Tyler Sawdy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Country Suburban installed my furnace, and they did an outstanding job! I was in a flooded area, and he gave me a free hot water heater with the low purchase price of my brand new Lennox Furnace! They came out a few weeks later and installed a gas line, and did an immaculate job! I also heard from many of my neighbors that they contacted Harry and he came the same day, or the next, and gave them the same deal that I received! Great company and a great, hard-working crew! Outstanding job guys, keep up the great work! Definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs service, estimates or an installation of a new product!
Yeah ok

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Post above is started by Country your not fooling anyone.
what a joke

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Has to be Harry . He is the only one that has something good to say about country suburban. lol
wow

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

He must be in an upbeat manic cycle
Boom

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

that's all I can say is BOOM!!!
Blahblhabkhablha bkha

Friendship, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

This must be from one of the workers there.. As they were raping other flood victims in early July.. And charging for estimates...
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

I had a furnace installed over the weekend and the crew did a great job! I spoke to Harry after the installation to thank him and I inquired about this discussion. No customers were ever charged for estimates, it says right on his business card that EVERY ESTIMATE IS FREE. Don't be accusing anyone for what you think they are or aren't doing unless you have proof to back it up. You people have too much time on your hands to be degrading others instead of helping out those who have helped you. Harry donates jobs left and right to customers to help out the community because he cares and takes care of his customers. One hand helps another. Grow up and take a positive look at the situations in your life and make an even better outcome.
BOOMBANGRATTLECR ASHBOOM

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

who would hire a guy that rips off a business name from his old boss?.....that tells alot about his character and its so original, i had a company from rome do mine and it came out great and they had an original name not a ripped off one
Used him

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

They put my a/c unit and furnace in. No problems no mess. Done in two days . I'd recommend them
Toby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Great people to do business with.
Blahblhabkhablha bkha

Friendship, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

BOOMBANGRATTLECRASHBOOM wrote:
who would hire a guy that rips off a business name from his old boss?.....that tells alot about his character and its so original, i had a company from rome do mine and it came out great and they had an original name not a ripped off one
My point exactly.. Quotes are free unless this is a direct result from the flood.. That is what we were told
country suburban

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

lol
Blahblhabkhablha bkha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Every estimate is free.
dont think so

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Who owns it? Is it Kris Dzwonkas?
Never Again

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I used Harry and Country Suburban multiple times, and was always satisfied, that is until this past year. Any work he has done for me in the last year, or so, has SUCKED big time!! Shoddy work, confused workers no quality in the work at all. I used to be a fan, and would recommend him to friends, family, and coworkers... NOT ANYMORE!!

I'm not the only one who thinks this way as well. I have neighbors who used to use him exclusively and he screwed them over too!

So long, farewell I will get a Bryant dealer from Syracuse to service my equipment to maintain my warranty.
Harry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Truth wrote:
I had a furnace installed over the weekend and the crew did a great job! I spoke to Harry after the installation to thank him and I inquired about this discussion. No customers were ever charged for estimates, it says right on his business card that EVERY ESTIMATE IS FREE. Don't be accusing anyone for what you think they are or aren't doing unless you have proof to back it up. You people have too much time on your hands to be degrading others instead of helping out those who have helped you. Harry donates jobs left and right to customers to help out the community because he cares and takes care of his customers. One hand helps another. Grow up and take a positive look at the situations in your life and make an even better outcome.
Hi sis! Thanks! You & the kids coming over for dinner Sunday? We got the pool open! See ya soon!
Alaine

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Stay away from Ber-Mor....morons!!!! I had to pay $2000 to fix their crappy work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is IT WRONG TO EXPOSE MYSELF AT EAGLE 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 4
breaking SEM CNC NEWS PUNK SKULL CRUSHED AN MAMMA 2 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 2
jayce enoch 3 hr pretty girl 1
help HOG JOWL STUCK IN GOLD TOOTH 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 18
why DO NEGEROES RA PE BABIES ALL DAY ON AFRICA 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 10
Coach LittleMan is so totally totally fcked now. 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 4
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 43
High rise fire Ufd 4 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 32
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 4 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 122
WKTV's new broadcast desk 5 hr Sunny Side Up 72
Irish Fest 5 hr Sunny Side Up 27
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs