Utica man beaten during robbery

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Messed up

New York, NY

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Ed is one of the nicest guys I know of. Hope these sh*tbags get all that is coming to them. Friggin scum
Punks

Rome, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Ed is definitely one of the nicest people around, and he's lived on Grant St. for years with no problems. Terrence Beckley is piece of shit, Ed would've given him the damn groceries.
I just dont understand

Manlius, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2008
...what this world is coming to.. that is so awful. I hope this Ed is going to be okay.
justautican

New Hartford, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2008
it's a shame that Mr. Drake wasn't packing a large caliber handgun. the scene would have been much different then. instead of being hospitalized by this dirty little scumbag Ed could have loaded Mr. Beckley's crack smokin a$$ full of hot lead and went home with his groceries. i wouldn't shed any tears for Terrence he would have gotten what he asked, for but hasn't received....yet.
friend of eds

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2008
I can assure you that ed would simply have given all his belongings away to avoid any type of altercation. Ed is about the most caring person I know. I'm sure that ed was not even given the chance to avoid the beating. I hope this senseless act of violence is severely punished. Those animals should not be on our streets.
neanea tarrences sis

New York, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2008
ok none of u guys no my brother tarrence so dont start poppin off ok tarrence is so nice he has fuccked up in his life but he is my brother nd ill stande by hym through n e thing and he is not a peace of shit!!!
Your Master

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Dec 3, 2008
neana arrences sis: Seeing how literate you are, I'm not surprised that your brother ended up in jail for beating somebody up for crack money. So, stande by hym through n e thing, dat piece o shit!!!
justautican

New Hartford, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2008
neanea tarrences sis wrote:
ok none of u guys no my brother tarrence so dont start poppin off ok tarrence is so nice he has fuccked up in his life but he is my brother nd ill stande by hym through n e thing and he is not a peace of shit!!!
ummmm, in reference to putting the dude in the hospital for his groceries. was that a misstep
by your "nice" lil' bro too? btw, i love your command of english. a product of the fine education system in the City of Rome i'm sure.
jessii

New York, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2008
hey i no terrence nd he iz a nice person nd he just messed up nd i am sorry 4 ed cuz i bet he didnt do ne thin but ya all dont need to b callin terrence a shit bag nd all that shit cuz dat iz messed up dude
jessii

New York, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2008
i live in rome ny
neanea tarrences sis

New York, NY

#13 Dec 3, 2008
umm like i say nobody nos tarrence like we do the ppl who love hym. and thys crack money shit MY BROTHER DOES NOT SMOKE CRACK 4 YA FYI and yes i do attend rome city schools and u guys would not be saying this shit if u were in our shoes
justautican

New Hartford, NY

#15 Dec 3, 2008
neanea tarrences sis wrote:
umm like i say nobody nos tarrence like we do the ppl who love hym. and thys crack money shit MY BROTHER DOES NOT SMOKE CRACK 4 YA FYI and yes i do attend rome city schools and u guys would not be saying this shit if u were in our shoes
if i were in your shoes i would have six teeth and be looking for my next rock. if i were in your brother's shoes i'd be praying that ed's friends don't give me the beating of my young crack smokin' life. aight?
Pissed off

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 3, 2008
To Terrances friends and family. Here's something to think about, if any of us did know Terrance, you would be at his funeral right now. He's lucky the cops have him.
Hey

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2008
You ain't be no in my boi! Hes good peeple, jus got problems.
tony

Holland Patent, NY

#19 Dec 3, 2008
little nice boy terrance should be taken for a ride and not come back for what he did to that man. i have a lic and i pack and i would not think twice if i thought i would be harmed by a low life, one shot one kill ,no wasted ammo
goper

AOL

#21 Dec 3, 2008
what is a 17 yr old doing out at 3am. where are his parents?poor ed .
Messed up

New York, NY

#22 Dec 3, 2008
To Terrance sis, sorry, but your bro is a piece of SH*T Deal with it
neanea terrences sis

New York, NY

#23 Dec 3, 2008
ok look terrence is a nce guy u just got 2 get 2 no him amd how r u guys going 2 say that about my brother about beating him uo adn stuff thats not funnt and 2 say taht when his little sister is on here

AND OUR MOM KNEW WERE HE WAS OK there is really no controll on terrence he does what he wants

terrence doesnt smoke crack i no that for a fact ok if u guys new him then u guys can run your mouths but until u meet my brother and no wut he has been put through his whole life then u guys can talk 2 me but untilll then u guys r the piece of shit
thankyou 2 the ppl who back borther t up
Better tell Mom

Rome, NY

#24 Dec 3, 2008
Terrence is a piece of trash, and its her fault. I would hope that Ed would sue your family to recoup his medical expenses...But seeing how your family most likely hasn't grasped the whole working and saving money concept he'd probably be wasting his time. Like they say, "You can't get blood from a stone."
Utica Resident

United States

#25 Dec 3, 2008
Piece of sh*t, that is what he is. Civil people, people with values and sense of right and wrong do not commit such terrible acts. I don't know what is worse, the fact that he did this or the fact that you are trying to justify his actions because of his up-bringing. GET A DAMN CLUE already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpy is out of his freaking mind! 3 min Montez 10
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 5 min The answer 24
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 5 min Youre next Fukko 63
melissa saporitos tattoos? 1 hr questionsxz 1
mega is da man 1 hr Watch out 12
who is bre pd ? 1 hr questions 1
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Utica a welfare t... 32
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Wet Blanket 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web