Fat asses in boilermaker
sally

Blossvale, NY

#21 Jul 13, 2014
This is the only place where I can get on the computer and be somebody else say what I can't say to some ones face I live on welfare waitting on my S.S.I to get approvd your all jealous
Reality Check

Ilion, NY

#22 Jul 13, 2014
If free beer at the finish line gets us fat valley folks off our couches for a couple hours, isn't that a good thing?? And guys, keep your shirts on. Thank you.
I see dumb Utica people

United States

#23 Jul 13, 2014
sally wrote:
This is the only place where I can get on the computer and be somebody else say what I can't say to some ones face I live on welfare waitting on my S.S.I to get approvd your all jealous
Sorry you consider SSI life". This is the problem with uticans they get SSI and sit around on their illiterate asses hoping someone is "jealous" LMAO!!

Typical Utican intellect! Now they want people to be "jealous" of their illiteracy and disabilities! LMFAO!!!
ITS GOOGLE GIRL

Utica, NY

#25 Jul 13, 2014
Now the punk welfare clown is running out of the crime dump NYSht,

They make you look pathetic clown, show the world how baby daddy genes transferred in to your welfare skull.

Take the 7 series chipset and open the UEFI and extract the ME firmware, now open the firmware with HEX.

Now post the binary code from 00, A1, B1, C1,

We already know your welfare family genes don't have the IQ, but it's fun to laugh at scum with fake lives,
TomLindseys Broken Father

United States

#26 Jul 13, 2014
Ohhh! My BOY lived and DIED in FAILHOLE USA!!! You mean the Boilermaker can't SAVE him with it's greatness?

United States

#28 Jul 13, 2014
Poor fat Tommy! All his co workers were so ignorant and NEEDY!
Girl

Herkimer, NY

#30 Jul 13, 2014
Okay this post is just rude. I'm a small girl like 110lbs and I'm unfit I can't even run a mile. I'm just starting to practice waking and jogging so that I can jogg without Walking at least these women u taking about are able to do it unlike me and many other people. Your post is just rude and so are some of these comments. And u said just heavy women there are also heavy men. Seriously this world has come to horrible people it so sad that crap people say about other people they don't even know.
rank

Utica, NY

#31 Jul 13, 2014
Girl wrote:
Okay this post is just rude. I'm a small girl like 110lbs and I'm unfit I can't even run a mile. I'm just starting to practice waking and jogging so that I can jogg without Walking at least these women u taking about are able to do it unlike me and many other people. Your post is just rude and so are some of these comments. And u said just heavy women there are also heavy men. Seriously this world has come to horrible people it so sad that crap people say about other people they don't even know.
You are a fatass trying to justify your big dupa, bulbous gut, and sagging swaying boobs. You look like hell and can't admit it so you think that a 'run' in the boilermaker makes all of your binging okay. Stop stuffing your fat face with globs of everything and move everyday not just once a year and cut the crap writing, you are as transparent as glass.

United States

#32 Jul 13, 2014
LOL! Ohhh! My BOY lived and DIED in FAILHOLE USA!!! You mean the Boilermaker can't SAVE him with it's greatness?
Disgusted

Ardsley, NY

#35 Jul 13, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
Are all of you are doing exactly what?? Sitting on your asses and insulting people. No wonder why Utica Topix is a joke, it demonstrates the mentality of most that are on here. I didn't believe it till I saw it.
This site should be renamed "The Negatives". OMG!!! anyone overweight running a marathon is at least trying...lighten up people!!!!! If you depise it so much...stay home or watch something else on t.v.
Asap

United States

#36 Jul 13, 2014
Actually running like that is extremely unhealthy. Only Utica would still embrace a sport that was big in the 70s before they realized how destructive it was. I think all the gross people are the perfect way to show people why they should get away asap! That place is a dead zone for old geezers and the clueless.
Sad

United States

#38 Jul 14, 2014
I guess the losers of Utica are mad and trolling again! This is why Utica is known for failures.
Slob that knob Utica scum!
Sad

United States

#39 Jul 14, 2014
They glorify their FAILED police lol! ANYTHING to avoid people seeing them for the fat slobs they are!
lmao hillbilly southerner

Springfield, NJ

#40 Jul 14, 2014
Complain about all the fatties all you want, difference is they ran it and all your doing is sitting behind a screen and judging. Grow the f**k up!
oink

Utica, NY

#41 Jul 14, 2014
lmao hillbilly southerner wrote:
Complain about all the fatties all you want, difference is they ran it and all your doing is sitting behind a screen and judging. Grow the f**k up!
they hardly 'ran' it in the true sense of the word. they walked it and most do not finish. the hefty cows are not capable of running even ten feet. the real question is why anyone who looks like most of them do would want to be seen at all. btw, i have run for the past 15 years and yes, i do RUN and finish. try running behind some of those freight trains in first gear. the smell alone is enough to choke a buzzard on a shit wagon. before you stand in judgement, try it. you are sitting behind a screen and judging yourself, tub- o- lard. i agree with the first poster. the hogs need to have their own race on a different day, and preferably away from public view. no one wants to look at them. then on sunday they can watch from the sides and see how it is supposed to be done.
Sometruth

New Paltz, NY

#42 Jul 14, 2014
AWESOME! Congrats to "tub o lards" for showing up the idiots, low-lifes & the insecure folks who CAN'T make it 9.3!!!
kendall

Utica, NY

#43 Jul 14, 2014
Sometruth wrote:
AWESOME! Congrats to "tub o lards" for showing up the idiots, low-lifes & the insecure folks who CAN'T make it 9.3!!!
NO congrats to tubolards who can't run, can't finish, smell bad, delude themselves into thinking they are fit and gross everyone out by exposing their flubber. They belong out in the sticks away from normal size people where they will only disgust their cousins the feral pigs
uradupa

Tampa, FL

#44 Jul 14, 2014
Sometruth wrote:
r u a 450 pound cow or only a 350 pound sow??? News flash, your peers show up no one--they are the butt of every joke. there is actually gaming going on behind the scenes to see if one of them drops over. the bookies didn't have to pay out this year so the pot gets carried over to next year. the payoff would have been over six grand.
Utica Welfare Event

Paterson, NJ

#45 Jul 14, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the welfare people of Utica are rejoicing in their nothingness!
Local

Rome, NY

#48 Jul 14, 2014
Why would you dimean someone who runs a 9 mile race. No matter what the size of them (big or thin) they all have a right to run that race. Its not about winning, it's about accomplishing a goal that many many people don't even try. So everyone who says "fat" people shouldnt run, you need to get out of the basement and get outside and try to accomplist something so physical and exhausting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nole must go 2 min NHParentV 10
Cuomo Giving Felons Right To Vote 2 min Wonder How So 7
NH SAT Scores 32 min Take a swig 33
WKTV News is ? 36 min Number 2 is a 2 5
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 41 min Voter 8
grossmans doomed 1 hr golden gloves 1
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 2 hr Mike 4
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 5 hr Lakewood 33
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 8 hr Daddy Issues 73
Beggar On John St 8 hr Billy 46