Fat asses in boilermaker

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2014
they need to have a special race on a different day just for the tub o lards. no one wants to look at their fat disgusting blubbery guts, asses and tits flopping and jiggling all around while they pant red-faced as they are walking the last half. only fit people should be allowed to run on Sunday.
Watch

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2014
They DO have a day for the tub O lards. SUNDAY morning! Have you ever seen them? Watch the AttnRaceFans Twitter acct for the pics of the fattest and grossest.
rolol

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Will the Kenyans bring their own babies ?

What other animals have they had as lovers ?
Fat Ass

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2014
well wrote:
they need to have a special race on a different day just for the tub o lards. no one wants to look at their fat disgusting blubbery guts, asses and tits flopping and jiggling all around while they pant red-faced as they are walking the last half. only fit people should be allowed to run on Sunday.
I agree,,,,,,,,,I love Topixs, people say what they think!
Chimmay

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2014
The freakish part is that Utica and CNY have got the statistically fattest and unhealthiest people for a long ways around.

Yet suddenly because one day a year a bunch of retards want to pretend they're the Boston Marathon everyone is so "Gung Ho" about running around looking like morons and being "about something" like a walkathon.

Can you get any more superficial than that?
Wake up

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2014
It's so true, the boilermaker has become a joke, can't wait until it's over, sick of hearing about it the past 3 months
jenny

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Losers sitting in moms basement on welfare computers/obama phones talking about people who are outside running. Just when you think trash can't get any riper.
Boilercrackheads

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Wake up wrote:
It's so true, the boilermaker has become a joke, can't wait until it's over, sick of hearing about it the past 3 months
The Boilermaker jumped the shark the minute it went from a little humble celebratory affair to something a few could make big bank on and pay the media off one way or another to basically become an infomercial to something that interests about .02% of the population. The best thing that could happen is someone gets drunk dead and sues or some wacko shoots it up and causes massive lawsuits that bury them. Only then will the retards who live off that hype and gory back the fck up because you all know once the Friends & Family parasites get entrenched into something they hang onto it for dear life. Then you have the attention starved public-safety immature unprofessional losers who ride it like a "glory kite" for whatever that makes them feel.

Its a pack ofAssholes feeding off of absolutely nothing there and it completely CONSUMES the media and certain people like they're crackheads.
jenny

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 12, 2014
Look ma ! one now, LOL

What else can they do with a fake life, no friends, no brains.
Boilercrackheads

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2014
jenny wrote:
Look ma ! one now, LOL
What else can they do with a fake life, no friends, no brains.
Cool now shut your douchehole white trash racist white]\[iggerhole and take it loser. Nobody cares you burn.
Loopy

Little Falls, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2014
jenny wrote:
Losers sitting in moms basement on welfare computers/obama phones talking about people who are outside running. Just when you think trash can't get any riper.
I couldn't of said it any better myself!
AttnRaceFans

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2014
Loopy wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't of said it any better myself!
That's probably because you're a ow-watt lazy uncreative Utican. New at this are ya or just an "upstate" bumkin with thin skin?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 12, 2014
well wrote:
Not true, Watcher. I've been training like a madman for the race and I'm pretty sculpted at this point. Right now I'm down to 431 and looking good. My goal was to get under 435 by race time. Yesterday I took a massive dump featuring corn, peanuts and blood and blew through that number. I hope to break my own record in the 400+ class. Nancy and Trixie plan to run in skimpy bikinis to excite the crowd and promote fitness to young girls. It should be a great day all the way around.
Craig B

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2014
Scarytown! Glad I moved out!
Tub of Lard

Herkimer, NY

#15 Jul 13, 2014
Timmy Reed just announced race is still on but encouraged anyone who thinks they can't finish the race in 2.5 hours go back to bed.
Utica Boilergasm

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2014
Racist loserville USA. What more can you say?
BATWINGS FEMSPROG

Birmingham, AL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
ONLY 5000 BABIES will be ra ped today in africa.

QUALITY LOSERVILLE AFRICA
Richard Simmons

Boonville, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Switching back and forth between WKTV & WUTR.......whät a bunch of fat asses. Walking up Culver Ave no less. Good Luck at the Golf Course, Fat Fatty.
yuck

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2014
jenny wrote:
I'll bet you are a 300 pound fatty who thinks you look GRRREAAT....LOLOLOL....the spandex only makes you look like a 350 pound over stuffed sausage lolololol...keep running and overeating you hog.
Pathetic

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Are all of you are doing exactly what?? Sitting on your asses and insulting people. No wonder why Utica Topix is a joke, it demonstrates the mentality of most that are on here. I didn't believe it till I saw it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 5 min Decisions 115
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 16 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 35
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 17 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 145
vernon downs 20 min lost my money there 1
she BOON HURTS BABY AT ILLEGAL DAYCARE 21 min Pipe dreams 5
name AFRICAN MOON LANDING YEARS LMAO 22 min Pipe dreams 1
ooo THE AFRICAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER THE WOMBAT 2 24 min Pipe dreams 1
Claudia Bad Mouthing 40 min Claudia already won 32
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 56 min In Utero 57
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 8 hr Newsy 88