New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

We need stricter laws and punishment for those that continue to text while driving. It seems like there's an EPIDEMIC regarding this and it's getting worse. If it isn't stopped, alot more innocent lives will be lost. If you can't wait till you reach your destination to text, you shouldn't be driving period.
woman

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

You sound like a typical broad, mind your own business. You act like people are being maimed every day by these lunatic texters. Why don't you learn to use your mirrors, get the fock out of the left lane and then teach me how to drive. I think old clowns like you should be tested each morning before your ignition works. You name the test, eyesight, IQ, BAC, STDs. Your pick toots.
Yep

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Governor is taking care of it. He put some signs up on the NYS Thruway. We should be OK now...
Tea Party Patriot

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't need Obama and the government to tell me when I can use my phone! I will do whatever I want!
see it all the time

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

especially ladies in like 40's, young girls and boys etc. You ever hit me while texting or talking on cell, you better kill me, cause the consequences nobody would want to go through.
No Grandpa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Texting while driving is more dangerous than dwi .
Your eyes are not on the road and you're looking away from the road a lot. Besides it's annoying when people behind you still at a light waiting for you to move. It's stupid selfish and dangerous. There's nothing that important that to text that can't wait until you're not driving a car.
Can You Hear Me Now

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Had Enough wrote:
We need stricter laws and punishment for those that continue to text while driving. It seems like there's an EPIDEMIC regarding this and it's getting worse. If it isn't stopped, alot more innocent lives will be lost. If you can't wait till you reach your destination to text, you shouldn't be driving period.
And if those texts are as foolish and inane as most of the cell phone conversations that you can't help overhearing everywhere, you could get a real life and skip texting completely. Maybe after some Very Important Persons loved one is killed by an idiot texting and driving, we'll get strict anti-texting laws that mean something and actually take the texting drivers off the roads.
Ben

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Alaska has implementing 1 $10,000.00 fine for texting while driving, the highest in the nation. Conversely, Texas has no penalty or regulation.
Soviet Union

Suffield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

If the wind blows you get fined .
Soviet Union

Suffield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now wrote:
<quoted text> And if those texts are as foolish and inane as most of the cell phone conversations that you can't help overhearing everywhere, you could get a real life and skip texting completely. Maybe after some Very Important Persons loved one is killed by an idiot texting and driving, we'll get strict anti-texting laws that mean something and actually take the texting drivers off the roads.
but I agree
Wish

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Ben wrote:
Alaska has implementing 1 $10,000.00 fine for texting while driving, the highest in the nation. Conversely, Texas has no penalty or regulation.
I wish that fine could be put on animal abusers
Mr Common Sense

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Texting while driving should be everybody's business. The fines should be severe, very severe! Who gives anyone the right to put you and your family at risk because of texting? Cars are killing machines in the hands of irresponsible people. Cell phones have become like a body part these days, if you lose it or misplace it, it's like you lost an arm or a leg. You can't go anywhere these days without seeing someone on their cellphone. How did we ever survive without them is beyond me,(kidding of course). I'm sure people have been killed because of texting, unnecessary texting!! It's happened, it will happen again, and it's totally avoidable, just don't do it!!
woman

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

You need better things to worry about. Shouldn't you be digging up some dirt on your neighbors or co-workers? Busybody.
blast your horn

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Most people text at red lights, and slow traffic, start blasting your horn at them to wake them up.
citgo ny mills

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

to the ram truck who pulled right in front of me while texting. In a big rich to get your coffee. it was like 7 am, you had a huge ram truck and dressed up, bring it baby
angry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

woman wrote:
You sound like a typical broad, mind your own business. You act like people are being maimed every day by these lunatic texters. Why don't you learn to use your mirrors, get the fock out of the left lane and then teach me how to drive. I think old clowns like you should be tested each morning before your ignition works. You name the test, eyesight, IQ, BAC, STDs. Your pick toots.
why dont you go f#*k yourself!?!?! Do you read a fu^king book while driving? What about a magazine? A tablet? Newspaper?
Jacka&$$. The only thing you should be looking at while driving is the fu#ing road you a $$ hat!! Get a life!!
Mary

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Had Enough wrote:
Nothing is that important that cant wait.
Utica Resident

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

The sad thing is...people are killed EVERY DAY by drives who are distracted by texting. Distracted driving kills people. How immature to defend it.
Tullammo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

If u get good at it you can adjust your radio while texting too.
Mancusie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I do it every day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••