UPD: 24 reports of shots fired in 39 ...

UPD: 24 reports of shots fired in 39 days

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Greig, NY

#1 May 14, 2013
I think more shots fired to come, look out.
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#2 May 14, 2013
Thanks a lot, Obama.
freebie the bean

Long Eddy, NY

#3 May 14, 2013
Anybody wanna bet its some off-duty UPD firing these rounds to get more funding for more cops? Remember back in 1996 all the fires in coonhill that were being set...it ended up a UFD member's son was charged with doing it.
Sam

Greig, NY

#4 May 14, 2013
freebie the bean wrote:
Anybody wanna bet its some off-duty UPD firing these rounds to get more funding for more cops? Remember back in 1996 all the fires in coonhill that were being set...it ended up a UFD member's son was charged with doing it.
If you remember 12 housed burned The son only set one house fire, The other fires No one knew who set them.

UPD officer is not going to do something like that.
Lol

Manlius, NY

#5 May 14, 2013
It's the mayors son in law so his overtime that daddy set aside for him keeps coming in while everyone else got 5 grand stolen from them illegally.
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#6 May 14, 2013
and they want to ban guns from law abiding citizens when these monkeys are running wild
Yes

United States

#7 May 14, 2013
This is what you get letting Williams be chief. Must be the most expensive public safety in the state according to Dinapoli.
Sam

Greig, NY

#8 May 14, 2013
Yes wrote:
This is what you get letting Williams be chief. Must be the most expensive public safety in the state according to Dinapoli.
What does Williams be Chief of Police have to do with shots being fired. Please I would like to read your reply.
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#9 May 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Williams be Chief of Police have to do with shots being fired. Please I would like to read your reply.
he supports the Governor ban DUH they have no clue about crime they are everywhere and they are everyone to the billionars to the cheep thug you ban a gun they send in millions to instill fear you ban more guns they send more in to the criminals you are taking money from them but who is them the investors and the people who want the right to bare arms
uticagoombah gorilla rule

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
Wait lets see if I got this right.... you have THE MOST expensive least valued pubic safety in the ENTIRE STATE according to Dinapoli and still chief Marc Williams can't get his shyt together with idiots shooting off guns?

This is clearly a failing of local government and law enforcement. If they are the best funded per person and STILL can't keep all the crime, youth gangs and sex pedo hotels under control then that means you need a new police chief and a house cleaning because someone is obviously wasting money period.
This is what utica deserves for decades of "goombah gorilla rule".

Just look at utica Police Chief Williams' fat stupid loudmouth immature brother who can't control his mouth... that tells you all you need to know if you want to know WHY the most expensive police in the state are failing at basic, basic things.

Begin your usual utica police internet race baiting and infantile distractions ....... now!
Cretin Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#12 May 15, 2013
uticagoombah gorilla rule wrote:
Wait lets see if I got this right.... you have THE MOST expensive least valued pubic safety in the ENTIRE STATE according to Dinapoli and still chief Marc Williams can't get his shyt together with idiots shooting off guns?
This is clearly a failing of local government and law enforcement. If they are the best funded per person and STILL can't keep all the crime, youth gangs and sex pedo hotels under control then that means you need a new police chief and a house cleaning because someone is obviously wasting money period.
This is what utica deserves for decades of "goombah gorilla rule".
Just look at utica Police Chief Williams' fat stupid loudmouth immature brother who can't control his mouth... that tells you all you need to know if you want to know WHY the most expensive police in the state are failing at basic, basic things.
Begin your usual utica police internet race baiting and infantile distractions ....... now!
Warning: Cretin is posting above. He hates cops and all that is decent.
terrible

Middletown, CT

#13 May 15, 2013
It certainly is a reflection on the chief.
Upd

Manlius, NY

#15 May 15, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
<quoted text>
With the amount of money spent in utica on public safety it should be the safest place in the world. Enough said.
what are you people talking about its down to bare bones. 6 to 9 cars at best out per weekend night. 150 guys total. When 36 cops are gone in two years things are gonna spoke a little. It not so much patrol but there were more investigators before to but these gun thugs away now the the investigators can't keep up during the warm weather. U can't forget Utica is a bad city for the population mostly due to poverty
Upd

Manlius, NY

#16 May 15, 2013
Deputy Chief Johnathan Toomey will guide this ship to its destination with his expertise in street level gang violence and command presence. Lol just kidding I wouldn't let this guy lead a Boy Scout troop for ice cream Utica is doomed.
Drama queen

Carthage, NY

#18 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't care about how many cars on on patrol I'm looking at total dollars spent and by percentage utica spends the most.
they don't tell us how many cars are out because that will tell how many man hours and how many guys are working .. anyone notice the motorcycles they bought? i don't think they will send them to cornhill unless they are riding in twos
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#19 May 15, 2013
Bring back Pylman...he'll straighten this crime problem for good. Franco will be his deputy chief.
4th degree

Little Falls, NY

#20 May 15, 2013
Pylman was better than this guy. At least he was a professional.
larry

Rome, NY

#21 May 15, 2013
yea so professional he left with a mllion in retirement fees so danny could take the test and get the job for a while and look what he cost us.WHAT DO YOU HAVE A CLOGGED AND SHORT BRAIN MEMORY

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't care about how many cars on on patrol I'm looking at total dollars spent and by percentage utica spends the most.
Why DO you hate Utica so much? Truthfully.

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 May 15, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Why DO you hate Utica so much? Truthfully.
they all may have a excuse but nothing good...:)
nothing wrong with Utica...Its the same as any other city..Just because of the nicer weather, yes more crime will be happening..

There probably all focused on Utica soo much..they dont know the crazy stuff going on in other states and cities...

Like Florida.... Man was so angry with Neighbors...Bull dozed half the neighborhood..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something stinks in Yorkville 2 min imagine that 9
Where exactly was "4 Acres" ? (Sep '11) 6 min Dinah 34
TeamFit New Hartford Scam Victims (Jean Luke Wi... 17 min Rebecca 36
sect 8 housing ruined utica 35 min Big Jim 22
synek living the life off vets 1 hr concerned 4
dave haley carpet doctor (May '13) 1 hr Joe 22
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 452
Claudia just got my vote 3 hr Voter for hire 38
Time for new coach for proctor basketball 3 hr Mario 22
wager street utica, ny 9 hr 1218 Schuyler 24
Mvcc women's basketball 10 hr Phil 66
nhhs 19 hr Richie Cunningham 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages