Amy Warner still seeing Jevon Wameling

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#45 Sep 26, 2013
What could have and SHOULD have been an informative post where people could find details and more information has turned into a bunch of idiots using it as an outlet to voice their disgusting racist opinions and rant about nothing at all. 9 times out of 10 thats what Topix is good for. For those of you that are slow enough to get a check, but unfortunately arent (hence the anger towards those who might need one), color and race have nothing to do with this story at all. "Negro blood" is stupid to say and irrelevant to the story. This didnt happen because the father was "Black", or couldnt have happened because he was raised by "Whites".. People, half of you just sound ridiculous. The facts of the story are impossible to dispute.. The mother DID play a very important role in this childs fate, whether it be simply in leaving baby Levon with this scumbag, or more, we will know soon enough. Shes not innocent, and shouldnt be treated as such. I have children and IF (assuming Im a really crappy parent) I had to go to rehab, they wouldnt go to a drug dealing baby daddy (assuming Im a really crappy parent). Do we have any reason to believe she killed Levon? No. Do we have any proof she wasnt involved somehow? NO. Do we have any proof she didnt know he was dead while being searched for? NO.(Unless you count where she hinted it was her child before they even confirmed it). How didnt SHE know her own baby was missing while in her "baby daddys" care.. Was she not calling to check on her child? Was she not thinking about how he was being taken care of by a ghetto hoodrat drug dealer while she "worked on herself"?? This woman (loosely using the term) is being looked at exactly the way she portrays herself, and its far from unfair. Where does the blame for this childs death lie? Ultimately without question with the father. But lets not kid ourselves into thinking for one second she didnt know anything. Anyone looking at her FB account would know better. Shes a mess, and not a good actress by any means. She can do whats he chooses with her life but having a new man (a parolee who was charged with assaulting a woman) right now makes her look even worse. She isnt mourning, she moved on while we were searching for her child's remains. No normal person would be worried about a "new man" right now. I would have no love to give anyone else while Im burying my child. We wonder and speculate about her because her character is extremely questionable. As for Jevon, I cant imagine how and why he is still breathing. He deserves everything that poor baby suffered at his hands. Not because hes "Black", but because she killed a child, his own child. Color, Race, Welfare, Neighborhood, these arent factors that led to this tragedy. SICK PEOPLE KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN, not "Black" people, or people on "Welfare", or even "Junkies". If we spent more time focusing on the REAL facts, we may have found the answers sooner.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#46 Sep 26, 2013
*He killed a child
Really

Bedford, MA

#47 Sep 26, 2013
What's going to happen is this. He is going to say that because he was locked out he had to climb a tree to get in the house and in doing so he tried to do it while holding onto the baby and dropped the baby.(That's where this 1 inch fracture will come into play)Then he got scared and didn't know what to do and panicked. He won't be charged with murder or even manslaughter. He may do some time but not nearly what he should.
UticaHBIC wrote:
*He killed a child
apeville

New York, NY

#48 Sep 27, 2013
obama will feed you the rest of your wh trash life like a reggin.
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#49 Sep 27, 2013
Race DOES have something to do with this case.

The majority of us do NOT live like Amy and Jevon do - one is white trash and the other nothing more than black garbage. BOTH of their lifestyles resulted in an innocent baby's death and BOTH are equally responsible.

This baby never had a chance to know what a baby should know - nuturing, unconditional love, warmth and never going hungry.

CPS is also to blame - they should have taken ALL the children out of this filthy home being run by two drug addicts on taxpapers money!!!!
Santa Claus

Rome, NY

#50 Sep 27, 2013
Really wrote:
What's going to happen is this. He is going to say that because he was locked out he had to climb a tree to get in the house and in doing so he tried to do it while holding onto the baby and dropped the baby.(That's where this 1 inch fracture will come into play)Then he got scared and didn't know what to do and panicked. He won't be charged with murder or even manslaughter. He may do some time but not nearly what he should.
<quoted text>
This angle has credibility and merit!
Santa Claus

Rome, NY

#51 Sep 27, 2013
Really wrote:
What's going to happen is this. He is going to say that because he was locked out he had to climb a tree to get in the house and in doing so he tried to do it while holding onto the baby and dropped the baby.(That's where this 1 inch fracture will come into play)Then he got scared and didn't know what to do and panicked. He won't be charged with murder or even manslaughter. He may do some time but not nearly what he should.
<quoted text>
Yup
Wentworth

Rome, NY

#52 Sep 27, 2013
one who knows wrote:
Race DOES have something to do with this case.
The majority of us do NOT live like Amy and Jevon do - one is white trash and the other nothing more than black garbage. BOTH of their lifestyles resulted in an innocent baby's death and BOTH are equally responsible.
This baby never had a chance to know what a baby should know - nuturing, unconditional love, warmth and never going hungry.
CPS is also to blame - they should have taken ALL the children out of this filthy home being run by two drug addicts on taxpapers money!!!!
Or hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, camping, pickup trucks, beer and real country music!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#53 Sep 27, 2013
Race does NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this story, the INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE involved do. To say "Blacks" or "Whites" makes us as ignorant as them, when what we should be saying is "Amys" and "Levons", since not all white people are "white trash" and not all black people are "scumbag gangsters". If people crawled out of their little holes once in awhile and looked around them, theyd know this & it wouldnt have to be pointed out. Amy is TRASH and Levon is GARBAGE, period. No color involved or relative to the events of the story.
As for the post written by "Really", unfortunately I agree it makes sense he may try to use that scenario, and its sad because it will cloud the investigation into what really happened. Hopefully, investigators will know better than to believe this or any other B.S. cover-up he tries to throw at them.. Everyone knows he killed his own child, and not by "accident", before placing him IN A CONTAINER in the dirty azz Mohawk. He needs to be charged with the obvious crime & not be given am ounce of merit until he gives the real story. Maybe Amy should start talking too, since I highly doubt she knows nothing about what happened, and hopefully she's charged as an accomplice or found to be somehow involved, if not in the death itself, then in hindering the investigation by claiming to be innocent & unknowing of the details of her sons murder. Then perhaps she could get some REAL rehab & spend some time with her legs closed focusing on what happened rather than moving on before the rest of the community has.
Levon will never R.I.P. because peoples ignorance & hate clouds the facts and makes this story about something it isnt. Shouldnt the fact the we all came together to search for & mourn a "mixed race" baby speak for itself? But no, we have to throw the N word and other racial slurs in to make a point that remains invalid. He is a ghetto bird wanna be gangster scumbag POS, and she is a welfare sucking junkie that cares about herself & whatever man is in her bed before ANY of her own children. Lets focus on the facts. And demand to know the truth. Be human, and fight together for answers. Forget the race card, let that crap go.
Bahahahahahaha

Rome, NY

#54 Sep 27, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
Race does NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this story, the INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE involved do. To say "Blacks" or "Whites" makes us as ignorant as them, when what we should be saying is "Amys" and "Levons", since not all white people are "white trash" and not all black people are "scumbag gangsters". If people crawled out of their little holes once in awhile and looked around them, theyd know this & it wouldnt have to be pointed out. Amy is TRASH and Levon is GARBAGE, period. No color involved or relative to the events of the story.
As for the post written by "Really", unfortunately I agree it makes sense he may try to use that scenario, and its sad because it will cloud the investigation into what really happened. Hopefully, investigators will know better than to believe this or any other B.S. cover-up he tries to throw at them.. Everyone knows he killed his own child, and not by "accident", before placing him IN A CONTAINER in the dirty azz Mohawk. He needs to be charged with the obvious crime & not be given am ounce of merit until he gives the real story. Maybe Amy should start talking too, since I highly doubt she knows nothing about what happened, and hopefully she's charged as an accomplice or found to be somehow involved, if not in the death itself, then in hindering the investigation by claiming to be innocent & unknowing of the details of her sons murder. Then perhaps she could get some REAL rehab & spend some time with her legs closed focusing on what happened rather than moving on before the rest of the community has.
Levon will never R.I.P. because peoples ignorance & hate clouds the facts and makes this story about something it isnt. Shouldnt the fact the we all came together to search for & mourn a "mixed race" baby speak for itself? But no, we have to throw the N word and other racial slurs in to make a point that remains invalid. He is a ghetto bird wanna be gangster scumbag POS, and she is a welfare sucking junkie that cares about herself & whatever man is in her bed before ANY of her own children. Lets focus on the facts. And demand to know the truth. Be human, and fight together for answers. Forget the race card, let that crap go.
Valid points,, but you know it's impossible and the way these two street urchins live their lives begs the race card craziness like a hooked worm baiting a fish...
Bahahahahahaha

United States

#55 Sep 27, 2013
Hi everyone! It is me Cretin. You can always tell it's me by my United States location and by my hateful posts. I am also a homosexual.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#56 Sep 27, 2013
Bahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid points,, but you know it's impossible and the way these two street urchins live their lives begs the race card craziness like a hooked worm baiting a fish...
I do agree with you, its hard not to see them for what they display themselves as, I just think POS, welfare scum, dirty tramp, sorry excuse for parent(s), wanna be thug, junkie,(the list goes on) are good enough, and speak for themselves, would'nt matter if they were Black, White, or Purple, in this case, they're just simply useless beings.
Joe Shmoe

Utica, NY

#57 Sep 28, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you, its hard not to see them for what they display themselves as, I just think POS, welfare scum, dirty tramp, sorry excuse for parent(s), wanna be thug, junkie,(the list goes on) are good enough, and speak for themselves, would'nt matter if they were Black, White, or Purple, in this case, they're just simply useless beings.
Kinda makes you think the idea of mandAtory sterilization for select elements of society is a good idea???
Joe

Utica, NY

#58 Sep 28, 2013
I think the father is hot and i'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to perform oral sex on him HE IS SO HOT. NOW HE'LL NEVER WALK THE STREET AGAIN.
Joe

Utica, NY

#59 Sep 28, 2013
Bahahahahahaha wrote:
Hi everyone! It is me Cretin. You can always tell it's me by my United States location and by my hateful posts. I am also a homosexual.
I want to perform oral sex on united states
enough is enough

Massena, NY

#60 Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Can you blame her? Jevon is hawt!!
That's because he looks like the devil.You know it's HAWT in Hell.He looks to me like a no good scumbag and so is amy.Pretending she was upset by the disappearance of her child so she could reap the rewards of the money that was flowing in.She told the birthday party planner that the scumbag had told her about what happened.She didn't really want levon to be found so she could keep seeing the money flow in.Didn't she wonder where a loser like him would get a diamond necklace?People like these low lifes don't deserve to have children.
Crazy

Rome, NY

#61 Sep 28, 2013
enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>That's because he looks like the devil.You know it's HAWT in Hell.He looks to me like a no good scumbag and so is amy.Pretending she was upset by the disappearance of her child so she could reap the rewards of the money that was flowing in.She told the birthday party planner that the scumbag had told her about what happened.She didn't really want levon to be found so she could keep seeing the money flow in.Didn't she wonder where a loser like him would get a diamond necklace?People like these low lifes don't deserve to have children.
Can you say FORCED sterilization?
Not surprised

Auburn, NY

#63 Sep 30, 2013
Oh boy. Some people that were with her in rehab are talking: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T8HE...
CretinDaves arch nemesis

Utica, NY

#64 Sep 30, 2013
Not surprised wrote:
Oh boy. Some people that were with her in rehab are talking: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T8HE...
Awwww man it's now a "missing" topix page link
someone

Ardsley, NY

#65 Sep 30, 2013
What did it say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moore pulls ahead 4 min Losers 2
New Hartford plowing bare roads, Who is running... 4 min Jonathan 12
moore moore moore 5 min Duh 5
Deplorables are taking America back 11 min trump eats moochkok 3
Par 13 min Old Hartford 65
#VoiceSaveRed 14 min Blake 1
Unstable Fire Marshall 20 min obvious 51
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 3 hr Bob 10
Keeler oweing money 4 hr Fake and Phony 63
New Hartford Baskets 9 hr cpa 24

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages