“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Lisa

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 9, 2013
I'm sure Oprah will get over this every time she thinks about her 3 billion dollars in the bank.
A PR Nightmare

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I'm sure Oprah will get over this every time she thinks about her 3 billion dollars in the bank.
Anyone who would consider buying a handbag for $38,000 definitely has more money than brains. I don't care if she's the richest woman in the universe!
Lisa

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
A PR Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who would consider buying a handbag for $38,000 definitely has more money than brains. I don't care if she's the richest woman in the universe!
Actually, she is one of the richest women in the universe.$38,000 for a purse is nuts but to her it's literally pocket change, if even that.
You are wrong

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 9, 2013
A PR Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who would consider buying a handbag for $38,000 definitely has more money than brains. I don't care if she's the richest woman in the universe!
You have no clue. She did not spend 38,000 on a purse. You are full of it.
A PR Nightmare

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2013
You are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue. She did not spend 38,000 on a purse. You are full of it.
That is correct, the saleslady refused to show it to her but Oprah is in the habit of spending that kind of money. Oh, and by the way, isn't she a big proponent of "economic justice" ? Maybe she thinks EVERYONE should be able to afford a $38,000 purse. These libs kill me.
Mind your own business

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 10, 2013
A PR Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text> That is correct, the saleslady refused to show it to her but Oprah is in the habit of spending that kind of money. Oh, and by the way, isn't she a big proponent of "economic justice" ? Maybe she thinks EVERYONE should be able to afford a $38,000 purse. These libs kill me.
Why is it your business? Give it up. Why are you angry about someone who worked hard and made a lot of money. If she were a white athlete man buying something ridiculous you would probably not think twice about it. She has donated big money to charity what she does with the rest is her business. You need to look at yourself ... you are bothered by the fact that it is a black woman and you have always thought you were better than woman...especially a black woman. If you can get past your own ignorance you will be a better person. And a happier person. Good luck and I hope you can grow as a person.
crud stud

Los Gatos, CA

#9 Aug 10, 2013
oprah is just a loudmouth black woman. they are a dime a dozen and they are NASTY!
skippy

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Aug 10, 2013
She should donate money to her ho's and bro's!
skippy

Elizabeth, NJ

#11 Aug 10, 2013
Or she could buy kanye west singing lessons and a personality, piece of sh*t.!!!!!!!2095
Amazing

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 11, 2013
Mind your own business wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it your business? Give it up. Why are you angry about someone who worked hard and made a lot of money. If she were a white athlete man buying something ridiculous you would probably not think twice about it. She has donated big money to charity what she does with the rest is her business. You need to look at yourself ... you are bothered by the fact that it is a black woman and you have always thought you were better than woman...especially a black woman. If you can get past your own ignorance you will be a better person. And a happier person. Good luck and I hope you can grow as a person.
Who are you, Kreskin? You can tell all this about a person simply because they think anyone who even considers spending $38,000 on a purse is a fool? You may have a future in Vegas.
Make sense

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 11, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you, Kreskin? You can tell all this about a person simply because they think anyone who even considers spending $38,000 on a purse is a fool? You may have a future in Vegas.
Your rebuttal makes no sense. My point was that it was none of your business what she does with her money.
Hoodly

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 11, 2013
I cant stand the mere sight of this ugly african monster thing. Even money cant fix ugly like that and she needs to sup the federal government to help pay for all her freeloading bras and sistas.

Useless african monster queen, yuck!
Barb Zeizio

Navesink, NJ

#15 Aug 11, 2013
Hoodly wrote:
I cant stand the mere sight of this ugly african monster thing. Even money cant fix ugly like that and she needs to sup the federal government to help pay for all her freeloading bras and sistas.
Useless african monster queen, yuck!
Wow! A utican who can't stand to see a black woman who wouldn't give lowlife like you a nickel and could buy your head in a tiffany box! LOL!

Scream oooticans! Scream and wonder why people are being paid to bury your well being forever and make asses out of you!

Awwwww! OOOtican munkey saaaad!
Former Utican

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Barb Zeizio wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! A utican who can't stand to see a black woman who wouldn't give lowlife like you a nickel and could buy your head in a tiffany box! LOL!
Scream oooticans! Scream and wonder why people are being paid to bury your well being forever and make asses out of you!
Awwwww! OOOtican munkey saaaad!
Give it up! Your game is over. Everyone knows you're using someone's else name and you have been reported to the Topix management.
Charlie Celi

Syracuse, NY

#18 Aug 12, 2013
$38,000??? Well I'll sell her a cheap knock off replica for half that price!
Fixxer

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 12, 2013
Former Utican wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up! Your game is over. Everyone knows you're using someone's else name and you have been reported to the Topix management.
Please dont respond to these comments, it is being addressed.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 12, 2013
A bit ridiculous she took it that direction.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#22 Aug 12, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think with all her money (A reputed $1-2.2B) she would hire a full time dietician and a personal trainer at $1M/year to plan her meals and an exercise regimen for her. And she made most of her money joining Phil Donahue, Montel Williams, and Jerry Springer exploiting the dregs of society...showing every pervert, transexual, devil worshipping societal miscreant that can be dreamed of. She cleaned up her act after awhile and sold us Dr Phil and anything else she wanted to shove down women's throats. She really just touts the black mantra of racism for her peeps but if it wasn't for this country's free market system, she would just be another mammy.
Exploiting the dregs of society - that's brilliant and well put
Make sense

Utica, NY

#23 Aug 13, 2013
I can have all the dieticians in the world, and I can still be Fat. Does that make me a bad person? Absolutely not. I suspect you may be in need of a diet yourself. She did not join Phil, Montel or Jerry. Where do you come up with this stuff. Then you join this sentence with transexual, devil worshipping; what are you talking about. And Shove "what" down our throats. You obviously sat and watched this show. You could have turned off the show. And then your last sentence is so ridiculolus it does not warrant a response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 34 min get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 1 hr Sarah 3
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr Grannys gooch 7
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 5 hr Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 5 hr orange not the ne... 27
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 10 hr markstrom 12
why are police shooting people 10 hr chips2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages