41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scent of a Woman

Utica, NY

#85 Mar 23, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Delmonicos is good. Wish the one here would open already.
That is supposed to be a million dollar project.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

#88 Mar 23, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 2 million actually. All that utica money being sucked right into the capital district. Thank you! Lol
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/blog/2013/0...
And all CNY's jizzzzz is being sucked right into yo' mammy!
Trash

New Hartford, NY

#90 Mar 23, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash. Lol
Just too many posts to keep track of in that simple mind of yours hey..........Cretin! That's Ok I understand.
Trashman

New Hartford, NY

#93 Mar 23, 2013
Mamma's little biotch.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#98 Apr 1, 2013
Love the city...love the fort...love the Denny's by the fort. It's awesome. I can't get enough.
Rock

Cortland, NY

#99 Apr 2, 2013
Rome sucks but at least its not Utica.

What a dump that city is.

Bring in some more immigrants.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#100 Apr 2, 2013
Rock wrote:
Rome sucks but at least its not Utica.
What a dump that city is.
Bring in some more immigrants.
Both cities are dumps.
Well

Watertown, NY

#101 Apr 2, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Both cities are dumps.
Your obsession with Rome is flattering, but really, we couldn't care less that you are so disturbed by our existence. Get on with your big city beautiful life you keep talking about.

...and cue cut and paste.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#102 Apr 2, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Rome is flattering, but really, we couldn't care less that you are so disturbed by our existence. Get on with your big city beautiful life you keep talking about.
...and cue cut and paste.
I'm obsessed with the fort. Should actually be named the 8th wonder of the world.
Forts And Prisons

Syracuse, NY

#103 Apr 3, 2013
This weekend. Can't wait. It's going to be awesome. The fort, Denny's, driving through the old base, going to Walmart...so much to do so little time.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#104 Apr 5, 2013
Big day at the fort tomorrow, reservations made at Denny's, it's going to be a sweet day.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#105 Apr 6, 2013
9 post out 11 is Utica34FortinmyWhiteShoesCreti n trying to find somebody who gives a ratsazzzz. Having trouble finding anybody that has anything to say to you little Cliffy? Ahh poor little biotch.......dance mtf. Enjoy.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#106 Apr 6, 2013
CCP wrote:
9 post out 11 is Utica34FortinmyWhiteShoesCreti n trying to find somebody who gives a ratsazzzz. Having trouble finding anybody that has anything to say to you little Cliffy? Ahh poor little biotch.......dance mtf. Enjoy.
Go lock the prison gates whitesboro trash.

Glorious day today at the fort...lunch at Denny's. it was great.
Big Bad Wolf

Whitesboro, NY

#107 Apr 6, 2013
I am trying to be persuaded to move to Rome...I drive through it, visit people there. There is just no culture...nothing, no downtown, shopping is hard.(unless you want to look like a jc penny, walmart, lowes clone),variety of food is mediocre at best.(not saying the 5 pizzarias, 4 resturants and fast food chains are difficult choices). There's not one eye catching thing about Rome that stands out besides the Fort. Most of the houses all look a like.
Now Utica....Is a little city that "could" but it doesn't. Too much of the same ole..it stinks to high heaven! They run this city like its the best place between NYC to Buffalo.
The only thing that can get Utica back yo a clean, well ran city is to have the state come in...tax it to they cry, strip the unions to their bare souls, give no one a tax break...then maybe you may have a shot...if not...my feeling it will become a refugee occupation and government service driven place.
Rome isnt too far behind..because when the loctus flee Utica they will go west.
I'll take my chances elsewhere...
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#108 Apr 6, 2013
Big Bad Wolf wrote:
I am trying to be persuaded to move to Rome...I drive through it, visit people there. There is just no culture...nothing, no downtown, shopping is hard.(unless you want to look like a jc penny, walmart, lowes clone),variety of food is mediocre at best.(not saying the 5 pizzarias, 4 resturants and fast food chains are difficult choices). There's not one eye catching thing about Rome that stands out besides the Fort. Most of the houses all look a like.
Now Utica....Is a little city that "could" but it doesn't. Too much of the same ole..it stinks to high heaven! They run this city like its the best place between NYC to Buffalo.
The only thing that can get Utica back yo a clean, well ran city is to have the state come in...tax it to they cry, strip the unions to their bare souls, give no one a tax break...then maybe you may have a shot...if not...my feeling it will become a refugee occupation and government service driven place.
Rome isnt too far behind..because when the loctus flee Utica they will go west.
I'll take my chances elsewhere...
If you have the means to leave utica most CERTAINLY don't go to Rome. Get you butt out of that entire region.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi A or K and Abby post 32 min Curious 3
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 44 min UticaSucks 16
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr Dems Lie and Deny 83
Girl Double Teamed in Fuel's Mens room 2 hr oink 2
Louie lost his balls at Niagara Falls 3 hr Nondescript white op 2
What do UPD COPS DO AFTER SEX? 3 hr Coach Meola 5
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 4 hr Sure thing Skippie 8
utica aud 6 hr Losing Interest 141
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 6 hr Adult-child 79
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 7 hr Always a sunny day 48