Amy Warner still seeing Jevon Wameling

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jeff

New Hartford, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2013
The story of his arrest mentioned that he had given Amy the necklaces that he had stolen. She is absolutely amazing if she is still seeing the person that did this to her child.
Sick oif the BS

Cortland, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2013
jeff wrote:
The story of his arrest mentioned that he had given Amy the necklaces that he had stolen. She is absolutely amazing if she is still seeing the person that did this to her child.
YES it makes you wonder a lot..Amy had also claimed later on a FB age that she had set JEVON up for the FBI..So they knew he was doing something..His profile in this was kept so low..He oeven suggested to the press third party that he wanted to hold a press conference with Amy regarding his missing son..

It's pretty obvious..the family offered him a job..He stole and brought some of the charm to Any then took it back..She had no physical evidence then BUT did report she had helped set Jevon up for the FBI..That lead to his arrest..on 9-5..and the finding of his sons body on 9-6..

Jevon knew for 3 months where he has dumped that infants body ...If The burglary sting lure had not been a success he would never have been arrested and the child would still be missing..FBI and State played on his addictions for the lure off his Uncle BILL.

That became the 9-6 date.. I understand this story completely now,.SAD that Amy gave care of her infant son to him knowing he had a heroine and cocaine addiction already while she entered rehab for her addictions..Sad that a mother would separate her children while in rehab and this would happen to the infant...but not all surprising off what was known already by her about the father..Hand your child's care to an drug addict ..father or not.

a taxpaper

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2013
And certain people still think that the rest of us should have any compassion for a low life female that put her own child in harms way that cause his death?

This jus reaffirms what every decent person that has read or heard about this case - AMY IS PURE TRASH.
Karma Kameeleon

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2013
This thread will be deleted soon, just like every other thread that even hints at any culpability by that hood rat ho. Makes you wonder.
trash

New York, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Scumbag has her relationship status on Facebook listed as "it's complicated". How freaking complicated can it possibly be????!!!!! Dirtbag, baby- daddy first lost, now proven to have killed your child!!!!!
Resident

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2013
I think Amy cares only about having fun. She went to rehab not caring or worrying about leaving her infant in harms way. I can tell you that she is sucking up all of this attention. Her fake tears and purple hair say it all. My guess is (and I don't know this for sure) she has other kids by different men and you can bet she will be having more. Amy will get her few minutes of fame for the funeral, the trial and maybe the 1 year anniversary of this poor baby's death. Then life will move on and she will continue to care only about herself and having fun and will never consider the sacrifices is takes to be a good parent.
Sick of the BS

Cortland, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2013
I don't they erase the forums I just think no on keeps them going and they fade all others..
Sick of the BS

Cortland, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Resident wrote:
I think Amy cares only about having fun. She went to rehab not caring or worrying about leaving her infant in harms way. I can tell you that she is sucking up all of this attention. Her fake tears and purple hair say it all. My guess is (and I don't know this for sure) she has other kids by different men and you can bet she will be having more. Amy will get her few minutes of fame for the funeral, the trial and maybe the 1 year anniversary of this poor baby's death. Then life will move on and she will continue to care only about herself and having fun and will never consider the sacrifices is takes to be a good parent.
yes she does project that image in all of this..Yes she does...and so does her family.
Sick of the BS

Cortland, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2013
a taxpaper wrote:
And certain people still think that the rest of us should have any compassion for a low life female that put her own child in harms way that cause his death?
This jus reaffirms what every decent person that has read or heard about this case - AMY IS PURE TRASH.
At this point compassion for Amy is not important...but the peaceful burial of the child is..Amy's day will come hopefully and so will Jevon's the murdering father if police and the DA can bring themselves to prosecute..Amy left her child's care to the drug addict father while she entered rehab to clean up HER life..Does it look like her plan worked OR was this her stepping stone to a better life?

At this point social services intervention for the child's care while she was in rehab may have saved the child's life..I am not saying she knew Jevon would kill him..BUT she plenty of RED FLAG warnings this route was not safe for the child..The last place I would place my child's care while seeking rehabilitation for drug abuse myself would be in the care of a drug addict..father or not.
amys trashy

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2013
She is still with him she was cuddled up on the couch with him when the search her her son was going on.
onions

Danielson, CT

#11 Sep 13, 2013
amys trashy wrote:
She is still with him she was cuddled up on the couch with him when the search her her son was going on.
Ewwww. If this is true it is sickening. Shows zero respect to Kevin's memory.
kiddingme

Ridley Park, PA

#12 Sep 13, 2013
onions wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwww. If this is true it is sickening. Shows zero respect to Kevin's memory.
And... Who the hell is KEVIN???
Hmmm

Rome, NY

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Can you blame her? Jevon is hawt!!
onions

Danielson, CT

#14 Sep 13, 2013
kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And... Who the hell is KEVIN???
Ha.....autocorrect. Obviously meant Levon.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Can you blame her? Jevon is hawt!!
You think a guy with two dead children linked to him has potential to be HAWT? You're as sick s he is..If police can ever bring themselves to charge him..He will need a pen pal..on paper...I'm sure he'll be real HAWT and sought after in prison..
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Can you blame her? Jevon is hawt!!
You think a guy with two dead children linked to him has potential to be HAWT? You're as sick s he is..If police can ever bring themselves to charge him..He will need a pen pal..on paper...I'm sure he'll be real HAWT and sought after in prison..I'm sure all the guys will want him..
No winner here

Bronx, NY

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Sick of the BS wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point compassion for Amy is not important...but the peaceful burial of the child is..Amy's day will come hopefully and so will Jevon's the murdering father if police and the DA can bring themselves to prosecute..Amy left her child's care to the drug addict father while she entered rehab to clean up HER life..Does it look like her plan worked OR was this her stepping stone to a better life?
At this point social services intervention for the child's care while she was in rehab may have saved the child's life..I am not saying she knew Jevon would kill him..BUT she plenty of RED FLAG warnings this route was not safe for the child..The last place I would place my child's care while seeking rehabilitation for drug abuse myself would be in the care of a drug addict..father or not.
Unfortunately, Social Sevices would not have intervened people. Since there was an "able" parent, resources/$ are low, and you cannot just temporarily surrender your child in Oneida County, what choices did she have? And DSS, at best, may have search for next of kin if the deemed the father unsafe - but not sure that alternative would have worked either

That child was in a bo win situation from birth.. and Amy had no where to go either - Should she have continued being wasted and taking care of her son - seems like that is the general concerns is.
under

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 20, 2013
Seen her at Mcdonalds in Whitesboro yesterday. All over a white dude.
Pete

Utica, NY

#23 Sep 20, 2013
She is nothing but a drug addict scum. And the mayor hugs that trash. I guess it's his level. Same for the dad, piece of crap too. Drug addicts both.
wow

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 20, 2013
This guy is a parolee when he was arrested in 2011 for punching a woman and works at Citgo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Oliveira 11 min Robert T Oliveira 15
Time Warner 35 min Sylvania 2
I hate Christmas 51 min Hey there 9
Welfare Hockey In Utica 1 hr Haha 4
How many copies of "The Voice of Upstate" did B... 1 hr truedat 2
Rome Officer ONLY gets 6 months for rape 1 hr buggzda 15
Miss You 1 hr elf 20
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 2 hr 1st Church Dead Cops 414
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 5 hr Diabetic Utican 381
Serious car accident in Utica 5 hr Diabetic Utican 35

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:47 pm PST

NBC Sports12:47PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:19 PM
Jackson seeks to spark Bills' pedestrian run game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:26 PM
Top-seeded Pats focus on regular-season finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:10 PM
Breaking Down Giants Game Plan vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down Jets Game Plan vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 4:12 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 4:12 AM
Odell Beckham picks up $10,000 fine
NBC Sports 4:41 AM
Rex Ryan thinks Aaron Donald can't hold Sheldon Richardson's jock
NFL 7:57 AM
Geno Smith: I see myself as Jets' QB for a long time
NBC Sports 8:18 AM
Geno Smith: I'm part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution