too many minorities in utica are not productive

Posted in the Utica Forum

sunsueellen

Fairport, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I am ashamed of most of the immigrants who came to utica over the past years. I have found they are lazy, dirty , do not keep up their property, are loud , do not finish high school and have little or no ambition to better themselves,... most are receiving welfare food stamps. the children are pretty illiterate not the immigrants of nationalities past who came to utica such a shame that utica has turned into a cesspool fit only for the degenerates if you think I am prejudice you are probably right . funny thing is in the past of my life I never was, had absolutely no reason to feel prejudice against other people... now sorry to say I feel it creeping into me and I wish I didnot feel this way but unfortunately I do.
coonhill

Camillus, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Look at Africa, they watch children starve to death, burn themselves as witches. If it wasn't for the Government, it would be like Africa here.
coonhill

Camillus, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
If it wasn't for whites going over to Africa, they would have all died from disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exterior painters 7 min Utica jam 1
Infinity MMA 31 min Frenchfry powered... 10
West Side Losers 1 hr All 2
Utica Comets Website Gone 1 hr How much 16
my husband has been cheating on me with a man (Aug '12) 1 hr VeggieBurger 83
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 1 hr KY WELLER 415
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 1 hr VeggieBurger 77
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623
More from around the web

Utica People Search