Husband That Need to be Bitched At Al...

Husband That Need to be Bitched At All The Time

Posted in the Utica Forum

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2014
My hubby needs to be bitched at all the time otherwise, nothing would get done.

Is yours the same way?

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Then do it yourself. You have capable limbs right? A brain?
so true

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Keep nagging and you soon discover you ain't the one he's shagging. If you're the bossy type, trust me, he's tuning you out and regretting his decision to stay with you. Perhaps for the kids. Eventually, he's gone.

Trying being nice and motivate him to want to do things by catering to his dominant needs. Didn't your grandmother ever teach you the way to a man's heart.... Lots of great sex and good cooking?

Let me guess, you provide neither? Well your wrong and stop listening to the modern day feminists. Obviously it's not working and your hubby ain't listening. Change it up and be nice for a change. It's not all about you! Slavery and double standards don't fly!

Lowville, NY

#4 Apr 29, 2014
Aw no keep bitchin. Someday you will be old and look like a cartoon and all alone, like my X
Your Wife

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 29, 2014
Women don't want to have to yell to get their husbands to help. It should be something they WANT to do when the wife has WORKED all day, ALSO!

It's not up to the woman to have to do all the cooking, cleaning, child-rearing. Marriage is a 2-way street. HELP US!

Let's SHARE responsibilities!

Am I correct wives?
for sure

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Stop feeling sorry for yourselves women. Your grandmothers kept their husbands around and raised large families, cooked and cleaned. What do you want to do? Nothing. I'm sure your husband works hard to provide for his family. Learn to appreciate him and build him up. These tv shows are ruining your relationships. Your expectations are out of line. You hooked him with sex and now you expect him to jump on command. Doesn't work that way. No self respecting guy is gonna put up with a high maintenance broad in 2014. Get over yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats selling out the African-American comm... 9 min Ralph 2
Drunk this morning Jill? 18 min Free Advice 10
Father Joe Salerno retires effective immediately (Sep '12) 18 min Holy Rollers 43
Who is Steve Hauck? (Jul '09) 23 min Varick Street 25
Do YOU regret your Marriage 24 min Laughing at you 2
Syracuse 32 min William 3
Corrupt McCabe is FIRED 35 min Democrats are evil 12
2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade 1 hr Chrissy Poo 12
72Tavern at the Aud 1 hr comet crash 15
NY Mills Asian Massage parlor 20 hr China Inn 24

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages