Utica Teachers Association President ...

Utica Teachers Association President Grant should Resign!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Utica Teacher

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Ms. Grant cost the Utica School District a loss of two million dollars in lost grant money that would have other wise saved teaching jobs!! Unbelievable!, wonder why the public dislikes unions? Carla Percia was rite in her letter to the Utica Teachers
teach

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2014
I have a hard time believing her story....
in the know

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 24, 2014
she did the right thing. more to it than you realize. Sshe is doing a great job as union president
aspca

Albany, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2014
No Way. She Is The First One To Stand Up To The Bullies And Egomaniacs Downtown. Ol' Larry Just.Did Whatever They Said To. He Signed Contracts Without Knowing What Was In It. Cherrie At Least Had Thecommon Sense Not To Sign Off On Something Without Having All The Info. if You Believe Anything theCurrent Administration says, You Are An Idiot. They Also Are The One Who Promised If The Teachers Agreed To The Last Contract, They'd Save 60 Jobs. ThaT Was A Lie. TypicaL Divide Amd Conquer Strategy. TheAre Hoping The Teachers Start Fighting Against Eachother. Great Tactic. Hope It Doesn't Work Though.The District Tries To UseThe Contract Only When It Benefits Them. Downtown Is Filled With Insecure People Who Are Grasping At Straws.
Grape Nuts

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
I heard that Lou Parrotta wants to become the next UTA President? Kudos to him!!,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid GEORGE BUSH opens mouth 1 hr Greg d 4
Cover up at OCJ 6 hr Undersheriff 10
fem voice MARIOPUSS E VERTUCCI PASALINA 6 hr Lampoon 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 6 hr Sam I am 32
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 6 hr Conking 2
Prostitution bust 6 hr your mother 82
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 7 hr Jim Martin Design... 26
Family court race 7 hr Just the facts ma... 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web