Comments
41 - 60 of 65 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2013
utnn

New York, NY

#42 Sep 26, 2013
It dosent matter white black green pink theres crazy in all so.idk y sum.ppl saying oh cuz he black rly..hes just a scum him.and her both
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#43 Sep 26, 2013
Amen to that

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44 Sep 26, 2013
OneidaCountyBlunders wrote:
This is what happens in a County that allows parents to be addicts, receive benefits, and "take care" of these children while they're running around scheming. Oneida County loves taking in anybody and giving them free money regardless of their situation. No repercussions for anybody here. Any other County would of blown this case up, and it should of made the National News. EXCEPT nobody involved here wants that because it would expose all the neglect throughout.
Where was CPS? Why does this County continue to fund drug addicts? What took so long for an arrest? Police arrest people for much lesser nonsense, but not a guy that admits to leaving his infant on a porch in the hood at night? That alone should have landed him in jail for neglect. Great parents get called for CPS on FAR less and this scumbag walks freely. Must be nice to be connected in Utica.
I bet if that baby was a dog then there'd be an uproar.
The County continues to fund druggies because there would be a furor if they were cut off. Bleeding hearts would be screeching, "What about the CHILDREN?!?!" until their eyeballs exploded. So, the taxpayers just keep on paying and everybody just hopes nothing nasty happens.

Didn't work out so well this time, but, oh well.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#45 Sep 26, 2013
What could have and SHOULD have been an informative post where people could find details and more information has turned into a bunch of idiots using it as an outlet to voice their disgusting racist opinions and rant about nothing at all. 9 times out of 10 thats what Topix is good for. For those of you that are slow enough to get a check, but unfortunately arent (hence the anger towards those who might need one), color and race have nothing to do with this story at all. "Negro blood" is stupid to say and irrelevant to the story. This didnt happen because the father was "Black", or couldnt have happened because he was raised by "Whites".. People, half of you just sound ridiculous. The facts of the story are impossible to dispute.. The mother DID play a very important role in this childs fate, whether it be simply in leaving baby Levon with this scumbag, or more, we will know soon enough. Shes not innocent, and shouldnt be treated as such. I have children and IF (assuming Im a really crappy parent) I had to go to rehab, they wouldnt go to a drug dealing baby daddy (assuming Im a really crappy parent). Do we have any reason to believe she killed Levon? No. Do we have any proof she wasnt involved somehow? NO. Do we have any proof she didnt know he was dead while being searched for? NO.(Unless you count where she hinted it was her child before they even confirmed it). How didnt SHE know her own baby was missing while in her "baby daddys" care.. Was she not calling to check on her child? Was she not thinking about how he was being taken care of by a ghetto hoodrat drug dealer while she "worked on herself"?? This woman (loosely using the term) is being looked at exactly the way she portrays herself, and its far from unfair. Where does the blame for this childs death lie? Ultimately without question with the father. But lets not kid ourselves into thinking for one second she didnt know anything. Anyone looking at her FB account would know better. Shes a mess, and not a good actress by any means. She can do whats he chooses with her life but having a new man (a parolee who was charged with assaulting a woman) right now makes her look even worse. She isnt mourning, she moved on while we were searching for her child's remains. No normal person would be worried about a "new man" right now. I would have no love to give anyone else while Im burying my child. We wonder and speculate about her because her character is extremely questionable. As for Jevon, I cant imagine how and why he is still breathing. He deserves everything that poor baby suffered at his hands. Not because hes "Black", but because she killed a child, his own child. Color, Race, Welfare, Neighborhood, these arent factors that led to this tragedy. SICK PEOPLE KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN, not "Black" people, or people on "Welfare", or even "Junkies". If we spent more time focusing on the REAL facts, we may have found the answers sooner.

Level 2

Location hidden

#46 Sep 26, 2013
*He killed a child
Really

Brighton, MA

#47 Sep 26, 2013
What's going to happen is this. He is going to say that because he was locked out he had to climb a tree to get in the house and in doing so he tried to do it while holding onto the baby and dropped the baby.(That's where this 1 inch fracture will come into play)Then he got scared and didn't know what to do and panicked. He won't be charged with murder or even manslaughter. He may do some time but not nearly what he should.
UticaHBIC wrote:
*He killed a child
apeville

New York, NY

#48 Sep 27, 2013
obama will feed you the rest of your wh trash life like a reggin.
one who knows

Utica, NY

#49 Sep 27, 2013
Race DOES have something to do with this case.

The majority of us do NOT live like Amy and Jevon do - one is white trash and the other nothing more than black garbage. BOTH of their lifestyles resulted in an innocent baby's death and BOTH are equally responsible.

This baby never had a chance to know what a baby should know - nuturing, unconditional love, warmth and never going hungry.

CPS is also to blame - they should have taken ALL the children out of this filthy home being run by two drug addicts on taxpapers money!!!!
Santa Claus

Rome, NY

#50 Sep 27, 2013
Really wrote:
What's going to happen is this. He is going to say that because he was locked out he had to climb a tree to get in the house and in doing so he tried to do it while holding onto the baby and dropped the baby.(That's where this 1 inch fracture will come into play)Then he got scared and didn't know what to do and panicked. He won't be charged with murder or even manslaughter. He may do some time but not nearly what he should.
<quoted text>
This angle has credibility and merit!
Santa Claus

Rome, NY

#51 Sep 27, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup
Wentworth

Rome, NY

#52 Sep 27, 2013
one who knows wrote:
Race DOES have something to do with this case.
The majority of us do NOT live like Amy and Jevon do - one is white trash and the other nothing more than black garbage. BOTH of their lifestyles resulted in an innocent baby's death and BOTH are equally responsible.
This baby never had a chance to know what a baby should know - nuturing, unconditional love, warmth and never going hungry.
CPS is also to blame - they should have taken ALL the children out of this filthy home being run by two drug addicts on taxpapers money!!!!
Or hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, camping, pickup trucks, beer and real country music!

Level 2

Location hidden

#53 Sep 27, 2013
Race does NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this story, the INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE involved do. To say "Blacks" or "Whites" makes us as ignorant as them, when what we should be saying is "Amys" and "Levons", since not all white people are "white trash" and not all black people are "scumbag gangsters". If people crawled out of their little holes once in awhile and looked around them, theyd know this & it wouldnt have to be pointed out. Amy is TRASH and Levon is GARBAGE, period. No color involved or relative to the events of the story.
As for the post written by "Really", unfortunately I agree it makes sense he may try to use that scenario, and its sad because it will cloud the investigation into what really happened. Hopefully, investigators will know better than to believe this or any other B.S. cover-up he tries to throw at them.. Everyone knows he killed his own child, and not by "accident", before placing him IN A CONTAINER in the dirty azz Mohawk. He needs to be charged with the obvious crime & not be given am ounce of merit until he gives the real story. Maybe Amy should start talking too, since I highly doubt she knows nothing about what happened, and hopefully she's charged as an accomplice or found to be somehow involved, if not in the death itself, then in hindering the investigation by claiming to be innocent & unknowing of the details of her sons murder. Then perhaps she could get some REAL rehab & spend some time with her legs closed focusing on what happened rather than moving on before the rest of the community has.
Levon will never R.I.P. because peoples ignorance & hate clouds the facts and makes this story about something it isnt. Shouldnt the fact the we all came together to search for & mourn a "mixed race" baby speak for itself? But no, we have to throw the N word and other racial slurs in to make a point that remains invalid. He is a ghetto bird wanna be gangster scumbag POS, and she is a welfare sucking junkie that cares about herself & whatever man is in her bed before ANY of her own children. Lets focus on the facts. And demand to know the truth. Be human, and fight together for answers. Forget the race card, let that crap go.
Bahahahahahaha

Rome, NY

#54 Sep 27, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
Race does NOT have anything to do with the outcome of this story, the INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE involved do. To say "Blacks" or "Whites" makes us as ignorant as them, when what we should be saying is "Amys" and "Levons", since not all white people are "white trash" and not all black people are "scumbag gangsters". If people crawled out of their little holes once in awhile and looked around them, theyd know this & it wouldnt have to be pointed out. Amy is TRASH and Levon is GARBAGE, period. No color involved or relative to the events of the story.
As for the post written by "Really", unfortunately I agree it makes sense he may try to use that scenario, and its sad because it will cloud the investigation into what really happened. Hopefully, investigators will know better than to believe this or any other B.S. cover-up he tries to throw at them.. Everyone knows he killed his own child, and not by "accident", before placing him IN A CONTAINER in the dirty azz Mohawk. He needs to be charged with the obvious crime & not be given am ounce of merit until he gives the real story. Maybe Amy should start talking too, since I highly doubt she knows nothing about what happened, and hopefully she's charged as an accomplice or found to be somehow involved, if not in the death itself, then in hindering the investigation by claiming to be innocent & unknowing of the details of her sons murder. Then perhaps she could get some REAL rehab & spend some time with her legs closed focusing on what happened rather than moving on before the rest of the community has.
Levon will never R.I.P. because peoples ignorance & hate clouds the facts and makes this story about something it isnt. Shouldnt the fact the we all came together to search for & mourn a "mixed race" baby speak for itself? But no, we have to throw the N word and other racial slurs in to make a point that remains invalid. He is a ghetto bird wanna be gangster scumbag POS, and she is a welfare sucking junkie that cares about herself & whatever man is in her bed before ANY of her own children. Lets focus on the facts. And demand to know the truth. Be human, and fight together for answers. Forget the race card, let that crap go.
Valid points,, but you know it's impossible and the way these two street urchins live their lives begs the race card craziness like a hooked worm baiting a fish...
Bahahahahahaha

United States

#55 Sep 27, 2013
Hi everyone! It is me Cretin. You can always tell it's me by my United States location and by my hateful posts. I am also a homosexual.

Level 2

Location hidden

#56 Sep 27, 2013
Bahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid points,, but you know it's impossible and the way these two street urchins live their lives begs the race card craziness like a hooked worm baiting a fish...
I do agree with you, its hard not to see them for what they display themselves as, I just think POS, welfare scum, dirty tramp, sorry excuse for parent(s), wanna be thug, junkie,(the list goes on) are good enough, and speak for themselves, would'nt matter if they were Black, White, or Purple, in this case, they're just simply useless beings.
Joe Shmoe

Utica, NY

#57 Sep 28, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you, its hard not to see them for what they display themselves as, I just think POS, welfare scum, dirty tramp, sorry excuse for parent(s), wanna be thug, junkie,(the list goes on) are good enough, and speak for themselves, would'nt matter if they were Black, White, or Purple, in this case, they're just simply useless beings.
Kinda makes you think the idea of mandAtory sterilization for select elements of society is a good idea???
Joe

Utica, NY

#58 Sep 28, 2013
I think the father is hot and i'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to perform oral sex on him HE IS SO HOT. NOW HE'LL NEVER WALK THE STREET AGAIN.
Joe

Utica, NY

#59 Sep 28, 2013
Bahahahahahaha wrote:
Hi everyone! It is me Cretin. You can always tell it's me by my United States location and by my hateful posts. I am also a homosexual.
I want to perform oral sex on united states
enough is enough

Utica, NY

#60 Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Can you blame her? Jevon is hawt!!
That's because he looks like the devil.You know it's HAWT in Hell.He looks to me like a no good scumbag and so is amy.Pretending she was upset by the disappearance of her child so she could reap the rewards of the money that was flowing in.She told the birthday party planner that the scumbag had told her about what happened.She didn't really want levon to be found so she could keep seeing the money flow in.Didn't she wonder where a loser like him would get a diamond necklace?People like these low lifes don't deserve to have children.
Crazy

Rome, NY

#61 Sep 28, 2013
enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>That's because he looks like the devil.You know it's HAWT in Hell.He looks to me like a no good scumbag and so is amy.Pretending she was upset by the disappearance of her child so she could reap the rewards of the money that was flowing in.She told the birthday party planner that the scumbag had told her about what happened.She didn't really want levon to be found so she could keep seeing the money flow in.Didn't she wonder where a loser like him would get a diamond necklace?People like these low lifes don't deserve to have children.
Can you say FORCED sterilization?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALBANY Police stock up on spoils of war NEEEDE... 7 min Trashy 2
iM VERY ANGRY AND USE CAPS 8 min Trashy 1
utica aud 10 min Curious 135
Halfmoon probe widened after Wormuth’s arrest 11 min Trashy 2
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 12 min Nehme ex 268
Palmieri appoints new firemen and the city is s... (Oct '12) 14 min Mayor Palmieri 9
WHY scum FROM SHTHOLE CHAFTON PORK SHACKS ARE O... 23 min RASH YELLOW NAILS 1
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 1 hr Fedup With Whiners 12
New Hartford becoming Utica 2 hr fugg NH 5
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 7 hr Horatio 25
utica national (Jun '13) 20 hr Finished 524
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••