Five New Retailers Coming to North Utica
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#63 Jul 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I drove down Genesee Street today. There are obviously more vacant, unoccupied buildings than there has ever been before. There are more empty stores. There is less business there. Where are you imagining this "significant development"? I don't see it in Utica. Are you sure you are talking about the real city of Utica or are you dreaming?
Please,I don't want you to invest in the city. We will reserve that for only the smart people. Did you hold the door open for everyone else when they were giving out brains? Utica is the come back city. You are welcome to watch on the sidelines.

This is America and in Utica we will rebuild it,we have the technology.

Now we have Nano. Now we have Nano. Now we have Nano

I wanted to repeat it because the same people being negative now are the same ones that said it would never happen.

The best part is the negative nellies on here. They make fun of Utica,but they are on Utica Topix all day. That tells me a lot right there.
American

Newington, CT

#65 Jul 11, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Please,I don't want you to invest in the city. We will reserve that for only the smart people. Did you hold the door open for everyone else when they were giving out brains? Utica is the come back city. You are welcome to watch on the sidelines.
I wanted to repeat it because the same people being negative now are the same ones that said it would never happen.
The best part is the negative nellies on here. They make fun of Utica,but they are on Utica Topix all day. That tells me a lot right there.
Hey UticaPride. Those same people were also quite certain that the mohawk valley psych center was going to close. But obviously the opposite is true. With yesterday's news, it is expanding. Just one more thing for the doom and gloom crowd to be angry about
You have a peanut store

United States

#66 Jul 11, 2013
You're the ultimate moron lol! You have "nanoo nanoo" no nano. TSMC will made a little announcement you must have missed heh. Speaking of "on topix all day" shouldn't you be back milking cows?
UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Albany, NY

#67 Jul 11, 2013
You have a peanut store wrote:
You're the ultimate moron lol! You have "nanoo nanoo" no nano. TSMC will made a little announcement you must have missed heh. Speaking of "on topix all day" shouldn't you be back milking cows?<quoted text>
I think he actually pleasures himself to pictures of Ed Hanna. Lol
Max

New Hartford, NY

#68 Jul 11, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those of us who are aware of reality and see it as it really is. Then there are those that live in a fantasy land where illusion and dreams are their substitute for reality. I am the former, you are the latter. I see a city that is in decline and decaying rapidly. You see a city that may have potential to become something more, though it never will. Ninety five percent of Utica is in decline, while 5 percent is flourishing. You can't just look at the five percent and ignore everything else. You have to look at the whole picture, and not just a few little pixels.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Albany, NY

#69 Jul 11, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>There are those of us who are aware of reality and see it as it really is. Then there are those that live in a fantasy land where illusion and dreams are their substitute for reality. I am the former, you are the latter. I see a city that is in decline and decaying rapidly. You see a city that may have potential to become something more, though it never will. Ninety five percent of Utica is in decline, while 5 percent is flourishing. You can't just look at the five percent and ignore everything else. You have to look at the whole picture, and not just a few little pixels.
Don't forget the utica sign! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alt left radicals running scared 1 min Stop the racism 4
Best sewer Cleaner in the area. 1 min Toilets Cleaners 1
Utica College Trash Pumps 3 min Toilets Cleaners 1
Shankman 3 min sad story 5
Keeping score..... 4 min The score 9
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 7 min Beckyyyyyy 7
Keeler does it again! 23 min jimmy 40
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 26 min Fair and equal 11
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr oie 17
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 hr Oh Well 439