Hot Firemen In New York Mills VFD

Hot Firemen In New York Mills VFD

Posted in the Utica Forum

Talent Scout

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Honestly they have the best looking firemen in the surrounding area.
Gayguy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I never noticed...
LOL

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2012
New York Mills doesnt have any firemen just vollies
scrap metal

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
how about firewomen? i vote for that hot chick with the dark hair. the ems lady they are all talking about, she is smokin. all the fire boys are fighting over her.
Moms

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2012
What do u mean just vollies ?

Ignorant imbeciles on here. The do the same job as the paid professionals everyone comes on here to glorify. Get your crap together or stfu.
Yorkville Hose Bunny

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Yorkville has the best looking guys! We have NAUGHTY Nick and PURRFECT Pat both grade A Tens. I think someone must have seen NAUGHTY Nick at the Mills Station and thought he was one of them. PURRFECT Pat is on the Police job most of the time but he is still on the rolls as a YFD HUNK. They should make a calander with these two guys in different Hot Wet Action Shots. That would be a hot seller. I see them at the Pub and want to get them in the tub. Those are two hoses I would mind seeing Squirt!
backdoor bob

Baldwinsville, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
i am the hottie you all are looking for. when me and my buddy catain kaos stroll the beach the women will flock to get a view at us. we are the new lean mean beach strolling machine. oh no i hear the tones, gotta get going gang. time to mount the rescue pick up princess and away we go to save the day. sorry rob o twinns no room, take a cab i aint stoppin.
Affffffirmative Action

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Why are ther no brothers in your department? You sure have enough hanging around the village. I bet none of you boys eat dark meat on the holidays either. Get with the program and add some color to your numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicked the band (Jul '13) 24 min Turbo 17
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 35 min UFD 31
Oh boy..... 2 hr Wander 1
Who owns salon Moda? 2 hr Bambi 2
worst mens wigs 2 hr Pete 16
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr Truth 6,130
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 51
Mayors $20,000 raise 4 hr See Ya Later Pal 22
Easy bartenders 6 hr ROFL 12
Sam wessing 9 hr Todd Bridges 36