Carboned anyone?
Mark W

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2014
I had a friend that bought one from Carbone, and they kept bringing it back for several problems, and an engine knock. They told him the knocking was normal for his car. A week later the freaking engine blew up. He took it to Syacuse to have it fixed, and Carbone said it was not their problem. Guess it all depends on what you want and how much you willing to spend, and how bad of a bending over you want to get with Carbone. As for the other dealers I have never heard anything bad about, but real leary of Carbone's.
Potato Salad Riggies

Lowville, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2014
Never had a problem with them (except once). Been going there over 20 years maybe longer.
One time had a bad universal joint, you know how it vibrates when its going? The service guy said it was the 4wd transfer case, wanted $1000. I said yeah and left and fixed it for something like 70 bucks. Problem solved. Next time I went there I dont see him anymore. Don't know why but good not to see him..
Sorry

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2014
I have never bought from
Carbone but they must be better than the bosnian sheisters on Oriskany BLVD. Anybody ever run into them???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jr and sr legion 24 min whoplayslol 1
WKTV Weather 43 min The Rambler 60
Trump smashes the competition 1 hr GoFigure 7
Gordon out of race 1 hr Concerned Citizen 9
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 1 hr Comets fail again 343
More corrupt the upd or albany ? 1 hr Hey little cowards 18
Galime Common Council President 1 hr School Bored 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages