the whites. I mean those red headed milk white freckle face white trash mother funkers
Actually, many studies show that people with Celtic features rival only those with pure Scandinavian/Nordic ancestry for the title of being the most aesthetically pleasing people, regardless of whether the beholder is black, asian....or even italian.
Polish proff

Utica, NY

#262 Feb 1, 2013
Irish will destroy Italians
UNitWit

Newton Center, MA

#263 Mar 7, 2013
UndefeatedArmy wrote:
Just saying, in a fight, The IRA would own the Mafia.... The Mafia are a bunch of back stabbing, money loving, cigar smoking, pricks. The IRA is made up of hard working, blue collar men from the middle class. That and we are undefeated.
Superior Athletes? Nonsense. How many soccer World Cups does Ireland (North or south or combined) have compared to Italy? You think those men who won were not athletes? Oh yeah, they had better coaching-I forgot. Also, count Italy's Olympic medals as well as World records for any sports and even check out Italians in other countries such as the US, Brazil, Argentina, Australia etc.... You'll be amazed. Duh #1.

Now onto Duh #2, Better fighters? I've never lost a fight to an Irish kid when I was growing up and I'm Italian. I lost fights to other Italians, Scot, English, French etc., but I always beat the shit out of an Irish kid-including all my cousins. I never back down from an Irishman and to this very day even as an adult. Better fighters? You watch the UFC? Quite a few Italians and Spanish kicking ass. You ever see old boom boom Mancini fights-the only man to ever kill someone in the ring with the first punch. You do realize the heavyweight gold medal winner in the olympic boxing match for 2008 was (you got it) and he lost and got the silver due to politics in 2012. So please....better? Nope. Case by case basis...so don't generalize. I did just as a satyre.

wow

Utica, NY

#264 Mar 7, 2013
bfd
Celtic Warriors

Clinton, NY

#266 Mar 8, 2013
Whats a matter dago the truth hurts huh
King U

United States

#267 Mar 8, 2013
I have had them all. Black, mick, guinea, krout, chinc, gook, blonde, brunette. By far irish women are the worst pigs. They stink like corned beef and beer, lie, cheat, steal and suck any mans co-k for coke. A lot of them have stds. They are filthy animals with hemorrhoids, acne and bad pimples from all the booze.

Also they have really stinky crotch rot and crusty taints.

info

Utica, NY

#268 Mar 8, 2013
not that many left

Rome, NY

#269 Mar 9, 2013
All watered down, bunch of mutts now.
chef boy ar dee

Cheshire, CT

#270 Mar 9, 2013
Italian women are the best looking women in the world.
wrong

Utica, NY

#271 Mar 9, 2013
German women are far superior.
beat this

Utica, NY

#272 Mar 10, 2013
Heidi Klum, Sandra Bullock, Claudia Schiffer, Diane Kruger, Giselle Bundchen, Kate Moss, Emma Stone, Kim Basinger, Kristen Dunst, Uma Thurman, Cindy Crawford, on on on German German German......
knife in back

Toronto, Canada

#273 Apr 9, 2013
hi all , just today i was remind of not turning your back on a italian unless you like being stabbed, sad but true
beep beep urass

United States

#274 Apr 9, 2013
2 kinds of people in the world, Italians and those that want to be Italians. Hahaha
knife in back

Toronto, Canada

#275 Apr 10, 2013
ok, im over it now, so i'll be moving on , oh yeah i'd rather be irish
irishblood

Phoenix, AZ

#276 May 21, 2013
Luther wrote:
At least you know where you stand with the Italians. None of that phony bologna BS like the Irish, for the most part. What's that saying about an Irishman? I hate sneaky liars.
Bullshit, the Italians would merc there own made men just to get from going to war with another outfit, you tell an Irishman to off one of his own people YOU WILL DIE WHERE U STAND....don't ever underestimate the Irish....why do u think think the Italians were so scared shirtless of the Irish....you see the movies and u think Italian mobs ran everything, THEY PAID US FOR THEIR TURF AND WERE TOO FUCKING SCARED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT....you know why they call Italians wops, cause when u throw a piece of shit against the wall it goes WOP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is gonna win the Daytona 500? 2 min nas dizziness 8
Trevisani sets up race for Democratic mayoral p... (May '07) 24 min Frank Dulan 32
Teachers are scared! 32 min Lowen 5
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 48 min Smokey the bear 2
The Potting Shed Antiques. whitesboro 49 min whtb 2
The problem with Utica 1 hr fact 7
decaf coffee 1 hr Gaggy 7
Wboro/ND 2 hr Interested Alum 6
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 4 hr Tilis 20
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 13 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 15 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 am PST

NFL 6:36AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM