Comments
1 - 20 of 275 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2014
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
wtf

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pros and cons? At least the Irish came over here to work. Boo poppity Bo? Bo boppity boo boo!
Irish and Italians

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Irish and Italians like each other.
We are both Catholic and that is all that matters.
Luther

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

At least you know where you stand with the Italians. None of that phony bologna BS like the Irish, for the most part. What's that saying about an Irishman? I hate sneaky liars.
Julio

Rockland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Irish come in to Frankfort, which is predominantly Italian, and put on
the Irish Fest, which is very successful.

The Italians try to put on an Italian Fest
in their own home town of Frankfort,
and it was a flop. What's wrong with you Italians?

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Topicville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Luther wrote:
At least you know where you stand with the Italians. None of that phony bologna BS like the Irish, for the most part. What's that saying about an Irishman? I hate sneaky liars.
Roefaro, Labella, are italain and u can trust them
Italian

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Julio wrote:
The Irish come in to Frankfort, which is predominantly Italian, and put on
the Irish Fest, which is very successful.
The Italians try to put on an Italian Fest
in their own home town of Frankfort,
and it was a flop. What's wrong with you Italians?
Ahhh you’a dang drunkin’a Irish are’a always’a after me lucky charms
GOD

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Love one another as I have loved you!
Long Time Utican

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Luther wrote:
At least you know where you stand with the Italians. None of that phony bologna BS like the Irish, for the most part. What's that saying about an Irishman? I hate sneaky liars.
I disagree - During my many years living in Utica, I have found that the majority of Italians are nothing but two face back stabbers and put their material possessions above their families.

It is the Irish that are fun loving and friendly people, as well as being very honest and hard workers.

Remember - the Mafia is predominantly an Italian organization made up of Italian criminals. Any Irish associated with them are needed for their brains!!!
Luther

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Long Time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree - During my many years living in Utica, I have found that the majority of Italians are nothing but two face back stabbers and put their material possessions above their families.
It is the Irish that are fun loving and friendly people, as well as being very honest and hard workers.
Remember - the Mafia is predominantly an Italian organization made up of Italian criminals. Any Irish associated with them are needed for their brains!!!
Don't compare all Italians to the Mafia. that is ridiculous. that is like saying that all Irish are alcoholics. And let us not forget, all ethnic groups have organized crime.
What A Jerk

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Long Time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree - During my many years living in Utica, I have found that the majority of Italians are nothing but two face back stabbers and put their material possessions above their families.
It is the Irish that are fun loving and friendly people, as well as being very honest and hard workers.
Remember - the Mafia is predominantly an Italian organization made up of Italian criminals. Any Irish associated with them are needed for their brains!!!
Nana you're such an old horse's ass. Who cares what you think you old shriveled up hag! Let me guess, one of your husbands was Italian and abandoned you once you started getting cranky!

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Topicville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Luther wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare all Italians to the Mafia. that is ridiculous. that is like saying that all Irish are alcoholics. And let us not forget, all ethnic groups have organized crime.
well in our own little city of utica ..its run like the mafia....Roefaro is UNTOUCHable...he does what he wants and people like it and have no choice

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Topicville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Luther wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare all Italians to the Mafia. that is ridiculous. that is like saying that all Irish are alcoholics. And let us not forget, all ethnic groups have organized crime.
true but italians are mostly known for shadyness.....if irish are known as alcoholics, at least they arent back stabbers
Long Time Utican

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What A Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>Nana you're such an old horse's ass. Who cares what you think you old shriveled up hag! Let me guess, one of your husbands was Italian and abandoned you once you started getting cranky!
Hey you low class idiot - I would never have gotten involved or married an Italian!!!!

YOU are the one that is the "horses ass" as I'm far from being "shriveled up". Take a look in the mirror (if it doesn't break with your image on it) and look at yourself if you really want to see something ugly.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Topicville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Long Time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you low class idiot - I would never have gotten involved or married an Italian!!!!
YOU are the one that is the "horses ass" as I'm far from being "shriveled up". Take a look in the mirror (if it doesn't break with your image on it) and look at yourself if you really want to see something ugly.
So your admitting to being "nana"
Licmai Ahs

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Julio wrote:
The Irish come in to Frankfort, which is predominantly Italian, and put on
the Irish Fest, which is very successful.
The Italians try to put on an Italian Fest
in their own home town of Frankfort,
and it was a flop. What's wrong with you Italians?
The Herkimer Italian Fest was packed last year.
Peter Palmer

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Topic King wrote:
<quoted text>true but italians are mostly known for shadyness.....if irish are known as alcoholics, at least they arent back stabbers
I'm both so I'm a shady lush!!
What A Jerk

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you low class idiot - I would never have gotten involved or married an Italian!!!!
YOU are the one that is the "horses ass" as I'm far from being "shriveled up". Take a look in the mirror (if it doesn't break with your image on it) and look at yourself if you really want to see something ugly.
Don't give me that crap Nana, you're a shriveled up old prune biotch. I've got more class in my big toe than your Depends wearing old ugly ass. I know an old Methodist broad that likes golden showers, are you her? Geez I might know you!
TN Jed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Italians are hot tempered, irrational, unreasonable, unintelligent primates just like their black relatives from the past. Only good thing is they can cook. Of course they are so hairy you almost always find a hair or two in your food.
you idiots

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If we were born here in the USA then we're all AMERICANS!!! Not Italians, not Irish, not German or Polish. AMERICANS!!
TN Jed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Irish-Americans
Polish-Americans
German-Americans
Italian-Americans
Porch-Monkeys

The last two are pretty much the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny: Utica in Urban Dictionary (Aug '08) 4 min Frank 11
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 15 min Word 5,622
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 25 min Been There 50
Remington Should Just Close 57 min Jennifer 7
Should Police Officers Wear Cameras 58 min WELL 5
little league world series 1 hr Marquis 4
apac hiring 100 people (Jul '10) 1 hr Ape 33
utica aud 1 hr Thanks Again 88
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 1 hr Pale face with 2 ... 5
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr phil D 61
Police Officers 3 hr just because 18
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 4 hr Oh well 95

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••