Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2013
Client

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2013
I am in need of the services of a Paralegal. I just need a small amount of paperwork filled out for an upcoming court matter. I am unfamiliar with the exact paperwork and filings needed. I am in need one ASAP as there is a deadline. Any Paralegal or someone who is in School to become a Paralegal would be of assistance. I need just the Paperwork filled out for a Small Claims Court Appeal.(Notice of appeal, Notice of transmittal, Settlement of transcript etc) I am clueless but only would take a couple hours I am told for someone familiar with this kind of paperwork. Please help if you have ideas , as i can't seem to find any locally , Please help , Serious suggestions only. Thank You!
kelly

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Post on Craiglist under Jobs.
eric clapton

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Legal aid might be able to help you.
thunderbirds

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Nancy Hoyle is your gal.
Maryalice

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Client wrote:
I am in need of the services of a Paralegal. I just need a small amount of paperwork filled out for an upcoming court matter. I am unfamiliar with the exact paperwork and filings needed. I am in need one ASAP as there is a deadline. Any Paralegal or someone who is in School to become a Paralegal would be of assistance. I need just the Paperwork filled out for a Small Claims Court Appeal.(Notice of appeal, Notice of transmittal, Settlement of transcript etc) I am clueless but only would take a couple hours I am told for someone familiar with this kind of paperwork. Please help if you have ideas , as i can't seem to find any locally , Please help , Serious suggestions only. Thank You!
Go to the Law Library; they'll help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY are COPS NOTHING BUT CRIMINALS THAT DRAIN A... 2 min Truth Sucks lil g... 1
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 3 min Mark Kotary 55
Where are all the single middle-aged men? (May '12) 10 min mr goodwrench 81
MY hair KEEPS BREAKING EVEN WITH BAG ON MY EMPT... 10 min Utica CNY BigotTo... 1
KFC we LOVE LICKING FINGERS COVERED IN CHICKEN ... 12 min Utica CNY BigotTo... 3
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 13 min before taxes of ... 40
WHY are NEGROES NOTHING BUT CRIMINALS THAT DRAI... 22 min rapbaby 1
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr CEO 523
utica aud 4 hr Cliffys Pal 130
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 13 hr GRAD -0 52
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••