Next Last

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#22 Aug 12, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think with all her money (A reputed $1-2.2B) she would hire a full time dietician and a personal trainer at $1M/year to plan her meals and an exercise regimen for her. And she made most of her money joining Phil Donahue, Montel Williams, and Jerry Springer exploiting the dregs of society...showing every pervert, transexual, devil worshipping societal miscreant that can be dreamed of. She cleaned up her act after awhile and sold us Dr Phil and anything else she wanted to shove down women's throats. She really just touts the black mantra of racism for her peeps but if it wasn't for this country's free market system, she would just be another mammy.
Exploiting the dregs of society - that's brilliant and well put
Make sense

Utica, NY

#23 Aug 13, 2013
I can have all the dieticians in the world, and I can still be Fat. Does that make me a bad person? Absolutely not. I suspect you may be in need of a diet yourself. She did not join Phil, Montel or Jerry. Where do you come up with this stuff. Then you join this sentence with transexual, devil worshipping; what are you talking about. And Shove "what" down our throats. You obviously sat and watched this show. You could have turned off the show. And then your last sentence is so ridiculolus it does not warrant a response.
Debbie is that you again

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 13, 2013
Hoodly wrote:
I cant stand the mere sight of this ugly african monster thing. Even money cant fix ugly like that and she needs to sup the federal government to help pay for all her freeloading bras and sistas.
Useless african monster queen, yuck!
Debbie is that you again?
Hoodly

Utica, NY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
No it was me not Debbie.

I got beat the hell up so bad that i was forced to change my ways and have been doing well in ex-racists rehab.

Upon reading the post again it isnt that bad really, but some ppl do not like my racist humor at all.

I just do not like Oprah and never did. She didnt give me no damn new car.

Not related to this but even many of my racist post are nothing but the honest truth. Many lies being told By the A team today but the B team cannot speak their mind nor the truth.

Look at the pres. and atty. gen. and the crap they are getting away with. Not to say plenty of whitey political figures didnt do much worse but these two clowns are out of their rabidassedminds with their RACIST nonesense.

Good thing Sam Giancana is dead or they very well might be, misguided morons!
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#27 Aug 14, 2013
Make sense wrote:
I can have all the dieticians in the world, and I can still be Fat. Does that make me a bad person? Absolutely not. I suspect you may be in need of a diet yourself. She did not join Phil, Montel or Jerry. Where do you come up with this stuff. Then you join this sentence with transexual, devil worshipping; what are you talking about. And Shove "what" down our throats. You obviously sat and watched this show. You could have turned off the show. And then your last sentence is so ridiculolus it does not warrant a response.
I've watched "mammy" about twice and that was enuff for me. Hosting a show about middle-age mothers dating their teen daughters boyfriends so the guys can see who better in bed is not serious reporting, just sleazy titillation on her part. I'll admit that after awhile she did clean up her act but she was lumped in with all the other "do anything for ratings" tv lizards(montel, rikki lake, etc.) She always used to complain about her weight...its possible she cannot lose any but with her wealth she could look alot better if she had her own personal dietician if her appearance means than much to her. Yes, I'm heavy myself but so are about 90M other adult americans. Every product on her show is shoved down the viewer's throat! I maintain that! You're life will be so much better if you mindless zombies buy everything we sell on this show. You'll be prettier, sexier, smarter, and maybe just as rich as oprah (minus $50) if you buy every piece of snake oil we're selling. Only in America would she be as successful...but its obvious your one of her brain dead viewers who obviously cannot leave the house wondering what to wear, say, or do without mammy's spiritual claptrap to get you thru the day. Whats really dangerous is you probably even drive a car...YIKES!
Actually

New York, NY

#28 Aug 14, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched "mammy" about twice and that was enuff for me. Hosting a show about middle-age mothers dating their teen daughters boyfriends so the guys can see who better in bed is not serious reporting, just sleazy titillation on her part. I'll admit that after awhile she did clean up her act but she was lumped in with all the other "do anything for ratings" tv lizards(montel, rikki lake, etc.) She always used to complain about her weight...its possible she cannot lose any but with her wealth she could look alot better if she had her own personal dietician if her appearance means than much to her. Yes, I'm heavy myself but so are about 90M other adult americans. Every product on her show is shoved down the viewer's throat! I maintain that! You're life will be so much better if you mindless zombies buy everything we sell on this show. You'll be prettier, sexier, smarter, and maybe just as rich as oprah (minus $50) if you buy every piece of snake oil we're selling. Only in America would she be as successful...but its obvious your one of her brain dead viewers who obviously cannot leave the house wondering what to wear, say, or do without mammy's spiritual claptrap to get you thru the day. Whats really dangerous is you probably even drive a car...YIKES!
She does have personal chefs and personal trainers.
Moulie

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 14, 2013
Stop giving her more attention than she deserves......I mean Really!~
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#32 Aug 14, 2013
Why is Oprah so special? I never seen the allure she has over common people and by all reports she acts like royalty and does not treat people very nicely in real life.

Honestly why such respect? Educate me on the Oprah syndrome?
My opinion

Utica, NY

#33 Aug 14, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
Why is Oprah so special? I never seen the allure she has over common people and by all reports she acts like royalty and does not treat people very nicely in real life.
I wish I could but you're right.
I like her

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 14, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
Why do you say she is not a nice person in real life? Just wondering what you have heard?
You need help

Utica, NY

#35 Aug 14, 2013
SREGGIN chimpout wrote:
<quoted text>
A ape sits and talks, wow.
It is "An ape" not "A ape."
It appears you never went to 2nd grade.

You really feel justified in your comments but you are just someone who has no clue about anything. She is a rich, wealthy, powerful woman. I'm sure she could care less about some poor, unfortunate soul, such as yourself, making offensive comments about her. Go back to school and become a productive member of society and maybe you will feel better about life.
Run on

Utica, NY

#36 Aug 14, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched "mammy" about twice and that was enuff for me. Hosting a show about middle-age mothers dating their teen daughters boyfriends so the guys can see who better in bed is not ......say, or do without mammy's spiritual claptrap to get you thru the day. Whats really dangerous is you probably even drive a car...YIKES!
It is really hard to make sense of your run on sentences but it is apparent that you have watched her shows many times. Everything else you say is incoherent. You seem to especially like the middle-aged moms dating teenagers. I would guess you are a middle aged woman. BTW, have you ever thought about organizing your thoughts before you write them down.
huntz hall

Syracuse, NY

#37 Aug 15, 2013
Run on wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really hard to make sense of your run on sentences but it is apparent that you have watched her shows many times. Everything else you say is incoherent. You seem to especially like the middle-aged moms dating teenagers. I would guess you are a middle aged woman. BTW, have you ever thought about organizing your thoughts before you write them down.
I'll keep it simple for your limited level of comprehension. It's obvious you are a disciple of this manufactured, pop culture royalty. If you want to spend your life worshipping at the altar of this self-absorbed race baiter thats your wasted time, not mine. There's alot of people in this country that don't care what she thinks, says, or does. But don't play the race card every time some little thing in life doesn't go your way or with something that doesn't even concern you.(the Zimmerman trial) And as for organizing my thoughts. When you ended your reply were you making a statement or posing a question? Don't you have a "?" key on your keyboard? I've watched a total of 2 of her episodes years ago. I didn't feel the the need to be dumbed down any further. All she does is pander to women's weaknesses and insecurities. I'll give her credit for one thing, however. She was very successful in what she did in her life. And that's due to America's free market capitalist system. But I have no regard for this pompous, sanctimonious drama queen. Your turn, Hilary.
Rodeo Clown

Utica, NY

#39 Aug 15, 2013
KajetanStefanowicz wrote:
Why did Oprah Winfrey back Obama against McCain so much but not Kerry against W Bush so much when W Bush was a disaster.
Could it be that Oprah Winfrey is GASP a RACIST!!!!????
That RACIST Oprah Winfrey used her power to endorse half Black Obama beyond other Democrats MERELY BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN.
Seems to me that there has be a redefining of terms since Obama's election. As it stands now only white people can be labeled as "racists" and anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist BIG TIME!!! It's sad too because this propensity for calling every Obama critic a racist has totally diluted the term and rendered it meaningless.
huntz hall

Auburn, NY

#40 Aug 15, 2013
It's fairly obvious that blacks in this country, especially those in positions of power, have a ready-made answer for anyone who disagrees with them to label that person or group racist. They don't want to engage anyone in a meaningful discourse of the issues and it evokes feelings of sympathy and white guilt. Obama has done it very well since he's been in office to not take blame for anything negative going on even though he's been in power for 5 years. He and his handlers have totally insulated him from any criticism that comes his way. Oprah is just playing to her audience of society's victims.
2 Face 2 Chinned

Utica, NY

#42 Aug 15, 2013
She has two personalities, one for whitey and one for when she's with black folk. Complete hippo-crit.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#43 Aug 15, 2013
Her true self is quite easy to see, at least it always has been for me.

She has the ear of many and i believe could do much better for all of us, but ya know.
OMG

Utica, NY

#44 Aug 15, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
It's fairly obvious that blacks in this country, especially those in positions of power, have a ready-made answer for anyone who disagrees with them to label that person or group racist. They don't want to engage anyone in a meaningful discourse of the issues and it evokes feelings of sympathy and white guilt. Obama has done it very well since he's been in office to not take blame for anything negative going on even though he's been in power for 5 years. He and his handlers have totally insulated him from any criticism that comes his way. Oprah is just playing to her audience of society's victims.
OMG, THAT'S WHAT I SAY ABOUT FOX NEWS.
Equal Thyme

Syracuse, NY

#47 Aug 16, 2013
Oprah still can't get over the fact of not being instantly recognized by the part-time store clerk. Quite tragic that she had to resort to playing the race card instead of eating humble pie. Even worse she's using the "If I get a little louder, I'll get what I want" method - what's that called? divatude?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Santa Bringing The Lindsay Fam for Xmas? 30 min Shoemaker Grinch 4
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 58 min Lynn 21
The House of The Good Shepherd Commercial 1 hr Uuuugh 3
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 3 hr clifTON heavyweight 9
riggie WERE LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU SHE IS... 3 hr clifTON heavyweight 10
mentally DERANGED ABOUT UTICA AND CONSUMED BY U... 3 hr proud heavyweight 17
Clifton Park is famous for 3 hr proud heavyweight 118
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 3 hr wake up 48
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 hr 611 Pound Utican 274
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 4 hr SOWS ORCA CLIFTON 52