Daves Diner to Charge for Water!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
utica tools

New York, NY

#59 May 7, 2013
You're all right...for the wrong reasons.

Dave used to hand out water for free.

It's only after the north yootica motel sex offenders started hanging around his place for 'free waters' that Dave had to put his foot down.

Pervs can't get everything for free, don't ya know.
FAILURE DARKS

Fayetteville, NY

#60 May 7, 2013
tommy wrote:
I hope dave does something to bring good food back that guy frank who works walmart also is a complete jerk i dont understand why dave would hire a guy like him
HOUSING YOUR DARK.

Your DARK can be accommodated in cages with stout iron bars. Make sure, however, that the bars are wide enough to push pieces of DARK food through. The rule of thumb is, four DARK per square yard of cage. So a fifteen foot by thirty foot DARK cage can accommodate two hundred DARKs. You can site a DARK cage anywhere, even on soft ground. Don't worry about your DARK fashioning makeshift shovels out of odd pieces of wood and digging an escape tunnel under the bars of the cage.DARKs never invented the shovel before and they're not about to now. In any case, your DARK is certainly too lazy to attempt escape. As long as the free food holds out, your DARK is living better than it did in Africa, so it will stay put. Buck DARKs and hoe DARK can be safely accommodated in the same cage, as bucks never attempt sex with black hoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proctor graduation 10 min huh 23
Cornhill deadbeat dads 28 min Balls 8
NANO Exit in the horizon 44 min Here is comes 10
Js auto aka jason Shultz 55 min Zak 14
Everyone on Topix is TAZZ SOCIOPATH THINKS 1 hr Piglet Hanna 30
A&P Images 1 hr print buyer 31
Billy Wheeler 1 hr Uticas False Pride 2
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr Spare me 21
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Dear God Get a lLife 26
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 5 hr Be Proud 66