utica tax payer

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
The Police Chief says they need cars, I agree! Easy fix to help. Take take home cars from Police and the Mayors new car that is equip. How many cars is that? 4 with out spending a extra penny!
Another Utica Taxpayer

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
utica tax payer wrote:
The Police Chief says they need cars, I agree! Easy fix to help. Take take home cars from Police and the Mayors new car that is equip. How many cars is that? 4 with out spending a extra penny!
Give that man or woman a cigar!Here's another one, REPAIR the current fleet.The purchase of needed auto parts from local parts suppliers, would be much appreciated from local business.
Taxpayer 2

New Hartford, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
All they need to do is cut the bloated salary of UPD in half and they could buy a new car each year for every policaman.
utica tax payer wrote:
Palmeri

Camillus, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
No one would work in this toilet city for a reduced salary. Guys are leaving or cheaper pay just to get out.
well

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
How about getting president Afro to get back the 8 billion of stolen tax payer money that pres Afro gave to Israel or the millions him and his family wastes on vacations when pres Afro should be using the money he gets paid like every person in welfare America.
Republican

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Obama is going to need a lot more police cars if he thinks he can keep stealing guns from us hard working Americans
Embarrassment

West Hartford, CT

#7 Mar 25, 2013
How about the Mayor giving up his city owned car with the police radio, lights, and siren. There is one for ya....does he have a uniform too?
Utica PBA Member

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
The embarrassment is the mayor, the chief and the deputy chief! LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!
utican

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
DPW truck parked in NU all the time. In front of and in driveway of same house. A PU with Parks Dept. Emblem on doors. and some times a small dump truck with City Of Utica on doors. There at night and week ends. Must be take home vehicle. Letter sent to our mayor almost 2 weeks ago. Trucks remain? House about a mile from DPW
Taxpayer

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Well it seem that is the norm in utica. DPW trucks plowing residential driveways, Utica School plow trucks plowing residential driveways, All these fringe benefits for Public safety and school district if they would there would be lots of money for what is needed.
Governor Andy

Syracuse, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Have WKTV respond with another telethon fundraiser for the UPD. And have Symeon Junior host it with that butt ugly beard of his. That's all we need are more goddamn telethons interrupting Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.
Yes

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Embarrassment wrote:
How about the Mayor giving up his city owned car with the police radio, lights, and siren. There is one for ya....does he have a uniform too?
He doesn't have a uniform but I do know for a fact that he put in a purchase order last year for a badge and a Police jacket with his name on it.
Joe

AOL

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Give up the leased car,Mayor.You are a hypocrite.
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#14 Mar 26, 2013
This has been an ongoing problem with the cops over the years...they beat the hell outta those vehicles so if they don't work or are deadlined put 'em on foot patrols. Or take the mayors car. Have all UPD members take a 5% cut in pay and we'll give you new cars every year. Stop yer whining...if you don't like it - quit - and join the troopers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 min rolol 379
Robert T Oliveira 20 min Robert T Oliveira 9
Is Charlie Shove....... 58 min p twist 3
How's abusive UPD Eddy Smith's new "marriage" g... 1 hr Discusting ho 4
wktv 1 hr buttmuncher 3
Keith Turner 1 hr Jason 1
Serious car accident in Utica 2 hr Mortified 21
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 5 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 378
AHL Expanding West 5 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:47 am PST