under

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 20, 2013
Seen her at Mcdonalds in Whitesboro yesterday. All over a white dude.
Pete

Utica, NY

#23 Sep 20, 2013
She is nothing but a drug addict scum. And the mayor hugs that trash. I guess it's his level. Same for the dad, piece of crap too. Drug addicts both.
wow

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 20, 2013
This guy is a parolee when he was arrested in 2011 for punching a woman and works at Citgo.
Karma Kameeleon

Utica, NY

#25 Sep 20, 2013
Is anyone REALLY all that surprised by this? Seriously? Pity the poor kids she spits out in the future.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#26 Sep 23, 2013
She has a new "man", its right on her Facebook, and she clearly doesnt even realize how that makes her look. I think a good move for her, the grieving mother she "should be" would be to take some time to deal with all thats happened, focus on her childs death and her bad decisions in her own life, trying not to continue making more.. Im sorry if anyone disagrees, but this doesnt make her look good. I am all for being fair and letting blame be where it should lie, and I dont believe she should be held responsible for her sons death, but she should take a long hard look at what shes doing, since she is now in the public's eye, and how shes portraying herself.. This is just such a horrible tragedy.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#27 Sep 24, 2013
Karma Kameeleon wrote:
Is anyone REALLY all that surprised by this? Seriously? Pity the poor kids she spits out in the future.
I agree with you...She knew Jevon was a drug addict...heroine..no less and left her child in his care while she went to rehab for drug abuse herself..I do not think she let the word or image of daddy stand her way...she was not sincere about cleaning up drugs in her life..
kiddingme

Ridley Park, PA

#28 Sep 24, 2013
And now they've discovered Baby Levon had a one inch skull fracture.. I just hope this black knobsucker will eventually get the needle for this.. How could anybody do such a thing to a poor little innocent baby??? I'm literally shaking my head over this whole unfortunate situation!:-((
Mary S

Clinton, MA

#29 Sep 24, 2013
kiddingme wrote:
And now they've discovered Baby Levon had a one inch skull fracture.. I just hope this black knobsucker will eventually get the needle for this.. How could anybody do such a thing to a poor little innocent baby??? I'm literally shaking my head over this whole unfortunate situation!:-((
Well on her fb she says Levon almost died in Nov from blood on his brain and seizures! Maybe the skull fracture happened then? Poor kid.
poor baby

Utica, NY

#30 Sep 24, 2013
Not true
Mary S

Clinton, MA

#31 Sep 25, 2013
poor baby wrote:
Not true
the mother posted it. her words. he almost died last nov.
blamehim

New Hartford, NY

#32 Sep 25, 2013
kiddingme wrote:
I am also shaking my head over all of this hate for this Amy and I don't see much for the father who killed his own son! She's a scumbag ok but it's seems like all people see is her and what she did wrong. What about the father? his family? I am just wondering if you are all part of the fathers side of the family always pointing at the mother? I am pointing at the father, who was raised by White parents and went to the Good News Church. How come nobody sees this. Where did they go wrong with Jevon? Where are these Grandparents in all this. Everytime I see The Good News Church on my T.V it makes me sick. Did Jevons mother have nothing to do with this grandchild? or what. Dig into his past and I bet you find a lot of crap that took place, and put the blame on him. Your right she was wrong to have put this poor baby in the hands of his own father! but someone one raised this guy to be a monster ! to do this to his own son. Why not put them on here to?
one who knows

Utica, NY

#33 Sep 25, 2013
blamehim wrote:
<quoted text>I am also shaking my head over all of this hate for this Amy and I don't see much for the father who killed his own son! She's a scumbag ok but it's seems like all people see is her and what she did wrong. What about the father? his family? I am just wondering if you are all part of the fathers side of the family always pointing at the mother? I am pointing at the father, who was raised by White parents and went to the Good News Church. How come nobody sees this. Where did they go wrong with Jevon? Where are these Grandparents in all this. Everytime I see The Good News Church on my T.V it makes me sick. Did Jevons mother have nothing to do with this grandchild? or what. Dig into his past and I bet you find a lot of crap that took place, and put the blame on him. Your right she was wrong to have put this poor baby in the hands of his own father! but someone one raised this guy to be a monster ! to do this to his own son. Why not put them on here to?
So what if the father was raised by white parents - did they adopt him or take him in as a Foster Child?

I know of many incidents where White parents have resorted to adoption or taking in a Foster Child because they could not have children of their own. When doing this, the prospective "parents" take a huge risk because they are NOT told what kind of background the child comes from.

It has been proven that genes over ride enviroment of how a child acts once it becomes an adult.

The Father of this baby has Negro blood in him - there is your answer to why he ended up a drug addict and a baby killer.
hopefully answers soon

Cortland, NY

#34 Sep 25, 2013
Soon I hope we will have the whole story and answers!
Mary S

Enfield, CT

#35 Sep 26, 2013
One who knows....not even going to bother quoting you because you're just stupid. Furthering your limited social education would be very enlightening.
OneidaCountyBlun ders

Windsor, CT

#36 Sep 26, 2013
This is what happens in a County that allows parents to be addicts, receive benefits, and "take care" of these children while they're running around scheming. Oneida County loves taking in anybody and giving them free money regardless of their situation. No repercussions for anybody here. Any other County would of blown this case up, and it should of made the National News. EXCEPT nobody involved here wants that because it would expose all the neglect throughout.

Where was CPS? Why does this County continue to fund drug addicts? What took so long for an arrest? Police arrest people for much lesser nonsense, but not a guy that admits to leaving his infant on a porch in the hood at night? That alone should have landed him in jail for neglect. Great parents get called for CPS on FAR less and this scumbag walks freely. Must be nice to be connected in Utica.

I bet if that baby was a dog then there'd be an uproar.
therealquestion

Windsor, CT

#37 Sep 26, 2013
The only question left is to wonder when she's expecting again? We know the only way she'll remain active welfare and benefits is to pop out another kid. So it's only a matter of time before your tax dollars go to support a drug addict baby killer, again.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#38 Sep 26, 2013
therealquestion wrote:
The only question left is to wonder when she's expecting again? We know the only way she'll remain active welfare and benefits is to pop out another kid. So it's only a matter of time before your tax dollars go to support a drug addict baby killer, again.
And that's the rest of the story...
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#39 Sep 26, 2013
I just hope this does not turn out to be on of those cases where the father and the father alone is blamed for a very unsafe situation the child was placed in from the start by a parent who knew the unsafe circumstances ahead of time..

I do not believe for one minute that an accident happened and Jevon panicked..then what? somehow after this "something happened" accident Jevon's son ended up in a container in the bottom of the HOHAWK RIVER?

It is highly unlikely someone took this child and took the time to rid them elves of his body this way...

I have a feeling we are going to hear lots of stories from Jevon Wamelimg about all of this ...He's NUTS..
blamehim

New Hartford, NY

#40 Sep 26, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>So what if the father was raised by white parents - did they adopt him or take him in as a Foster Child?
I know of many incidents where White parents have resorted to adoption or taking in a Foster Child because they could not have children of their own. When doing this, the prospective "parents" take a huge risk because they are NOT told what kind of background the child comes from.
It has been proven that genes over ride enviroment of how a child acts once it becomes an adult.
The Father of this baby has Negro blood in him - there is your answer to why he ended up a drug addict and a baby killer.
The point was, people are saying ,because he was a black man that's why he did it. The truth is he was Raised by white parents and no he was not a foster child, He was raised by his own mother. My other point is all I see is people trashing about the mother who was not the killer of this baby. Yes she was a scumbag but she didn't kill the child. Yes she had a drug problem, but she didn't kill the child. Yes she is now seen with another male, but she did not kill the child. Our children our a reflection of their parents so how come every thing out here is all about the mother and all her dirt. but the man who took his own childs life, nobody is checking into his background? So I was just wondering if all this coming out about this Amy was taking away from the fact. Jevon killed his son ,so if anyone should be trashed it should be Jevon. As a parent I knew when my child was not ready for the 1st grade. Are you going to tell me that Jevons parents did not know this monster should Not of had this child? or keep a better eye on this grandchild? Or we should just keep blaming the mom? There is enough blame to go around but as a parent myself,I blame Levon he had that child in his hands, as a father! and put that baby in the river. What kind of up bringing is that.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#41 Sep 26, 2013
blamehim wrote:
<quoted text>The point was, people are saying ,because he was a black man that's why he did it. The truth is he was Raised by white parents and no he was not a foster child, He was raised by his own mother. My other point is all I see is people trashing about the mother who was not the killer of this baby. Yes she was a scumbag but she didn't kill the child. Yes she had a drug problem, but she didn't kill the child. Yes she is now seen with another male, but she did not kill the child. Our children our a reflection of their parents so how come every thing out here is all about the mother and all her dirt. but the man who took his own childs life, nobody is checking into his background? So I was just wondering if all this coming out about this Amy was taking away from the fact. Jevon killed his son ,so if anyone should be trashed it should be Jevon. As a parent I knew when my child was not ready for the 1st grade. Are you going to tell me that Jevons parents did not know this monster should Not of had this child? or keep a better eye on this grandchild? Or we should just keep blaming the mom? There is enough blame to go around but as a parent myself,I blame Levon he had that child in his hands, as a father! and put that baby in the river. What kind of up bringing is that.
Hey numbskull- that the parents who supposedly "raised" this douchebag are white doesn't mean the parenting was quality. After all, there are numerous, generationally ghetto whites here in this town at this point who's socialization, culturalization and identity point of reference is the same as ghetto black or even hood Hispanic. We see evidence of this all over the area now. That momma bedded black men prior to the white man is point of fact. This rat clearly identifies as thug ghetto black... Need I say more? And Miss Amy is of this ilk and bears some responsibility I'm sure. That she's now supposedly dating a white guy is probably a purposed front to show the world she's not low life ghetto scum and is distancing herself from her single fatal choice to ever take a chance on a street "black" man such as Jevon. It's likely all for show with the possibility of spawning some more with a white guy this time for continued welfare benefits. My gut tells me her new baby daddy in waiting isn't much better quality than Jevon, white or black. Ask yourselves, if he were any better would he actually find her desirable to date at all, both for the lack of quality character she is and for the ill-timing of the action? In this she also gives the impression of not being very distraught over her loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Oneida County Child Support Unit and Social... 8 min Fraudisthem 1
What Happened To All NH Lesbo Teachers Posts 25 min simple answer 3
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 26 min wboroparent 18
francos (nu) 27 min APWU 5
steve & ruth roman were always scammers 30 min Bat Masterson 3
james prichard???? 46 min NewHartford 5
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 50 min Former student 22
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 2 hr LOL Dickwad 19
TODD HOBIN- head football coach NH 3 hr the hoffmans 12
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 5 hr omg 4,781